All Things Sephora

awickedshape

I'm hoping I get an email for the VIB/BI sale and that it comes promptly. I sent an email to their CS on the 22nd with no feedback at all.

Monsy

Sometimes the local Sephora manager insists on a store credit instead of crediting my card. I suspect this isn't company policy, just some random unpleasantness.
You gotta be kidding! I would report that manager asap to the company. What a bs. No it's not a policy if you have receipt they just scan it (or online invoice) and you get credited.
That manager just wants to keep the sale in that particular store.

armeonicx

Okay, I've broken into the Origins Bestsellers Kit and have been using 3 of the products so far.
High Potency Night A Mins.. I've been using this stuff for about a week now. If you're looking for something super moisturizing but isn't weird on the skin this stuff is it. I have super dry skin (and it's even drier in the winter) and I've never looked so refreshed when waking up! The size is also very generous (1oz, reg is 1.7oz). It's only been a week but I am in love and I think this night cream and I are going to have a great life together.
eyelove.gif

The other 2 products (GinZing eye cream and moisturizer). I've been using these for a few days now. The moisturizer again is so great for my skin. I use this one during the morning. I love the pairing of the two creams. The eye cream I'm still experimenting with. My dark circles are hereditary so I know nothing with get rid of them. I haven't formed an opinion about this one just yet.

So far Origins is really winning me over. I still have 3 more items to try (a mask, face wash and oil) and I think I can safely assume they'll win me over as well.

In other news I've found a KVD eyeliner set online and that has popped into my cart for the next sale. Such a steal ($32 for $80 worth). I actually love her pencil eyeliners, I find them easier to work with than sometimes my 24/7 UD liners.

Vandekamp

yaaaay so the sale starts next week...**puts shyt from LOVES in the cart so i need to set my limit...hmmmm....those new occ 12 pc lip set looks good but i already have zhora and sebastian (which is my faaaaavorite) then again i can always take those full sizes back to justify the set (u know dmn well we will NEVER finish a full size occ lip tar) uggggggh so much shyt to want n so little time to act fast!!!
Hey lady. Did you ever get Dominique?

MissTT

Are.you.effing.kidding.me.
I accidentally ordered Orchid instead of Royal and Royal is now sold out. Of course they will not cancel my order. I almost did the same thing with Rose Gold last week, but caught it.

elegant-one

I 4th that lol. It's my hg. I'm actually getting a second tube with my next order even though I still got some left still lol. Love that stuff!
sweet.png

I got my other Algenist products that I just tried. The Mulit Perfecting Exfoliator - LOVE this! It made my skin so unbelievably smooth. Even smoother than the PTR pads. And I got the oil which beautifully hydrated my skin & made it glowy.

Sephora is offering the new Genius eye cream as a freebie. So, I ordered Nars Hardwire Deadly Catch lipstick so I could get the eye cream. I'm getting the generous sample sizes of my favorite Algenist products to put in my daughter in laws Christmas stocking so she can try them out.

dash4

Urban is ten times better than TF. TF is the only one that I had issue eyeshadow fading and sliding off. I have tried many different primers and that only happened with tf.
See, I prefer TF Shadow Insurance over UD, but I have dry skin..and dry eyelids, so maybe that's why.

Monsy

I adore loccitane shower oil. it is the best for dry skin I also have dry eyelids and urban anti aging primer is phenomenal

Audrey C

I like UDPP the best. Does anyone have any suggestions for oily lids? My 20 year-old daughter has very oily skin (my 'gift' to her, I'm afraid) and she can't wear eyeliner because they all smudge horribly on her (UD 24/7, Tarte SmoulderEyes, MAC f/l). She's tried UDPP, TFSI and Benefits Stay Don't Stray; none of them work.

Right now she's having the most luck with MAC Paint Pots as a base under powder shadows, but she skips the liner. I've heard good things about NARS, but I don't know if it's really much better for oily lids. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, what do you use?

Shars

Okay, I've broken into the Origins Bestsellers Kit and have been using 3 of the products so far.
High Potency Night A Mins.. I've been using this stuff for about a week now. If you're looking for something super moisturizing but isn't weird on the skin this stuff is it. I have super dry skin (and it's even drier in the winter) and I've never looked so refreshed when waking up! The size is also very generous (1oz, reg is 1.7oz). It's only been a week but I am in love and I think this night cream and I are going to have a great life together.
eyelove.gif

The other 2 products (GinZing eye cream and moisturizer). I've been using these for a few days now. The moisturizer again is so great for my skin. I use this one during the morning. I love the pairing of the two creams. The eye cream I'm still experimenting with. My dark circles are hereditary so I know nothing with get rid of them. I haven't formed an opinion about this one just yet.

So far Origins is really winning me over. I still have 3 more items to try (a mask, face wash and oil) and I think I can safely assume they'll win me over as well.

In other news I've found a KVD eyeliner set online and that has popped into my cart for the next sale. Such a steal ($32 for $80 worth). I actually love her pencil eyeliners, I find them easier to work with than sometimes my 24/7 UD liners.
Nice! I'm happy to hear you've been liking your Origins set. I ordered one during the F&F Sale as well so your review has me excited to try their products now!

Prettypackages

Ladies, I just really want OCC Technopagan to be restocked!! I just placed my Sephora order w/ a F&F code and no Technopagan..
ohboy.gif

Perhaps it'll be restocked during the VIB sale.. But its honestly sold out in a few stores too.

OMG I must get this and Sebastian!
Quote: Originally Posted by shellygrrl

I use NARS' primer, and I have oily lids. Personally, I like it better than UDPP these days.
I prefer nars too!

boschicka

I like UDPP the best. Does anyone have any suggestions for oily lids? My 20 year-old daughter has very oily skin (my 'gift' to her, I'm afraid) and she can't wear eyeliner because they all smudge horribly on her (UD 24/7, Tarte SmoulderEyes, MAC f/l). She's tried UDPP, TFSI and Benefits Stay Don't Stray; none of them work.

Right now she's having the most luck with MAC Paint Pots as a base under powder shadows, but she skips the liner. I've heard good things about NARS, but I don't know if it's really much better for oily lids. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, what do you use?
I have had the best luck with the Smashbox 24 Hr Photo Finish Shadow Primer or the Lime Crime Shadow Helper with my oily skin.

FuuHouhouji

Wow, the sale is coming up soon and I am not prepared!! Time to scramble and look through my stuff and see what I "need" before the sale starts!! I def want to restock on a high end foundation and concealer. I've been using Guerlain LdP and Nars radiant creamy concealer and have loved both but at the same time I love trying out and finding new things to fall in love with. I think it's also about time I focus and zone in on skin care that is good in offering AHA's etc. I also need to find a daily moisturizer with sunscreen that will absorb quick and not feel weird (I'm looking at you Josie Maran! >.> NO likey!) So many decision, so little time! :crazy::haha:
In my experience is easier to find a good sunscreen that absorbs quickly (and then use any mosturizer that works Ok) than a all in one product. Right know I'm loving the missha all around safe block essence; but in that line the sun milk is better for normal or oily skin. They really absorbs quickly. Most asian sunscreens have a nice finish if you wanna give them a try, but I can only share my experience with this ones. Also the Genove sunscreens (i dont know if they are available in USA) are also pretty good. I have a botle of a'pieu sun block that i havent open yet but I have read good reviews about it.

smallestkitten

I just placed an order specifically to get the sample of the fresh eye cream ... and then forgot to add it to my cart. Gawd. At least I bought something I was planning to anyway (Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub) instead of a random impulse buy I guess!
noworry.gif

Latest posts