All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Yay! Glad you got one! They are up on the Canadian site but not available here yet. Im hoping they launch during the sale. MissTania bought one yesterday in Australia and she says that the packaging is just gorgeous :eek:

It's not like me at all either! What else did you get?

Why are you calling her Darling? You never call me that anymore. ;)

DARLINGS :kisskiss::rotfl::dance: The lipstick came today & it's soooooo pretty! The matching case is beautiful! The Darling shade is a super pretty light medium slight rose pink.

Mac-Guy

New Too Faced Sugar Peach palette will be released soon. I am so excited. I just love the Peaches & Cream collection. Perfect for blue eyes.

Alysse011

DARLINGS :kisskiss::rotfl::dance: The lipstick came today & it's soooooo pretty! The matching case is beautiful! The Darling shade is a super pretty light medium slight rose pink.
I thought of you this past weekend! I went to Anthropologie for the 20% off sale. All I found in store were some candles and mugs, but I bought a couple things online. Including this pair of shoes:

84D0B66C-84B5-4693-959E-6A6213A10231.jpeg

boschicka

I got one of the $100 rewards today. You can claim as many as your points will allow. It's a promo code, so it can't be combined with any other promos. Can't save these up to use with the Nov sale since that requires a promo code to get the 20% discount. It expires in 90 days and you must use the full amount in one go.

elegant-one

I got one of the $100 rewards today. You can claim as many as your points will allow. It's a promo code, so it can't be combined with any other promos. Can't save these up to use with the Nov sale since that requires a promo code to get the 20% discount. It expires in 90 days and you must use the full amount in one go.

I was going to get one today too, but then I kept telling myself to wait in case something really awesome came up in the rewards bazaar......which is near impossible to get :shakehead: I tried to get something on Tuesday & I had it in my cart & the stupid site froze & wouldn't let me hit the checkout button. I missed everything. :mad: I called CS to complain & they said, oh yeah, we were having technical issues lately....ugh :action1::fight:

boschicka

I was going to get one today too, but then I kept telling myself to wait in case something really awesome came up in the rewards bazaar......which is near impossible to get :shakehead: I tried to get something on Tuesday & I had it in my cart & the stupid site froze & wouldn't let me hit the checkout button. I missed everything. :mad: I called CS to complain & they said, oh yeah, we were having technical issues lately....ugh :action1::fight:

Ugh, idiots. I'm done waiting for something awesome. I'll take the cash off my orders and be on my way. :p The good news is that rewards might be easier to obtain as time goes on. People will finally have something to use their points on and will empty their points balance.

fur4elise

You lucky duckies! [MENTION=92925]boschicka[/MENTION] & [MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION]
However, I feel you lovely ladies definitely deserve some solid rewards!
x0x0x

elegant-one

Ugh, idiots. I'm done waiting for something awesome. I'll take the cash off my orders and be on my way. :p The good news is that rewards might be easier to obtain as time goes on. People will finally have something to use their points on and will empty their points balance.

:p I should have talked with you about this earlier! :shakehands::slap: Now I wish I would have gone for it. I did order 2 more of the new Guerlain kisskiss ls in the red & coral and another DARLING :twirl:

fur4elise

p.s. I still have not pulled the trigger on my online order...and I am kind of glad I waited. Lots of new stuff popped up in the sale section. ;)

Icecaramellatte

I ended up at the mall because my Nordstrom SA called me about a product I was waiting for had come in. I was feeling a bit blue today too. Ended up in Sephora since it is next door. Uh oh. Put quite a bit in my bag. Not too bad really just stuff on my list that I was going to get this weekend any way but I put in 2 perfumes. One I was just so surprised to see. It was in my long term loves list but it is an online only item. Now this Sephora is carrying the line. They weren't carrying it last week. In fact they were carrying quite a few new perfume lines. I tried another perfume I really liked. Discount was enticing. Picked up other items on my list but really went a little crazy with the Marc Jacobs shadows. They look so much better in this store. I think it was the lighting. Anyway, I get to the check out. I handed the cashier my rouge card and discount card. It was a lot but less than I thought. I walked to the door and then turned around as I realized she didn't give me my discount card back. An SA kept telling me when I came in the store about how I could shop over and over again. When I walked back to the register, another SA asked why I came back and I told her and she said the only one she could find was in the garbage and torn up! I couldn't believe it. She told me I could use an emailed one. I didn't want to because I didn't have time to print one out and I keep having trouble with service every time I walk into Sephora. I told her I need it just in case someone gives me trouble. I don't expect it but you never know. She taped it up for me. All I could think was I need that card as I must have those Pat McGrath lipsticks I tested last weekend. I had all week to stew on it. Plus, I bought Pat lipglosses and am in love. Need a pinky toned one, any suggestions?
On the way home I started thinking maybe the SA thought I bought too much and that is why she ripped up my card. "You are done" What was so upsetting was that I felt so good about having my card with me since I never have it during these sales.

fur4elise

I ended up at the mall because my Nordstrom SA called me about a product I was waiting for had come in. I was feeling a bit blue today too. Ended up in Sephora since it is next door. Uh oh. Put quite a bit in my bag. Not too bad really just stuff on my list that I was going to get this weekend any way but I put in 2 perfumes. One I was just so surprised to see. It was in my long term loves list but it is an online only item. Now this Sephora is carrying the line. They weren't carrying it last week. In fact they were carrying quite a few new perfume lines. I tried another perfume I really liked. Discount was enticing. Picked up other items on my list but really went a little crazy with the Marc Jacobs shadows. They look so much better in this store. I think it was the lighting. Anyway, I get to the check out. I handed the cashier my rouge card and discount card. It was a lot but less than I thought. I walked to the door and then turned around as I realized she didn't give me my discount card back. An SA kept telling me when I came in the store about how I could shop over and over again. When I walked back to the register, another SA asked why I came back and I told her and she said the only one she could find was in the garbage and torn up! I couldn't believe it. She told me I could use an emailed one. I didn't want to because I didn't have time to print one out and I keep having trouble with service every time I walk into Sephora. I told her I need it just in case someone gives me trouble. I don't expect it but you never know. She taped it up for me. All I could think was I need that card as I must have those Pat McGrath lipsticks I tested last weekend. I had all week to stew on it. Plus, I bought Pat lipglosses and am in love. Need a pinky toned one, any suggestions?
On the way home I started thinking maybe the SA thought I bought too much and that is why she ripped up my card. "You are done" What was so upsetting was that I felt so good about having my card with me since I never have it during these sales.

If she actually thought you bought too much, shame on her! First, hello...job security. Second be thankful for the unlimited in store use, driving us into the b&m stores! Unfortunately there is no consistent training in Sephora customer service. Sounds like you got lots o goodies! ;)

JerseyGirl

When I shopped in store I handed them my card but the SA just used a code by the register - she asked another SA what to do - she said they are having trouble with the barcodes on the cards. I did get mine back but I think they really didn’t use it, just gave me 20% off everything.

Haven

I am still holding out for the new Pat McGrath palette to be available on the US site. I doubt that it will happen though. I have a few items in my cart, so I keep getting those annoying “don’t leave these products behind” emails.

I feel better having the discount card too since my local Sephora SAs tend to fight giving the discount. I also agree that some of them lack training while others are amazing.

I have gone into store twice during this promotion already. First time was for skincare, and the second time was for the new Pat McGrath lipsticks. A SA commented on how I must love lipstick since I purchased a few :rolleyes:

Winthrop44

I am still holding out for the new Pat McGrath palette to be available on the US site. I doubt that it will happen though. I have a few items in my cart, so I keep getting those annoying “don’t leave these products behind” emails.

I feel better having the discount card too since my local Sephora SAs tend to fight giving the discount. I also agree that some of them lack training while others are amazing.

I have gone into store twice during this promotion already. First time was for skincare, and the second time was for the new Pat McGrath lipsticks. A SA commented on how I must love lipstick since I purchased a few :rolleyes:

Which of the PMG lipsticks did you get? So far I’ve just gotten Beautiful Stranger.

BeautyFan55

I tried to wait for it too, but I went ahead and ordered the ND Sunset when that came up. I figured it would come out when they said. I would have been nice to get that discount though. I hope they don't limit the next sale to one online purchase in November. I remember when the discounts would apply without a code and you could get the deluxe samples with coded and sales prices. It seems that won't happen again. :shakehead: