All Things Sephora

Shars

totally with you! This is the price .... if you don't want to pay the price move along .... yes the Pat McGrath but is permanent right? and at 55$ it is a easier buy then at 100$ and + palette

On Sephora's website the Pat McGrath mini palettes are listed as limited edition.

boschicka

So....
Pat McGrath palettes on the 7th, then...
on the 8th,
NARS blush palettes
Natasha Denona Tropic and mini palettes
Urban Decay Backtalk palette
then on the 9th,
Ramen noodles for dinner :p

fur4elise

So....
on the 8th,
NARS blush palettes
then on the 9th,

:violin: :mecry:​may our wallets rest in peace...

eta: If I have to choose...and I have too, you know the whole budget thingie...it will be UD Backtalk first...most bang for buck and only if swatches are true. Then def the NARS Wanted II...

p.s. and on the 9th... Kraft Mac & Cheese for me ;)

Last edited:

Shars

I could have sworn that we had a Kat Von D thread here but anyways.... Her metal crush eyeshadows which normally retail for $21 are on sale on both Sephora's website and KVD's website for $13. A lot of them are (temporarily?) out of stock on Sephora's website but in stock on KVD's website. Additionally, there's 20% off sitewide on the KVD website and free shipping over $50. I won't tell how many I bought :hmm::doh:

ETA: Ebates is 8% for the KVD site today :wootrock:

Last edited:

Sugar & Spice

I wouldn't worry about Pat pallets being LE because she will re-release them a couple weeks after. I've caught on to her marketing game and noticed that she re-releases everything, the balms have been re-released like 4 times now lol. Might as well just make it perm but it's a mind trick to keep people intrigued.

I think I'm going to get the Urban palette. I thought I wouldn't need another palette after the Kevin palette but the shades are more intense than I thought but beautiful, there's just not any shades that I can do a natural look with which I think the UD palette is perfect for.

So....
on the 8th,
NARS blush palettes
then on the 9th,

boschicka

I wouldn't worry about Pat pallets being LE because she will re-release them a couple weeks after. I've caught on to her marketing game and noticed that she re-releases everything, the balms have been re-released like 4 times now lol. Might as well just make it perm but it's a mind trick to keep people intrigued.

I think I'm going to get the Urban palette. I thought I wouldn't need another palette after the Kevin palette but the shades are more intense than I thought but beautiful, there's just not any shades that I can do a natural look with which I think the UD palette is perfect for.

Limited or not, I'm purchasing them on this release b/c I've got no patience and I hate waiting. :roflmao:

VAL4M

I'm trying to tell myself I don't need all three of those Pat palettes but...
Oh i’m the opposite i want one but feel like none are tempting me. The pink/ purple is looking too much like the ND Lila Palette the Bronze is looking good but i don’t want another warm eyeshadow palette and the one i was most interested in i saw the popsugar swatches and it doesn’t look like other swatches who look way better

Sugar & Spice

Thats my exact dilemma as well. I'm intrigued by the bronze ambition palette but I haven't seen consistent swatches and from past experience with her palettes I don't want to get it and it not be what I expected. One good thing is that the quality is good which makes it so hard for me not to pull the trigger.

Oh i’m the opposite i want one but feel like none are tempting me. The pink/ purple is looking too much like the ND Lila Palette the Bronze is looking good but i don’t want another warm eyeshadow palette and the one i was most interested in i saw the popsugar swatches and it doesn’t look like other swatches who look way better

shellygrrl

Staff member
I could have sworn that we had a Kat Von D thread here but anyways.... Her metal crush eyeshadows which normally retail for $21 are on sale on both Sephora's website and KVD's website for $13. A lot of them are (temporarily?) out of stock on Sephora's website but in stock on KVD's website. Additionally, there's 20% off sitewide on the KVD website and free shipping over $50. I won't tell how many I bought :hmm::doh:

ETA: Ebates is 8% for the KVD site today :wootrock:

Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

MaryJane

I feel the same way! I have ND Lila so I don't need the pink/purple one. I also have some many bronze/brown/neutral shadows that I really don't need the other two either but yet I want one. I'm leaning towards skipping these and just getting the ND tropic palette - the more I see it, the more I like it.

Haven

That moment when you realize one of the free samples that you chose is alcohol based causing your order to take over a week to get to you :club:

elegant-one

What is the best false eyelash glue to use? Is there one that is gentle on your natural lashes? I've had falsies for years & haven't tried them, but I'm going to give them a shot. I had a lady tell me not to start using them because it will ruin my own lashes - is that true?
TIA

boschicka

Anyone else get this email from Sephora?

We’re working on improving our delivery experience—and we apologize for any delays or issues you’ve experienced in the past. To make up for it, here’s $10 off your next order. As a valued Rouge, we hope you’ll shop with us again soon.

Latest posts