All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I got the new Tatcha lipstick today & it's a very pretty plummy pink berry shade. It's beautiful applied lightly. Actually, I ordered the balm but they sent me the lipstick instead. :heart:

fur4elise

Shars

What is it - mica?

I really am not sure. Neither Sephora's website, Space NK's or Hourglass' own website lists the ingredients. Sephora's website says formulated without talc. All the Hourglass website says is "formulated without":

[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Parabens[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Fragrance[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Sulfates[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Nanoparticles[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Oil[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Phthalates[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Gluten[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Synthetic Dyes[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Vegan-friendly[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Not tested on animals, we are proud to be a cruelty free brand[/FONT]

Winthrop44

I really am not sure. Neither Sephora's website, Space NK's or Hourglass' own website lists the ingredients. Sephora's website says formulated without talc. All the Hourglass website says is "formulated without":

[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Parabens[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Fragrance[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Sulfates[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Nanoparticles[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Oil[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Phthalates[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Gluten[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Synthetic Dyes[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Vegan-friendly[/FONT]
[FONT=gotham_mediumregular]• Not tested on animals, we are proud to be a cruelty free brand[/FONT]

Should be interesting to see what they DO contain, right?

elegant-one

Deciem is like a trainwreck right now - you just can't look away: The Ordinary Founder Brandon Truaxe to Company: ‘I’m Done With Deciem’ - Racked

Ugh! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! How on earth do these people like Hollywood "stars" have everything & all the $$$ & they're so unbalanced & make terrible decisions imho :shakehead: I love love love my Lactic Acid. Fortunately, my dear Winthrop gave me an early heads up on the meltdown & I was able to buy 2 more bottles before they went OOS.

elegant-one

Anybody buy those new Sephora brand glide liners? I just bought the brown & black & the new Stila All Day Liquid Waterproof Liner....honestly, I wanted to try them but I also wanted the free Tom Ford True Coral lipstick perk :p

lipstickaddict

Ugh! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! How on earth do these people like Hollywood "stars" have everything & all the $$$ & they're so unbalanced & make terrible decisions imho :shakehead: I love love love my Lactic Acid. Fortunately, my dear Winthrop gave me an early heads up on the meltdown & I was able to buy 2 more bottles before they went OOS.

Good to hear! People are going to be really pissed if they do in fact leave Sephora. Several of my friends use these products and there is no Ulta in Canada.... grrrrrrrrr

DMcG9

Can they not purchase via the Deciem site itself? The company is based in Toronto so it's weird that people in Canada think they can't access it.
Well.ca also stocks some items.

Good to hear! People are going to be really pissed if they do in fact leave Sephora. Several of my friends use these products and there is no Ulta in Canada.... grrrrrrrrr

DMcG9

Yes! Beautylish is definitely an option! Good reminder!

Thank you! I will pass on the info. I haven't used the brand, so I haven't done any research. Good to know.

No problem. I have ordered from the Deciem site and it's a good service and I've bought other brands from Well.ca and found them to be pretty quick and shipping reasonably priced too.

javadoo

Kevyn Aucoin blush in Pink Sand - soft & very pretty peachy pink. My pics do not do the KA blush palettes justice. They are beautiful in person.

I agree-I purchased Rose Cliff and Sunset after seeing your posts and they are gorgeous in person. I'm in love!!!!!
I think I'm going to go back for Grapevine.

MaryJane

I got the sample size of the Hourglass Mineral Veil powder and so far I really like it. I've used it over foundation before applying blush and highlighter. I've also used it as a finishing powder after all my makeup is applied. It really looks like skin and does a nice job of blurring pores and imperfections. I've been really impressed with how it sets my under eye concealer - doesn't look powdery or settle into the lines at all. I think I'll get the full size when I run out.

Latest posts