All Things Sephora

boschicka

Makes me sad. I miss all the fun we used to have :( I'm passing on the ballz
I agree. And I'm also passing on the ballz.

I'm quiet for this sale b/c I received a F&F code so went nuts then. And didn't want to be in here sharing all that when not everyone got a code. Also just ordered the green TF quad from Bloomies. Paid $18.50 for it! :yess:

DILLIGAF

I like it better here too. There's no place like home.
I went to Sephora this morning and only ended up spending the Rouge Reward.
I grabbed the PM palette, The Marc Jacobs highlighter ( I just can't help myself), the Too Faced tickled pink mini palette and a Caudalie set.
I have more money allotted for next weekend. I just went for the things I thought would sell out. ( I got the last PM palette)

elegant-one

I agree. And I'm also passing on the ballz.

I'm quiet for this sale b/c I received a F&F code so went nuts then. And didn't want to be in here sharing all that when not everyone got a code. Also just ordered the green TF quad from Bloomies. Paid $18.50 for it! :yess:
Nice! I just saw another swatch of the ballz again & yep, waaay too shimmery for me. :twirl:Did you get the TF VO quad then?

shontay07108

Mmm I'm seriously thinking about making a Sephora run tomorrow morning before football starts. I'm gonna return that Farmacy set and I want to get that Fenty brush and I realized it's almost time to toss my Milk mascara because it's almost at the 6 month mark. I forgot in researching the Farmacy Honeymoon glow, I found that you need to use it at night because it causes sun sensitivity. That makes the Sunday Riley CEO serum even more necessary to get ASAP for the day because I am on my last mini right now.

I really wish I didn't have so many highlighters because I love the look of that Pat McGrath trio but I have almost all the Fenty highlighters and the new MJ one.

Alysse011

I was debating the ballz, so I’m glad y’all noted how shimmery they are! I’ll pass. I used to love ballz but I guess all good things must come to an end.

Speaking of - I hope Specktra doesn’t come to an end. You’re my people and I don’t want everyone to slowly leave :mecry:

I just placed my order. I bought:
-Omorovicza travel mask trio
-Caudalie beauty elixir
-Farmacy sheet masks
-Tom Ford Lips & Boys in Alistair
-Christophe Robin Sea Salt scrub
-Aquis Hair Turban
-Pat McGrath Sublime Bronze Temptation

so a mix of boring stuff and fun stuff. I participated in the 20% off sale Neimans and Nordstrom recently had, and I also bought the lipstick duo in Forbidden Love and Christy off the Pat McGrath website, so it’s time to slow down and enjoy all the new goodies. I was going to buy the new La Mer cushion foundation but...I really love my Cle de Peau and Westman Atelier foundations so much that I can’t imagine I’d reach for anything over those

elegant-one

Mmm I'm seriously thinking about making a Sephora run tomorrow morning before football starts. I'm gonna return that Farmacy set and I want to get that Fenty brush and I realized it's almost time to toss my Milk mascara because it's almost at the 6 month mark. I forgot in researching the Farmacy Honeymoon glow, I found that you need to use it at night because it causes sun sensitivity. That makes the Sunday Riley CEO serum even more necessary to get ASAP for the day because I am on my last mini right now.

I really wish I didn't have so many highlighters because I love the look of that Pat McGrath trio but I have almost all the Fenty highlighters and the new MJ one.

:) I'm so happy to see that someone else makes plans around watching football. I'm the same way. Love my football time.

I wish a had a near by Sephora. Hope you find some extra goodie when you go.

elegant-one

I was debating the ballz, so I’m glad y’all noted how shimmery they are! I’ll pass. I used to love ballz but I guess all good things must come to an end.

Speaking of - I hope Specktra doesn’t come to an end. You’re my people and I don’t want everyone to slowly leave :mecry:

I just placed my order. I bought:
-Omorovicza travel mask trio
-Caudalie beauty elixir
-Farmacy sheet masks
-Tom Ford Lips & Boys in Alistair
-Christophe Robin Sea Salt scrub
-Aquis Hair Turban
-Pat McGrath Sublime Bronze Temptation

so a mix of boring stuff and fun stuff. I participated in the 20% off sale Neimans and Nordstrom recently had, and I also bought the lipstick duo in Forbidden Love and Christy off the Pat McGrath website, so it’s time to slow down and enjoy all the new goodies. I was going to buy the new La Mer cushion foundation but...I really love my Cle de Peau and Westman Atelier foundations so much that I can’t imagine I’d reach for anything over those

LOL, well you know me....I'll be the last man standing..here :marchmellow:I can't ever imagine not being able to chat with everybody.

I am still waiting on my PM Christy/FL duo! They emailed me on Thursday to say they were overnighting it so I thought it would be here Fri. or Sat., but nope now it will be Monday. Geesh

I was debating about Alistair too. I needed another good swatch or 2 to decide.

Alysse011

LOL, well you know me....I'll be the last man standing..here :marchmellow:I can't ever imagine not being able to chat with everybody.

I am still waiting on my PM Christy/FL duo! They emailed me on Thursday to say they were overnighting it so I thought it would be here Fri. or Sat., but nope now it will be Monday. Geesh

I was debating about Alistair too. I needed another good swatch or 2 to decide.
Sephora has already sent me a shipping notice! When I get it I’ll swatch it and post here. Hopefully it’ll be a sunny day. It’s been raining and gloomy for the last 2.5 weeks.

MaryJane

When did Sephora start using fedEx? That’s how the order I placed yesterday was sent. Got a shipping confirmation pretty quickly but the tracking hasn’t been updated at all.

Latest posts