All Things Sephora

fur4elise

Mmm I'm seriously thinking about making a Sephora run tomorrow morning before football starts. I'm gonna return that Farmacy set and I want to get that Fenty brush and I realized it's almost time to toss my Milk mascara because it's almost at the 6 month mark. I forgot in researching the Farmacy Honeymoon glow, I found that you need to use it at night because it causes sun sensitivity. That makes the Sunday Riley CEO serum even more necessary to get ASAP for the day because I am on my last mini right now.

I really wish I didn't have so many highlighters because I love the look of that Pat McGrath trio but I have almost all the Fenty highlighters and the new MJ one.

I have too many highlighters, said this glow junkie...never :angel:

Rinstar

I think I'm going to finally get the Pat McGrath Platinum Bronze palette in the sale. I am a lowly VIB though, so have to wait.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Wow, it used to be so crazy here during Sephora sales, now nobody even bothers?

:(

Yeah I guess it is a bit sad. Sometimes I lurk and sometimes I take a break from the forum when I'm trying to save money. I do wish it were more active though.

Anywho, I picked up the FENTY Killawatt Foil Highlighter Palette, Ole Henrinksen Goodnight Glow Night Cream and Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial. I wanted the Smashbox Hydrating Under Eye Primer and Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer but they were out of both (in-store). It's probably for the best.

It's been a big beauty haul week. [Not Sephora]:
I used my 20% off at Ulta (and a gift card) to get the Becca SSP Pressed in Chocolate Geode, LA Girl Pro Conceal Orange Corrector, NYX Machinist Highlighting Duo in Steam (I was considering returning it, but I got it for $4.79 although it retails for $12 at NYX online, so I'll hold on to it) and the Mario Badescu Lavender Facial Spray (newly obsessed with the Lavender in the PM and the Rose Water variety for AM; it's replaced the Evian Mineral Water Spray for me and I found the Caudaile Beauty Elixir had a sticky feeling and Grape Water had unpleasant smell plus the MB is SO cheap).

At MAC I picked Studio Fix Concealer in NC55.

At Bloomies (had a $25 off coupon) I picked up the Clarins Restoring Eye Wonders Set (to replace my empty Super Restorative Eye Concentrate).

And during the Becca F&F 25% Off Sale I got all four of the Passport to Glow SSPs (Berlin Girl, Parisian Lights, Royal Glow and Spanish Rose).

Now I need to go sit down in a corner somewhere...

elegant-one

:(

Yeah I guess it is a bit sad. Sometimes I lurk and sometimes I take a break from the forum when I'm trying to save money. I do wish it were more active though.

Anywho, I picked up the FENTY Killawatt Foil Highlighter Palette, Ole Henrinksen Goodnight Glow Night Cream and Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial. I wanted the Smashbox Hydrating Under Eye Primer and Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer but they were out of both (in-store). It's probably for the best.

It's been a big beauty haul week. [Not Sephora]:
I used my 20% off at Ulta (and a gift card) to get the Becca SSP Pressed in Chocolate Geode, LA Girl Pro Conceal Orange Corrector, NYX Machinist Highlighting Duo in Steam (I was considering returning it, but I got it for $4.79 although it retails for $12 at NYX online, so I'll hold on to it) and the Mario Badescu Lavender Facial Spray (newly obsessed with the Lavender in the PM and the Rose Water variety for AM; it's replaced the Evian Mineral Water Spray for me and I found the Caudaile Beauty Elixir had a sticky feeling and Grape Water had unpleasant smell plus the MB is SO cheap).

At MAC I picked Studio Fix Concealer in NC55.

At Bloomies (had a $25 off coupon) I picked up the Clarins Restoring Eye Wonders Set (to replace my empty Super Restorative Eye Concentrate).

And during the Becca F&F 25% Off Sale I got all four of the Passport to Glow SSPs (Berlin Girl, Parisian Lights, Royal Glow and Spanish Rose).

Now I need to go sit down in a corner somewhere...

:wavey::hugs: Oh, I was sooo happy to see your post today! I'm happy you popped in. Looks like you picked up some nice products.

I need to sit in the corner with you too :p

elegant-one

So last night :rofl::rofl::rofl: I ordered Nudestix blush N glow duo again because I LOVE the first set so much, but I'm giving this one to my DIL for Christmas. I think she'll love it too. I also bought PM lipsticks in Flesh 5 & Venus in Furs.

From Nordies, I ordered baby girl a pink tulle tutu skirt :cloud9:

Last edited:

shontay07108

I went to Sephora and got the Sunday Riley Serum. I was looking around for something fun, but I couldn't find anything. The desperation was so thick that I considered the Natasha Denona Gold Palette for like 5 minutes, but then I remembered my experiences with her other products and put it back. A few shades are stunners, but there are about 4 shades that seem to be only toppers and for that price I don't want more than 2 shades like that. All that's left for me are basic rebuys next weekend.

Haven

I am going to try for another rouge reward and use it for the new huda nude palette & probably the new too faced sugar peach palette (to bring my total up around $100). I know that I can’t use it with the 20% off, but I like free stuff better than 20% off stuff.

I have been thinking about ordering a couple of the glitter lippies from the Pat McGrath site. I am waiting, however, to see if they show up on Sephora before pulling the trigger.

Last edited:

elegant-one

I am going to try for another rouge reward and use it for the new huda nude palette & probably the new too faced sugar peach palette (to bring my total up around $100). I know that I can’t use it with the 20% off, but I like free stuff better than 20% off stuff.

I have been thinking about ordering a couple of the glitter lippies from the Pat McGrath site. I am waiting, however, to see if they show up on Sephora before pulling the trigger.

I hope the new PM lippies show up as well. I bought one but wanted one more & my PM code expired. Also, dummy me, I didn't know that when you use the Rouge Rewards, you cannot return anything.

Haven

I hope the new PM lippies show up as well. I bought one but wanted one more & my PM code expired. Also, dummy me, I didn't know that when you use the Rouge Rewards, you cannot return anything.
I didn’t know that either.

I am not a fan of Pat McGrath site shipping either. My last order from them made it all the way to my local fedex location, and then it turned right around and went back to New York due to a “computer glitch” on their end. They then sent me a replacement shipment via FedEx ground. Took me about three weeks to get that order. They could have at least overnighted the replacement while the first shipment was headed back on its round trip. Annoying! :mad:

Shars

Me too! I liked how they look in the lip swatches online. I just hope they fade well and don't leave just glitter particles all over your lips.

Sugar & Spice

Does anyone have the Armani lip maestro in 400? I’m trying to decide if I want that or if I would rather purchase Pat McGrath Forbidden Love.

Im also debating the La Mer cushion foundation if anyone has tried that...:flowers:
I have 400 also and I like it but the mastros are a bit drying on my lips, so I'd recommend Pat Forbidden Love.

I was so busy that I completely forgot about the rouge sale dates but I still don't really have anything in my cart, so I need to go look and get ready and not miss the sale dates again.

Alysse011

I have 400 also and I like it but the mastros are a bit drying on my lips, so I'd recommend Pat Forbidden Love.

I was so busy that I completely forgot about the rouge sale dates but I still don't really have anything in my cart, so I need to go look and get ready and not miss the sale dates again.
Thank you! I did end up going with Forbidden Love

JerseyGirl

Got my order today... TF virgin orchid quad is so nice. And I splurged on some Surrat eye brushes. They are crazy soft. Great to blend without tugging that delicate skin. So far in love.

lipstickaddict

Got my order today... TF virgin orchid quad is so nice. And I splurged on some Surrat eye brushes. They are crazy soft. Great to blend without tugging that delicate skin. So far in love.

Awesome to hear! I have a 100$ reward card that I may use for TF virgin orchid. I ordered TF Daydream after seeing Temptalia's swatches. So gorgeous.

Nuke

Hi ladies! I am considering getting the BeautyBio Glopro when the sale comes back around in November - has anyone here tried it? Can anyone share their experience?