All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Maybe it's based on when your ordered and what you ordered.
001_unsure.gif
I thought about that but it didn't quite make sense to me. I don't think it's any one factor----rather multiple. I think my last two orders only had one item each and they were not amongst popular products.

MissElle12

Can't seem to determine the logic/criteria they're using to distribute the extra points. I'm VIBR through 2015
th_dunno.gif

No rhyme or reason whatsoever! It's probably a couple of customer service reps arbitrarily dishing out points when they generate each individual email!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vandekamp

Did you get Wicked and Salem @MissElle12?
Nope. I don't want to pay $4.95 for shipping one velvetine....negates the whole purpose of the sale! If I can get to the store...maybe I'll pick up wicked.

Vandekamp

No rhyme or reason whatsoever! It's probably a couple of customer service reps arbitrarily dishing out points when they generate each individual email! Nope. I don't want to pay $4.95 for shipping one velvetine....negates the whole purpose of the sale! If I can get to the store...maybe I'll pick up wicked.
I have to admit that was the painful part. I wish Sephora still had it. Shipping would have been free.

pretty_melody

Girl and a new grey/beige shade too called Cashmere along with Pansy, the purple.
Salem and Wicked are gorgeous! I need to actually pick up red velvet and the black one.
I wish I wore these often enough, I have red velvet,suedeberry and pink velvet. I kind of really want wicked now because I really love how dark colors look on me.

laurennnxox

After seeing the glowing reviews of the Algenist mask, I decided to finally try the sample I got the other day!! It's on my face now
girlhaha.gif

laurennnxox

What do you think? I adore it. My mask arrived yesterday.
I am very impressed! I have combo, acne prone skin. My skin feels very clean and soft, It definitely brightened my complexion! I am surprised by the instantly noticeable results after only using it once. It evened out a little of my redness, too! Which I like, because most face masks make my skin red after gently washing them off. I don't believe I have sensitive skin, though.

lippieluv2013

Can't seem to determine the logic/criteria they're using to distribute the extra points. I'm VIBR through 2015
th_dunno.gif
It has to be some weird algorithm of when you placed your order plus your VIB/VIBR status. I got the email for 250 points in the morning and the shipping notice in the afternoon. Odd.

Jill1228

Just arrived at my hotel after stopping at Sephora. The mascara is for my friend who arrived from Seattle. She texted me and was like, "crap! I forgot my mascara at home! Can you grab one for me?" Can't wait to try these MUFE colors. I brought all my MUFE shadows with me

laurennnxox

Lol I know! So many things I "need" Who cares about food or paying the bills? If I'm gonna be homeless I'm gonna need to rock this lipstick lol!
On a side note Dolly...you need a TF lipstick in your life.
lmao.gif
Good to know I'm not the only one who might push my spending limit for some fabulous products.