All Things Sephora

singer82

Oh good! Is it makeup primer? Been looking for a good one to try. I haven't used all my stuff yet. Trying to finish my current moisturizer and night cream first. Been mixing a few drops of the oil with my moisturizer. Can't wait to mix it with the Algenist one!
I am REALLY loving the Algenist primer.
I 4th that lol. It's my hg. I'm actually getting a second tube with my next order even though I still got some left still lol. Love that stuff! The TF glitter glue is awesome though. Don't use glitter on my eyes too much. But I use it for my pigments. Works great!
I third this. I have used both UDPP and TFSI and they just didn't work after a while. NARS eyeshadow base was the winner for me. 

cjay

Have you tried Lord & Taylor? They are usually forgotten when it comes to makeup, so I have found things there that are sold out everywhere.
I didn't... I have so many sephora and nordstom gift cards that I didn't think to even check! I will look there! I just don't understand why it sold out like this... I've never had a issue with it being sold out everywhere in the past... I honestly thought I was on of the only people in love with it!

cocotears

I have been looking at this palette because I finished my black honey eyeshadow and for some strange reason, its sold out literally everywhere.   I didn't know if the other shadows would be worth it... I love the swatches though... But I know I will run out of black honey way before any other shadow.... SMH what to do! 
It's still available at Sephora.

prplhrt21

I have been looking at this palette because I finished my black honey eyeshadow and for some strange reason, its sold out literally everywhere.

I didn't know if the other shadows would be worth it... I love the swatches though... But I know I will run out of black honey way before any other shadow.... SMH what to do!
try macy's or macys.com

Monsy

I am so upset with sephora. I made mail return in the first week of september. It's almost november and they still have not processed my return.

cjay

I know the palette is but I was originally looking for the single of Black Honey and didn't know if the palette would be worth it because I know I would use up BH first and I'm not really sure I would reach for the rest of the palette. I was only considering the palette because the single was sold out everywhere I looked! Thanks though!

cjay

try macy's or macys.com
Thanks! Macys near me didn't have it. I see it on the website I may end up ordering online which I hate doing because no one is ever home to collect packages. I'll wait to see if it is restocked near me for the VIB sale though and still consider picking up the palette which I looked up and they actually have in the store near me. I was also trying to use up some store credit I already have at Nordies and Sephora!

v0ltagekid

For all of you that want to get the Royal shadow from Ardency Inn, I found it to be 99% a dupe for the purple color in the electric palette by Urban Decay.
So if you have that palette, don't bother :(

boschicka

I am so upset with sephora. I made mail return in the first week of september. It's almost november and they still have not processed my return.
I will never do a return via mail with them again... It takes forever!!
Learned my lesson too! Although, I returned something to the store on Friday and it's still not showing up on my account. I know they try to blame your bank for it, but I've returned to plenty of other stores, and the credit appears instantly, just like a charge would. Shenanigans, Sephora!

thefbomb

I have a few favorites... Chanel universal, Hourglass radiant light and Mac Nude on Board.
I like Too Faced! their Bonjour Soleil palette has a matte bronzer, shimmery bronzer and highlighter/bronzer. Definitely my go-to. Otherwise MAC!
My favorite is Guerlain
NARS Laguna or MAC Bronzing Powder.  The MAC ones are all nice.
Mine is Chanel Universal, Too Faced Chocolate Solei and Benefit Hoola
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Monsy

you are allowed to return to the store but I was lazy to drive 30 + mins and I was thinking I will not be around the store for a while so why not do free return? Well I learned my lesson I never have a problem when returning by mail to nordstrom they are quick

Audrey C

I've tried several MAC and NARS bronzers and didn't keep any of them. I decided that I wasn't a bronzer person…and then I tried Guerlain. They're expensive, but I'd rather have one sublime product than 2-3 lesser ones.
love.gif