All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Today lol I got PM Venus in Furs. It's a very pretty nude smoky mauve. PM Flesh 5 which is a pretty matte muted bronze rose. I also got the Blitztrance in Nude Romantique & I really really love it on. It's a beautiful nude pink coral with shimmer. The shimmer did not migrate all over the place even as it wore throughout the day. Very little did when I wiped it off. As it wears though you can see the shimmer more. I didn't find it to feel gritty on. The shade is so pretty.
Also got the Nars 4pc Manic Velvet lip pencil set. It's fabulous & what a great buy with the sale. I love every single shade. Plus, I bought the Nars/Ulta exclusive lip pencil duo from Ulta which I really really love both.

Yesterday I got Armani matte lipsticks in Lucky Red - GORGEOUS rich cherry red :heart: & Downtown which is darker than I thought it would be but its that popular brown nude rose shade. I'm happy with everything.

My lips hurt from trying so many lipsticks on :p

Last edited:

shontay07108

Today lol I got PM Venus in Furs. It's a very pretty nude smoky mauve. PM Flesh 5 which is a pretty matte muted bronze rose. I also got the Blitztrance in Nude Romantique & I really really love it on. It's a beautiful nude pink coral with shimmer. The shimmer did not migrate all over the place even as it wore throughout the day. Very little did when I wiped it off. As it wears though you can see the shimmer more. I didn't find it to feel gritty on. The shade is so pretty.
Also got the Nars 4pc Manic Velvet lip pencil set. It's fabulous & what a great buy with the sale. I love every single shade. Plus, I bought the Nars/Ulta exclusive lip pencil duo from Ulta which I really really love both.

Yesterday I got Armani matte lipsticks in Lucky Red - GORGEOUS rich cherry red :heart: & Downtown which is darker than I thought it would be but its that popular brown nude rose shade. I'm happy with everything.

My lips hurt from trying so many lipstick on :p
Venus in Furs is one of my favorite lipsticks. :heart:

Alysse011

I can see why, it's so darn pretty on. Oh, Christy is so beautiful on too. I love that shade.
My Christy and Forbidden Love are supposed to be delivered tomorrow! Eeeee!

I just googled that Armani matte lipstick, Lucky Red. It looks so gorgeous. I wonder how it compares to Forbidden Love.

boschicka

Hi ladies! I am considering getting the BeautyBio Glopro when the sale comes back around in November - has anyone here tried it? Can anyone share their experience?

I'm terrified of it, but would also be interested to hear real experiences. Since all website reviews are fake. Looking at you, Sunday Riley. :(

elegant-one

My Christy and Forbidden Love are supposed to be delivered tomorrow! Eeeee!

I just googled that Armani matte lipstick, Lucky Red. It looks so gorgeous. I wonder how it compares to Forbidden Love.
Trust me, you are going to LOVE both Christy & FL! :)

Lucky Red is more brighter cherry red. Forbidden Love is a true deeper blue red. Both are so beautiful on.

Alysse011

Hmmmm. I might get Licky Red too then.

My Sephora order just got here. I immediately put on Alistair and, from what I can tell, I really like it. Of course, it’s night time and also thunder storming. So we will see tomorrow.

The PMG palette is also beautiful. I bought the 6 pan with the green. It’s the red packaging. Anyway, I was nervous it’d be too warm, but initial swatches on my arm didn’t pull overly warm. Yay! There’s also a beautiful and incredibly interesting maroon/pink shifting color. I’m excited!

shontay07108

I'm terrified of it, but would also be interested to hear real experiences. Since all website reviews are fake. Looking at you, Sunday Riley. :(

I've always assumed brands put up fake reviews on Sephora, but I was still pretty surprised when SR was exposed. When I do look at reviews I go through a ton, but really you never know. It's a good thing I tried SR and liked it before they got exposed because I probably would've avoided it.

boschicka

I've always assumed brands put up fake reviews on Sephora, but I was still pretty surprised when SR was exposed. When I do look at reviews I go through a ton, but really you never know. It's a good thing I tried SR and liked it before they got exposed because I probably would've avoided it.

Same. I was shocked by the number required from their employees and by the company's FU reaction to being exposed.
The one product I tried from them gave me cystic acne, so I was extra miffed about their reviews requiring lies about acne, etc.

shontay07108

Same. I was shocked by the number required from their employees and by the company's FU reaction to being exposed.
The one product I tried from them gave me cystic acne, so I was extra miffed about their reviews requiring lies about acne, etc.
Yikes. I always feel like I'm taking a big risk with skincare because my skin is weird. Products that people rave and rave about gave me huge problems. I can't go anywhere near Glamglow or Drunk Elephant while Sunday Riley has cleared up scars for me.

Last edited:

Haven

I ordered a couple of pat mcgrath blitz trance lipsticks this morning with the 20% off code- nude romantique and rebel red. I like lighter/pinky reds so I hope this works for me. I like sephora’s return policy and shipping better than pat’s site. Hopefully I love them.

I have been trying to get another rouge reward, but I keep missing it.:loser:

ARmakeupjunkie

OMG! I started off with a $1500 cart because I usually only buy during the sales! Got it down to right around $400, added two PMG lipsticks and with taxes I'm over $500! I don't want to spend this much money but I want everything in my cart plus some other items!!:rolleyes:

Alysse011

OMG! I started off with a $1500 cart because I usually only buy during the sales! Got it down to right around $400, added two PMG lipsticks and with taxes I'm over $500! I don't want to spend this much money but I want everything in my cart plus some other items!!:rolleyes:
Tale as old as time