All Things Sephora

AnastasiaRuth

Ladies, I just really want OCC Technopagan to be restocked!! I just placed my Sephora order w/ a F&F code and no Technopagan..
ohboy.gif

Perhaps it'll be restocked during the VIB sale.. But its honestly sold out in a few stores too.

laurennnxox

Not sure if this has been asked already, but does anyone know about when the VIB sale starts? I'm a rouge and I've got my cart all stocked up and ready hehe
angelic.gif

boschicka

Not sure if this has been asked already, but does anyone know about when the VIB sale starts? I'm a rouge and I've got my cart all stocked up and ready hehe
angelic.gif
Looks like it might start Nov 5th for VIB Rouge and then Nov 6-10 for everyone else. Just speculation from the site below.

http://www.adifferentface.net/2014/10/22/rumor-sephora-fall-vib-sale-2014/

Odelia

Wow, the sale is coming up soon and I am not prepared!! Time to scramble and look through my stuff and see what I "need" before the sale starts!! I def want to restock on a high end foundation and concealer. I've been using Guerlain LdP and Nars radiant creamy concealer and have loved both but at the same time I love trying out and finding new things to fall in love with. I think it's also about time I focus and zone in on skin care that is good in offering AHA's etc. I also need to find a daily moisturizer with sunscreen that will absorb quick and not feel weird (I'm looking at you Josie Maran! >.> NO likey!) So many decision, so little time! :crazy::haha:

MissTT

Boom purchased!!! Thanks! I wanted to wait too but hell I don't think it's going to there for the sale.
My thoughts too. It's been OOS for so long and it's a shade i think a lot of people will gravitate towards during the sale. I see it's not approved for eyes in the US, but I plan to use it as eye shadow anyway.
001_unsure.gif

DILLIGAF

My thoughts too. It's been OOS for so long and it's a shade i think a lot of people will gravitate towards during the sale. I see it's not approved for eyes in the US, but I plan to use it as eye shadow anyway.
001_unsure.gif
I don't know where they suggest you do put it. I'm using it on my eyes! Just like the UD Electric Palette.

honey b

44217b89_image.jpeg
My F&F order finally came in!!! I also popped into a store yesterday and got the nars lipgloss because I was having withdrawals

KiKi Kontour

yaaaay so the sale starts next week...**puts shyt from LOVES in the cart so i need to set my limit...hmmmm....those new occ 12 pc lip set looks good but i already have zhora and sebastian (which is my faaaaavorite) then again i can always take those full sizes back to justify the set (u know dmn well we will NEVER finish a full size occ lip tar) uggggggh so much shyt to want n so little time to act fast!!!