All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Got the email plus 500 points. The points are apparently going to post to my account in 2-3 business days. My remaining orders are still in "sent to warehouse" purgatory.
getyou.gif
I got that line to but I'm hanging onto the e-mail until the 500 points show up on my account---you know in case
someone develops amnesia.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Usually, I'd have my order today since I ordered really early Wednesday morning. That's biting my ass right now. My stuff just floating around out there. I don't want any extra points and samples and all that jazz, though. I mean, unless they're gonna give me a free MUFE shadow trio they can step off.
tong.gif
lol.gif
lmao.gif
I think you should suggest that Shontay.

Mimi702

I looked online but didn't see any of their lipstick in a casing in this color. The color is so pretty and it smells good but I'm afraid to even swatch it.
I've only seen the black and a red lipstick case.. but it's pretty. The case looks just like the others but I can't tell if its real or not, plus these days it's so hard to tell with some things cuz they do fakes sometimes so well. Do you know where they might have gotten it..? Online can be iffy but if they got it from wk or a booking it might not have been released yet. If I find any info that might help more I'll let you know.

elegant-one

Totally!! You would think we were dear old friends and trying to catch up w/a ton of e-mails
girlhaha.gif

It's so crazy---no apparent logic whatsoever.
greengrin.gif

Sephora became a derailed train wreck with this sale
ohboy.gif

On a better note................I used the Algenist Algae Mask tonight
pompom.gif
OMGosh it is AMAZING! Who would think I would LOVE Algae
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

greengrin.gif

Sephora became a derailed train wreck with this sale
ohboy.gif

On a better note................I used the Algenist Algae Mask tonight
pompom.gif
OMGosh it is AMAZING! Who would think I would LOVE Algae
girlhaha.gif
choochoo.gif
Yes something went very wrong---it's not like the first time they've had this sale!
th_dunno.gif

Oh I'm so glad you love it!!!
girlhaha.gif
Oh the things we slap on our faces!!!! Balls, algae
whistle.gif

Ajigglin

Anyone else get this?
Greetings from Sephora,  Thank you for your recent Sephora.com order.  Due to an overwhelming response to our 20% off event, our Distribution Centers are experiencing processing delays. Your order will be delivered by Wednesday, November 19th . We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  To express our apology, we will add 500 points to your Beauty Bank. These points never expire and can be redeemed online or in-store. Your Beauty Bank balance will reflect the additional points within 2-3 business days.  You can [COLOR=1155CC]log in[/COLOR] to your account online to check the status of your order. The tracking number will be updated as soon as your order is processed, at which time you will also receive a shipping confirmation email.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!  Sincerely,  Sephora Client Services  1-877-SEPHORA [COLOR=1155CC](1-877-737-4672[/COLOR])  
Mine isn't coming until 11/22, and I don't think they mentioned points. I'd rather have cash, anyway.

smallestkitten

Alterna Caviar Moisture shampoo and Retree serum! The serum is new, so I'm excited to try it.
I have been OBSESSED with the Alterna Caviar shampoo/conditioner since I tried a foil sample a few weeks back - I've got some arriving on Monday and I could not be more excited (I'm in Australia, so it'll be like 2 months' worth of hauls arriving ...) but omg everyone should try Alterna. I kinda wanna buy a few minis and use them as stocking stuffers this year
cheerleader.gif

Yazmin

I feel ya babe, they need to ship them out already and stop playing.
I got salem, red velvet and wicked. I was too much of a punk to get the black one. Maybe after I try the first three. That black is serious. I see in the LC thread there's supposed to be a purple. Can't wait for that one. I've come around on team purple a bit.
I ordered Black Velvet along with Red Velvet from Sephora on Tuesday. Can't wait to try them both. I already have Utopia, Salem and Wicked that I purchased from Lime Crime's website when Utopia launched.

Latest posts