All Things Sephora

dash4

I finally tried Mood Exposure in my Hourglass blush palette. I didn't try it because the middle color had too much highlighter so I was just looking to exchange. Well I finally bought another one I liked and thought I probably should try the Mood Exposure before I send it back. Well, lo and behold, the color actually showed up on me. It didn't look chalky or anything. I just assumed it would but it actually looked a bit warm on my skin. I've been wearing it for 2 days now. Who would have thought? My only dilemma now is my new palette doesn't have as big a patch of the darker color in mood exposure so I hope it looks okay. I haven't tried the new palette yet. I have to remember if they ever come out with another blush palette or a new single blush to not order it online. I really have to peek in the box to be sure there is the right mixture of swirls.
HG Mood Exposure is my favorite blush ever.. It is so beautiful and I don't really have anything like it.. I think many skin tones could wear it and look nice.

elegant-one

They have such awesome reviews!! I got hell, heaven and rose gold from today's restock !! I hope I love it too!!
What does hell look like
girlhaha.gif
on??? It looks more brown than grey in the pick. I'm really liking this one.

Are these overly shimmery on the lids?

Vineetha

What does hell look like :haha: on??? It looks more brown than grey in the pick. I'm really liking this one. Are these overly shimmery on the lids?
Hell looks really pretty!!!I am thinking yes. The finish is kinda shimmery/ metallic! I just placed the order today but can surely post swatched once I receive those!!

honey b

Thanks to a lovely Specktrette, I was able to order a few things at 20% off before the VIB sale. Which is a huge relief because now I know I'll have them in time to give some of them as Christmas gifts.

Here's my small(ish) haul

Nars lipgloss in Belize
Nars Luster blush
Nars Brousse e/s duo
Bite Beauty - Luminous Creme lipstick in Retsina (gift)
Dior Rosy glow blush
Buxom Full on Lip Polish in Sophia and Erin (gift)
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush palette (gift)

Starlight77

Hello ladies
flower.gif
I have been trying to stay away a bit as I needed to pay off tons of bills... but i can't resist Holiday sales. They weaken me
girlhaha.gif
awesome hauls everyone. I so miss shopping daily and as a reward for paying off all my bills, i'm gonna shop!!!!
rasta.gif

Anaphora

Hello ladies
flower.gif
I have been trying to stay away a bit as I needed to pay off tons of bills... but i can't resist Holiday sales. They weaken me
girlhaha.gif
awesome hauls everyone. I so miss shopping daily and as a reward for paying off all my bills, i'm gonna shop!!!!
rasta.gif
I need to do what you did! I've been way too spendy lately.

Starlight77

Hello ladies
flower.gif
girlhaha.gif
rasta.gif

I need to do what you did! I've been way too spendy lately.
OMG feels amazing. Cash only from now on!! I told hubby I miss my speckra friends and need a big reward
pompom.gif

dash4

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade... Do we love it? Considering getting it to try out this coming VIB sale.
Honestly - I have been watching a lot of YT "gurus" who use it --- and a lot look like their brows are greenish.. I tested the Taupe and the Medium Brown in the store -- and they looked greenish in person too. I suppose it depends on the shade you select.. and also, my eyes might be deceiving me -- and I might be color blind and seeing something that isn't there.. JMO.

boschicka

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade... Do we love it? Considering getting it to try out this coming VIB sale.
Honestly - I have been watching a lot of YT "gurus" who use it --- and a lot look like their brows are greenish.. I tested the Taupe and the Medium Brown in the store -- and they looked greenish in person too. I suppose it depends on the shade you select.. and also, my eyes might be deceiving me -- and I might be color blind and seeing something that isn't there.. JMO.
omg, yes, green! thank you, that has been killing me. wondering why it looked so weird on some people.

stephshopaholic

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade... Do we love it?  Considering getting it to try out this coming VIB sale.
I just bought it in ebony and I love it, it's the perfect dark dark brown shade for me (I dye my hair blue black). It looks great on me and my eyebrows look very defined and they don't fade like my usual eyeshadow fill in I used to do.

smallestkitten

I use it in chocolate and I really like it. If I can be bothered doing my brows and not just using a brow gel, it's great. Really fluid and easy to use and lasts forever. My brows are done using dipbrow in this pic:

PeachTwist

I use it in chocolate and I really like it. If I can be bothered doing my brows and not just using a brow gel, it's great. Really fluid and easy to use and lasts forever. My brows are done using dipbrow in this pic:

You're beautiful!

I'd like to ask a question, but I fear it'll come off rude or offensive -- I promise I don't mean it that way but I'm not great at wording things. The brows are very thick and look quite "fake" so to speak, by that I mean they're "obviously" drawn on (even though I can see the hairs there) -- but do you find that the pomade is capable of doing a more "natural" look than that? I love brows and I think it's epic you're rockin' such a strong brow, but for me personally it would be too much and I've bought the pomade and am curious as to whether it'll be possible to do the look I'm after. Again, so sorry if this comes off as rude as I really don't mean it to!

charismafulltv

You're beautiful! I'd like to ask a question, but I fear it'll come off rude or offensive -- I promise I don't mean it that way but I'm not great at wording things.  The brows are very thick and look quite "fake" so to speak, by that I mean they're "obviously" drawn on (even though I can see the hairs there) -- but do you find that the pomade is capable of doing a more "natural" look than that?  I love brows and I think it's epic you're rockin' such a strong brow, but for me personally it would be too much and I've bought the pomade and am curious as to whether it'll be possible to do the look I'm after.  Again, so sorry if this comes off as rude as I really don't mean it to!
I've been using the pomade since I got it from the makeup show last June and I kissed my brow powder goodbye. If you check my blog pics, all my brows are using the Anastasia brow pomade in dark brown

Latest posts