All Things Sephora

fur4elise

So I have something interesting to share.

I went into my big Sephora yesterday to buy a couple UD 24/7 pencils (Weekly Wow), and got chatting with one of my fav MUA. We talked about Ulta v. Sephora. He then went and got a manager, who I also like. They then low-key revealed to me that in their store, they are price matching Ulta's 21 Days. Same one day sale prices and only if someone asks, in person. So I say if you are tight with associates in your Sephora and don't want to shop Ulta, ask.

They also told me their closed door Rouge holiday reveal is next Saturday. ;)

Haven

I received my email invitation to the rouge holiday event, and I probably won’t go. Though I am up by 5 am on work days, I will most likely not want to head out so early on one of my days off. :zzz:

Haven

I didn't end up buying anything during the sale. Sephora just continues to frustrate me, to put it nicely. They seem mess up all my orders in some way & cs just goes round & round like you've done something wrong & they don't know jack. I suppose they get paid to just answer calls & because it appears that is all they are trained to do.

This time I was at Rouge about 4 weeks before sale. Then I was on the site and it said I was $97 from Rouge so I went ahead & placed an order to get early access & the extra 5% off. Later that night I checked & it said I was $647 away from Rouge. I knew that was way off. I called waited on hold, finally got a cs but of course had no explination as to why or how that happened but did not have the authority to fix it. I asked to speak to a supervisor. After being on hold forever again someone picked up claiming to be a supervisor but basically told me the same thing. I asked why she could not just look at my purchases & verify but there some problem with the system that prevented her from viewing my activity. She said she make detailed notes on my account about the issue to make it easier when I call back. I called the next day & was told they had no record of me calling & there were no notes on my account.
imagegif

I decided I would just place a small order on the VIP 15% off. The site was clogged. I put something in my cart & a few minutes later it said unavailable. If we could've placed more than one order I would've ordered that product & get right back on. I waited a couple days to chill & got back on the last day knowing a good amount of what I wanted would be sold out. In my cart it showed my discount but at checkout took it away. I so over their damn 15% off. I didn't even fool with the store. I had things to do. My store doesn't carry several of the brands that are online. I do hope they see a drop in sales due to this one online order only.

Belk is doing 15% off right now & Macys is from 9/16-9/24. Thing is they don't sell Armani or DE. I hate that Sephora has DE to themselves now. Anyway there's my rant about Sephora.

I am so sorry that this happened to you!

For years I was constantly dealing with CS trying to get my rouge perks & emails. No one seemed to be able to fix my account or get the emails sent to me. Claiming that it was my fault somehow- that I had blocked Sephora emails, that I was not seeing them in my spam folder, etc. Finally last month I spoke with someone who knew what she was doing, and I get everything now.

boschicka

I went into my big Sephora yesterday to buy a couple UD 24/7 pencils (Weekly Wow), and got chatting with one of my fav MUA. We talked about Ulta v. Sephora. He then went and got a manager, who I also like. They then low-key revealed to me that in their store, they are price matching Ulta's 21 Days. Same one day sale prices and only if someone asks, in person. So I say if you are tight with associates in your Sephora and don't want to shop Ulta, ask.

If the point is to take away business from Ulta, why is this being treated as a hush-hush, wink-wink thing?
Anywho, you are a doll for sharing. Thank you!

boschicka

I didn't end up buying anything during the sale. Sephora just continues to frustrate me, to put it nicely. They seem mess up all my orders in some way & cs just goes round & round like you've done something wrong & they don't know jack. I suppose they get paid to just answer calls & because it appears that is all they are trained to do.

This time I was at Rouge about 4 weeks before sale. Then I was on the site and it said I was $97 from Rouge so I went ahead & placed an order to get early access & the extra 5% off. Later that night I checked & it said I was $647 away from Rouge. I knew that was way off. I called waited on hold, finally got a cs but of course had no explination as to why or how that happened but did not have the authority to fix it. I asked to speak to a supervisor. After being on hold forever again someone picked up claiming to be a supervisor but basically told me the same thing. I asked why she could not just look at my purchases & verify but there some problem with the system that prevented her from viewing my activity. She said she make detailed notes on my account about the issue to make it easier when I call back. I called the next day & was told they had no record of me calling & there were no notes on my account.
imagegif

I decided I would just place a small order on the VIP 15% off. The site was clogged. I put something in my cart & a few minutes later it said unavailable. If we could've placed more than one order I would've ordered that product & get right back on. I waited a couple days to chill & got back on the last day knowing a good amount of what I wanted would be sold out. In my cart it showed my discount but at checkout took it away. I so over their damn 15% off. I didn't even fool with the store. I had things to do. My store doesn't carry several of the brands that are online. I do hope they see a drop in sales due to this one online order only.

Belk is doing 15% off right now & Macys is from 9/16-9/24. Thing is they don't sell Armani or DE. I hate that Sephora has DE to themselves now. Anyway there's my rant about Sephora.

That is beyond frustrating. You shouldn't have to fight to give people your money.
(Armani was offering 20% off on their site with code Armani20. Not sure if it's still going on.)

Alysse011

Has anyone ever used the PMD Personal Microderm tool and/or the NuFace Mini? Looking for thoughts and opinions on both.

elegant-one

I called my hour away Sephora last night (I know the manager there but she went to another Sephora) and told the manager how awful it was to shop the sale & mostly what I wanted went OOS & CS said they would give me the discount anyway when the product came back in stock. So I asked if she would honor the 20% off if I came into the store today & she said yes! She held all the items I wanted to be sure nothing sold out by the time I got there today. With the 20% sale & my $100 rewards I saved almost $150 :icon_cheers: only having to pay $36 for the rest of my items. I wanted to stock up on some Alterna items, but they no longer carry it in their store. I did end up getting that Caudalie Essence you guys said was so good. Plus, I bought 6 pairs of jeans, 4 on sale & 2 pairs Mother jeans :shakehead::yes::rotfl::angel:

Last edited:

elegant-one

Has anyone ever used the PMD Personal Microderm tool and/or the NuFace Mini? Looking for thoughts and opinions on both.

The mini looks quite interesting. I would like to know as well. I have tried the prep & glow cloths & they were just ok for me. Nothing special.

elegant-one

Hey Beautiful Lady....HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY with Hugs & Kisses!!!! Wishing you a Happy life with lots of RED lipsticks :kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::birthday::party::band::best_wishes::hugs:

Sugar & Spice

I called my hour away Sephora last night (I know the manager there but she went to another Sephora) and told the manager how awful it was to shop the sale & mostly what I wanted went OOS & CS said they would give me the discount anyway when the product came back in stock. So I asked if she would honor the 20% off if I came into the store today & she said yes! She held all the items I wanted to be sure nothing sold out by the time I got there today. With the 20% sale & my $100 rewards I saved almost $150 :icon_cheers: only having to pay $36 for the rest of my items. I wanted to stock up on some Alterna items, but they no longer carry it in their store. I did end up getting that Caudalie Essence you guys said was so good. Plus, I bought 6 pairs of jeans, 4 on sale & 2 pairs Mother jeans :shakehead::yes::rotfl::angel:
Yay! Its so frustrating when the sale is going on and what you really want is OOS and I'm so happy everything I wanted was in stock.

However still impatiently waiting on the new Pat palette to arrive lol

Monsy

i have pmd for years just sitting in the box i never tried it
not sure why

but i am also curious about nu as well as refa roller maybe even more

elegant-one

Yay! Its so frustrating when the sale is going on and what you really want is OOS and I'm so happy everything I wanted was in stock.

However still impatiently waiting on the new Pat palette to arrive lol

It was frustrating :p I was really happy that the store was so understanding. I can't believe that did it. Not much longer for the palette.

elegant-one

imagegif

That really stinks!!! I would call CS until I got a supervisor that was understanding & helped to make it right.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!! :flowers::twirl::birthday::birthday::birthday:

fur4elise

Hey Beautiful Lady....HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY with Hugs & Kisses!!!! Wishing you a Happy life with lots of RED lipsticks :kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::birthday::party::band::best_wishes::hugs:

Awwwww! Thank you sweet lady! KissKiss! I changed my pic to my fab 50 face for date night. I'm wearing the Guerlain KissKiss Rouge Kiss.

The day was very nice! Took my Zumba class, trained with hubby, bought a new dryer (It literally died Sat am
:mad: I had to go to a local laundromat today, to dry wet clothes), got all prettified & we went out for a very nice steak dinner. :)

elegant-one

Awwwww! Thank you sweet lady! KissKiss! I changed my pic to my fab 50 face for date night. I'm wearing the Guerlain KissKiss Rouge Kiss.

The day was very nice! Took my Zumba class, trained with hubby, bought a new dryer (It literally died Sat am
:mad: I had to go to a local laundromat today, to dry wet clothes), got all prettified & we went out for a very nice steak dinner. :)

You ARE Fabulous at 50!!! That red Kisskiss looks so sexy amazing on you babe :heart: Ugh, sorry about the dryer. I'm happy you had a great time.

Sugar & Spice

50 WHAAAAT?? You look great! Happy B-day!

Latest posts