All Things Sephora

javadoo

It was soooo hard to photograph. I also took pics from the mailer. It's rose gold packaging :heart: Don't judge my nails...doing them tonight LOL!
I LOVE Tea Time - beautiful everyday natural nudie brown. The blush is a pretty natural nude shade, not pink on like it looks in the pan but a more slight pink nude on the skin. Smells like a very very light yummy vanilla & not in a bad way.

View attachment 64023
View attachment 64024
View attachment 64025
View attachment 64026
View attachment 64027
View attachment 64028

It does look beautiful!
I will have to check it out!
Thanks for the pictures!

fur4elise

Just came back from Ulta lol & I bought the new Tarte Aspyn Ovard palette. The packaging is so beautiful & I love the shades in the palette. The eyeshadows are super creamy pigmented with great smoooooth butter texture. LOVE
I also bought 3 OPI np & a travel tube of the Juice Beauty 2 in 1 Cellular cleanser. And FOUR pairs of jeans :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I confess I was oggling leaked pics of it over the past month or so...but Tarte e/shadows never seem to work out for me. :(

shontay07108

It's not like I needed new brow products because I love the Benefit stuff, but I was lured into the new KVD brow gel. I def prefer pencils, but her pencils are way too skinny and I don't have the patience for that. I need to use a thicker pencil to get the shape and go from there. Also, I snagged 3 of the new MUFE artist pencils in a deep blue, sky blue and a mauve kinda shade. The bright blue is really pigmented and gorgeous, but the darker one required a few passes to build up and I didn't mind because it turned out beautiful and that kinda keeps me from going in too heavy. I plan on getting a couple more.

Oh and that Marc Jacobs coconut palette is a bit of a dud. I think it's best if you're fair to tan, but it still isn't the best and not worth the price IMO.

Alysse011

Hello everyone! I have been a little bit absent lately because I got married this past weekend! It was small and family only, but I’ve been focused on that for the past few months haha. I wanted to share a couple photos with my Specktra family for a few hours (I will probably take them down tomorrow)

Last edited:

elegant-one

Hello everyone! I have been a little bit absent lately because I got married this past weekend! It was small and family only, but I’ve been focused on that for the past few months haha. I wanted to share a couple photos with my Specktra family for a few hours (I will probably take them down tomorrow)

Getting ready

View attachment 64061

Honey, you are SOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Amazing photos! :heart: I wish you the best life together! Congrats dear!!! Thanks so much for sharing these. I love them.

Winthrop44

Awww, so sorry I missed this. Congrats to you!! I hope you have a long and wonderful life together.:heart:

fur4elise

Not fair! I missed the pics :(

Congratulations!
:heart::heart::heart:

lippieluv2013

Congratulations! Sorry that I missed the pics but I’m sure that you were a beautiful bride. I wish you many years of happiness and prosperity.

Tinkerbell79

I love this color pallete! It looks even better "on" than in the tray, that's always a nice feature!

Anyone excited of the New Viseart Cool mattes 2 palette??? You can pre-order it on MuseBeautypro but i'm waiting they usually have sales on Viseart palette like buy 2 have a percentage off with some esum brushes (and they are surprisingly good) anywho it will probably be on sale at sephora in a couple of months
. View attachment 63994 View attachment 63993

Alysse011

Not fair! I missed the pics :(

Congratulations!
:heart::heart::heart:

Congratulations! Sorry that I missed the pics but I’m sure that you were a beautiful bride. I wish you many years of happiness and prosperity.

You missed out! She looked beautiful!!! ;)

Thank you @Alysse011 for sharing your special day with us. :hugs:

Yep, I agree!!! :five:

You’re all such incredibly nice people! I so appreciate my internet friends :hugs: you’re all very special to me!!

Latest posts