All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Yep, I agree. I only bought 3 lipsticks & we all know how I shop :shakehead::type::rofl:

BTW I got the red & pink coral KissKiss lipsticks today & they are so smooth & beautiful on. Awww, the cases are just as beautiful. I can't believe they survived in the UPS truck in 91 temp. Thank goodness

Last edited:

Winthrop44

I placed my one online order for mostly DE items, and didn't do any in-store shopping because I wasn't about to travel over an hour just to go to a Sephora. I definitely would have bought more under the old rules.

shontay07108

Well, I have flip flopped again. Watching a video review of the Pat McGrath palette, I see I don't need it. I'm gonna use the $100 on the Caudalie Essence and some other little stuff so that it'll really be worth it. Someone tell me about Christy by PM or Beautiful Stranger. I'm thinking Christy might be too light, but maybe I'll go see it in person to make sure.

shontay07108

Caudalie essence is great.

I know! It's one of the best purchases I've ever made and my first bottle is just about gone.

Also, I don't know why but I am itching to try those new Natasha Denona liquid lipsticks. Nothing from her brand has impressed me, but I guess I can't leave any liquid lipstick untested.

Last edited:

Sugar & Spice

Well, I have flip flopped again. Watching a video review of the Pat McGrath palette, I see I don't need it. I'm gonna use the $100 on the Caudalie Essence and some other little stuff so that it'll really be worth it. Someone tell me about Christy by PM or Beautiful Stranger. I'm thinking Christy might be too light, but maybe I'll go see it in person to make sure.
Christy is too light for me so I'm pretty sure it'll be too light/ashy for you but I love beautiful stranger.

javadoo

Which Fall and Holiday releases have caught your eye?

The new Viseart Grande Pro palette, there is also a new Viseart 9 pan palette that has been sneak peeked.
Also, the new Holiday Nars Spiked blush palette and the New Pat McGrath palette.

fur4elise

Yep, I agree. I only bought 3 lipsticks & we all know how I shop :shakehead::type::rofl:BTW I got the red & pink coral KissKiss lipsticks today & they are so smooth & beautiful on. Awww, the cases are just as beautiful. I can't believe they survived in the UPS truck in 91 temp. Thank goodness

:tee: The red KissKiss was my sale splurge & first of the formula I have purchased. C'mon! Ya know I could not resist red in red yumminess
:yumyum:

@javadoo ~•You got me at Viseart! I am loving my Theory palettes, especially because I can sort them to my liking. In fact, I purchased the dual sided Sephora Z palette that was also in the sale section. It was time to ditch a couple beat up old ones. ;)

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

I'm finally back! I was on vacation starting on the first day of the sale and returned on the last day of the sale. I placed an online order the day I left and picked up a couple of things in store for my sister on the day we got back. It was refreshing to not have the internet for a week. What sucked was I bought some skincare fairly blind. I really like asking you guys what works. You haven't let me down yet. I grabbed:
Marc Jacobs O!Mega Shadow in Brav-O!
Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Powder in Kunafa
Viseart Petit Pro 2
NARS Highlighting Powder in St Barths
Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions
Violet Voss Pro Eye Shadows in Taupe Notch
UDPP in Anti Aging
Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb
Murad AHA/BHA exfoliating Cleanser

I bought the Murad blind. I wanted to add some AHA/BHA to my skincare routine. Does anyone out there with Dry to Normal skin use this? If you do hows it working for you?

elegant-one

:tee: The red KissKiss was my sale splurge & first of the formula I have purchased. C'mon! Ya know I could not resist red in red yumminess
:yumyum:

@javadoo ~•You got me at Viseart! I am loving my Theory palettes, especially because I can sort them to my liking. In fact, I purchased the dual sided Sephora Z palette that was also in the sale section. It was time to ditch a couple beat up old ones. ;)

I wore the red one yesterday....to run LOL. It's super beautiful on. :heart:

shontay07108

I can't believe it but the new Natasha Denona Safari palette looks like my kinda palette. I hear her mattes are supposed to be great so I might use that rouge reward on it and see.

Last edited:

shadowaddict

I didn't end up buying anything during the sale. Sephora just continues to frustrate me, to put it nicely. They seem mess up all my orders in some way & cs just goes round & round like you've done something wrong & they don't know jack. I suppose they get paid to just answer calls & because it appears that is all they are trained to do.

This time I was at Rouge about 4 weeks before sale. Then I was on the site and it said I was $97 from Rouge so I went ahead & placed an order to get early access & the extra 5% off. Later that night I checked & it said I was $647 away from Rouge. I knew that was way off. I called waited on hold, finally got a cs but of course had no explination as to why or how that happened but did not have the authority to fix it. I asked to speak to a supervisor. After being on hold forever again someone picked up claiming to be a supervisor but basically told me the same thing. I asked why she could not just look at my purchases & verify but there some problem with the system that prevented her from viewing my activity. She said she make detailed notes on my account about the issue to make it easier when I call back. I called the next day & was told they had no record of me calling & there were no notes on my account.
imagegif

I decided I would just place a small order on the VIP 15% off. The site was clogged. I put something in my cart & a few minutes later it said unavailable. If we could've placed more than one order I would've ordered that product & get right back on. I waited a couple days to chill & got back on the last day knowing a good amount of what I wanted would be sold out. In my cart it showed my discount but at checkout took it away. I so over their damn 15% off. I didn't even fool with the store. I had things to do. My store doesn't carry several of the brands that are online. I do hope they see a drop in sales due to this one online order only.

Belk is doing 15% off right now & Macys is from 9/16-9/24. Thing is they don't sell Armani or DE. I hate that Sephora has DE to themselves now. Anyway there's my rant about Sephora.

Latest posts