All Things Sephora

fur4elise

Anyone else get this email from Sephora?
We’re working on improving our delivery experience—and we apologize for any delays or issues you’ve experienced in the past. To make up for it, here’s $10 off your next order. As a valued Rouge, we hope you’ll shop with us again soon.
Not yet :hmm: But then again, I don't think I have placed an online Sephora order yet, this year. :eek:

What is the best false eyelash glue to use? Is there one that is gentle on your natural lashes? I've had falsies for years & haven't tried them, but I'm going to give them a shot. I had a lady tell me not to start using them because it will ruin my own lashes - is that true?
TIA

I use DUO (Dark). Is it gentle? Eh...it is strong, meaning your lashes are staying on come h*ll or high water. As to ruining your own lashes...I think if you wear them every day it could be an issue. You are putting on and taking off a pretty strong adhesive. Lashes will get pulled out if one is not very careful with removal.

MaryJane

We’re working on improving our delivery experience—and we apologize for any delays or issues you’ve experienced in the past. To make up for it, here’s $10 off your next order. As a valued Rouge, we hope you’ll shop with us again soon.
Have you placed on online order recently. I've placed a few orders this year but none had a significant delay so I doubt I'll be getting it

elegant-one

Not yet :hmm: But then again, I don't think I have placed an online Sephora order yet, this year. :eek:

I use DUO (Dark). Is it gentle? Eh...it is strong, meaning your lashes are staying on come h*ll or high water. As to ruining your own lashes...I think if you wear them every day it could be an issue. You are putting on and taking off a pretty strong adhesive. Lashes will get pulled out if one is not very careful with removal.

:flowers: I read where a brand called Cardani was supposed to be good.

shontay07108

What is the best false eyelash glue to use? Is there one that is gentle on your natural lashes? I've had falsies for years & haven't tried them, but I'm going to give them a shot. I had a lady tell me not to start using them because it will ruin my own lashes - is that true?
TIA

I wear fake lashes 3-5 days a week and my lashes aren't any worse than before I started wearing them. I've been wearing them for about 3 years now at least. The best glue from my experience is the duo lash. I tried the black but it can get messy so I just went back to the clear kind. All you have to do is use your liner to back over it if the glue makes it too shiny.

I haven't gotten that email but it sure would be nice lol

VAL4M

I want 10$ !!! But i think it might be for USA customers..... it look like some had more troubles getting their order this year.... us Canadians don’t seems to have the same troubles

elegant-one

I wear fake lashes 3-5 days a week and my lashes aren't any worse than before I started wearing them. I've been wearing them for about 3 years now at least. The best glue from my experience is the duo lash. I tried the black but it can get messy so I just went back to the clear kind. All you have to do is use your liner to back over it if the glue makes it too shiny.

I haven't gotten that email but it sure would be nice lol

Thank you Sis:flowers: :heart: That helps. I don't know why I've been so hesitant to try them all these years. My eyes need a bra :rofl:

I've missed you!

Alysse011

I ended up purchasing the Pat McGrath Platinum Bronze palette this morning. While I was there,I also got a new lash/brow comb and the Olaplex hair treatment. Oh, and I repurchased the Surratt lash curler since mine is on its last leg.

Winthrop44

Good to hear! I am seriously trying to decide if I should bite the bullet and get the Protini. Its over 80 dollars Canadian which is why I'm hesitating, but it's been getting great reviews.

Did you ever end up trying Protini? I thought I remembered you saying it made your pores appear larger, and I decided I'm seeing the same thing, but I can't find your post so I'm wondering if I'm imagining that you posted that! :confused:

VAL4M

I ended up purchasing the Pat McGrath Platinum Bronze palette this morning. While I was there,I also got a new lash/brow comb and the Olaplex hair treatment. Oh, and I repurchased the Surratt lash curler since mine is on its last leg.
In my cart but didn’t pull the trigger so hesitant

Haven

I ordered bronze ambition and the tropic palette this morning. Trying to resist Pat’s other palettes. I probably will fail :cool:

Alysse011

In my cart but didn’t pull the trigger so hesitant

I chose the $5 overnight shipping, so (if all goes well) mine will be here tomorrow. I will try to report back with first impressions!

I really liked the look of the bronze ambition palette as well. TBD on if I end up with that one.

MaryJane

I ordered both of the bronze PMG palettes with overnight shipping. Can't wait to see them. Picking up the ND Tropic palette from Sephora today as well. I'm tempted to get the mini-sunset but, since I have the full size palette, I probably don't need this.

Kaidan

So....
Pat McGrath palettes on the 7th, then...
on the 8th,
NARS blush palettes
Natasha Denona Tropic and mini palettes
Urban Decay Backtalk palette
then on the 9th,
Ramen noodles for dinner :p

What kind of abuse is this?!
Dammit, I want them all! :dogdance::mecry:

I'm still on the fence with the ND Tropic palette but I love the colors and theme. Maybe if temptalia gives it a C or something I might step back but knowing myself I might cave eventually.

shontay07108

I ordered the PM palette and liner a few hours ago. That's all I got for now but I want another one of her lipsticks and like 3 new MUFE products. It's so hard trying not to drop a lot of money at one time, but I'm trying to chill until I can see the MUFE stuff in person.

That Natasha Denona palette looks dusty as hell. I saw one youtube tutorial and I'm like oh honey no. Outside of the popular insta swatch post every swatch I've seen has been unimpressive. Granted, swatches don't always tell the story of how it'll actually perform, but for that price it gives me a huge pause. I knew Pat McGrath long before she got her own line so for me personally I find it easier to give those coins to her instead of someone I hadn't heard of before and playing around with her stuff in Sephora I was very meh on it. The only reason I keep looking at that palette is the bottom row but I'll live. I just got rid of SO much makeup that I don't use and I'm being way more selective now. My collection is less than half of what it used to be, but it's all stuff that excites me.

lipstickaddict

I ordered the Tropic palette when it FINALLY released in Canada this morning. I even set my alarm for midnight (poor hubby) but it didn't go live until 8:30am or something. In my frustrated, befuddled state, I think I ordered the mini sunset- which DID launch at midnight and which I probably don't need considering I have the big one. And so it goes on launch days:icon_cheers::roflmao::rofl:

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

Did you ever end up trying Protini? I thought I remembered you saying it made your pores appear larger, and I decided I'm seeing the same thing, but I can't find your post so I'm wondering if I'm imagining that you posted that! :confused:

I did say that in a PM to you! It's like it plumps and almost freezes the skin. It's hard to describe but I feel like it almost stretches the skin during the plumping action and pores are emphasized. But it has such consistently amazing reviews I've been questioning whether I am wrong. So you are noticing that too? Ugggggggg!

MaryJane

I did say that in a PM to you! It's like it plumps and almost freezes the skin. It's hard to describe but I feel like it almost stretches the skin during the plumping action and pores are emphasized. But it has such consistently amazing reviews I've been questioning whether I am wrong. So you are noticing that too? Ugggggggg!
I've tried the Protini and love it. Haven't noticed anything different with my pores.

Winthrop44

Yes. Plus I’ve recently read some negative things about copper peptides and there is one in Protini so I decided not to use it anymore.
I've tried the Protini and love it. Haven't noticed anything different with my pores.
Hope it keeps working great for you.

Latest posts