All Things Sephora

Sugar & Spice

Got my November sale card and so far skincare is the only thing I have on my list. I went to Sephora today and bought Nars liquid blush to try only to come home and find the discount card in my mail *sigh* I bought it on a store credit giftcard anyway, so not really a big deal.

Anyone have any new favs they recommend?

Missyrocks

In case you guys don't know, you can't use those $100 gift cards redeemed for the 2500 points with this sale. I just found that out, so be mindful they expire and you can't use them with the rouge sale this weekend. I used the 20%for my La Mer, still a HG.

elegant-one

Sephora shipped my order already this morning. I ordered a couple Armani matte lipsticks, Pat Mcgrath lip liner in done undone & PM lipstick in Guinevere in that beautiful blue case.

Last edited:

Alysse011

Does anyone have the Armani lip maestro in 400? I’m trying to decide if I want that or if I would rather purchase Pat McGrath Forbidden Love.

Im also debating the La Mer cushion foundation if anyone has tried that...:flowers:

elegant-one

Does anyone have the Armani lip maestro in 400? I’m trying to decide if I want that or if I would rather purchase Pat McGrath Forbidden Love.

Im also debating the La Mer cushion foundation if anyone has tried that...:flowers:

I have it. Its the red shade right? 400 is an amazing shade. I'm thinking about getting it in the new Matte formula.

shontay07108

I went to Sephora this morning and played around with some stuff. My haul is so boring: Another bottle of Caudalie Essence, Farmacy Honeymoon Glow (excited to try this for the first time) and a Farmacy set of the makeup remover balm, a mask and moisturizer. I plan on taking the set back b/c the balm was fine, but I had to do that step 2 or 3 times before I was satisfied with the removal. The moisturizer feels nice, but I don't think it's any more hydrating than my PTR one. For some reason I thought my Neutrogena wipes had alcohol in them and I needed a balm, but they don't have alcohol. Silly me.

Anyway, by the second sale I want to get the full size Sunday Riley CEO Brightening Serum because I have been living off mini's and let me tell you that stuff is magic. It has completely taken care of a nasty dark spot I had above my lip that I had struggled with for over a year. Maybe I'll get another bottle of the CoverFX power play foundation, but really I can just use the concealer for now. The problem with hauling everything is that you have nothing exciting left to buy during a sale.

Oh and anyone have the Fenty Full Bodied Foundation brush? It seems nice, but I don't really want to pay for it. The thing is it seems to be great for blending the match stix on the cheeks. Anyone have a brush rec for doing that? I really hate using my fingers and the beauty blender was a surprising fail. Also, should I bother with the beauty blender pro cleaner?

Last edited:

elegant-one

I went to Sephora this morning and played around with some stuff. My haul is so boring: Another bottle of Caudalie Essence, Farmacy Honeymoon Glow (excited to try this for the first time) and a Farmacy set of the makeup remover balm, a mask and moisturizer. I plan on taking the set back b/c the balm was fine, but I had to do that step 2 or 3 times before I was satisfied with the removal. The moisturizer feels nice, but I don't think it's any more hydrating than my PTR one. For some reason I thought my Neutrogena wipes had alcohol in them and I needed a balm, but they don't have alcohol. Silly me.

Anyway, by the second sale I want to get the full size Sunday Riley CEO Brightening Serum because I have been living off mini's and let me tell you that stuff is magic. It has completely taken care of a nasty dark spot I had above my lip that I had struggled with for over a year. Maybe I'll get another bottle of the CoverFX power play foundation, but really I can just use the concealer for now. The problem with hauling everything is that you have nothing exciting left to buy during a sale.

Oh and anyone have the Fenty Full Bodied Foundation brush? It seems nice, but I don't really want to pay for it. The thing is it seems to be great for blending the match stix on the cheeks. Anyone have a brush rec for doing that? I really hate using my fingers and the beauty blender was a surprising fail. Also, should I bother with the beauty blender pro cleaner?
My order last sale was all boring skin care :) WHAT!!! Not one damn lipstick LOL.

I may need to try that Serum now.

elegant-one

So I placed another order this afternoon & Sephora shipped it already...again! They are trying to be very sure I don't complain this time :blah::rotfl:

I ordered Pat Mcgrath lip liner in Bare Rose, and Armani Matte lipstick in Androgino which is an AMAZING nude pink. I'm obsessed with it. It's also in small sizes in that holiday triangle box (back in stock at Sephora) which I bought 2 of already.The gloss in that set is beautiful too. I'll probably get a couple more of the matte lipsticks :p

I forgot, I also got Tom Ford Videotape es. I LOVE this shade on me. It's a beautiful deep aubergine brown with pretty gold slight shimmer.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

I'm going to the Sephora later on today and I plan on grabbing :
[FONT=&quot] Pat McGrath MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Temptation Eyeshadow Palette
Artist Couture Diamond Luxe Luminizer Pressed Highlight in Honey Drip
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Whiskey
Too Faced Tickled Peach Mini Eyeshadow Palette
The store I'm going to is the largest in the area and has brands that are usually online only.
I was planning on using the Rouge Reward but apparently, you can't. If I honestly can't I'll be using it anyway and purchase some skincare at 20% off online. Either way, I win!
Skincare already in my basket includes:
Caudalie Brightening Set ( this is a replacement)
Caudalie Hydrating Set
Herbivore Moon fruit Treatment[/FONT]

fur4elise

My first order...yawn. Bite pencil 046 and the Laneige Kiss & Makeup set.

Problem is Ulta gave me 3 20% off coupons...so I ordered DevaCurl haircare I have been wanting and some Juvia's Place eye shadows.
:hide: Then, I may have ordered the UD Naked Cherry, because it had a bonus of 500 points (banking $17.50 :thumbsup:)

I am waiting on the Huda Nude being released Nov 1st. I will most likely get a lippie or 2 at that time. ;)

MaryJane

I’ve had so many things in and out of my cart the last few days! I narrowed it down to things that have gotten good reviews and that I know I’ll use. I stopped in my local Sephora yesterday and got the ABH Sultry palette, ND Super Glow highlighter, Laneige lip set, Marc Jacobs holiday lip gloss. My online order was PMG mattrance in Fever Dream and Jouer Rose Gold blush.

I still need to stock up on DE and some perfume but I’ll do that next weekend.

Latest posts