All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I ordered Black Velvet along with Red Velvet from Sephora on Tuesday. Can't wait to try them both. I already have Utopia, Salem and Wicked that I purchased from Lime Crime's website when Utopia launched.
So you really don't need those 50 Tom Ford lippies after all.
girlhaha.gif

Yazmin

I ordered Black Velvet along with Red Velvet from Sephora on Tuesday. Can't wait to try them both. I already have Utopia, Salem and Wicked that I purchased from Lime Crime's website when Utopia launched.
So you really done need those 50 Tom Ford lippies after all.
girlhaha.gif
Nope. Won't be more than 20, lol!

KIDDING! Well...kinda. It'll depend largely on swatches. I'm going to call my local NM and see if they'll be getting these. That would help curb any impulsive spending.

Medgal07

Nope. Won't be more than 20, lol!

KIDDING! Well...kinda. It'll depend largely on swatches. I'm going to call my local NM and see if they'll be getting these. That would help curb any impulsive spending.
lmao.gif
Sure it will. This whole thing should be very interesting.

awickedshape

I had a pink one but I can't find it. The cover was black, as are the other ones I've seen in Sephora. This one is a different color.
1185cf96_image.jpeg
I looked online but didn't see any of their lipstick in a casing in this color. The color is so pretty and it smells good but I'm afraid to even swatch it.
I've only seen the black and silver packaging and I think a red but I have not looked for them much. Do you know where it was purchased? Maybe you can contact there or email MJ CS to ask a general question about their packaging.

Dolly Snow

That's what they're saying in the LC thread. I can't find a sing of it on the site outside of my order history. This from a store that continues to carry Kat Von D. Gotta have it.
It is crazy to me, why continue to carry certain brands when others are taken off, especially so quick!

Jill1228

[COLOR=0000FF]   Sweet!!!  I hope you got updates and /or shipping notices for your additional packages.[/COLOR]
One will arrive Monday and the other to be determined. I'll be in Vegas, so I'm having it held at UPS. getting my MUFE loot today when I go to the store in KC

Vandekamp

:D Sephora became a derailed train wreck with this sale :eek:hboy: On a better note................I used the Algenist Algae Mask tonight :pompom: OMGosh it is AMAZING! Who would think I would LOVE Algae :haha:
I just received mine yesterday. So glad you hound it amazing. I'm going to use mine tonight. I agree. It us amazing.
I used the mask too! goodbye glam glow hahahahah
Welcome to the Algenist Club. Lol

Vandekamp

If anyone is looking for Lime Crime Velvetine Matte Lipstick's they are on sale on Urban Outfitter's website for 20% off making them $16 each. Colors Salem and Wicked are available. Ive never tried the brand so I think I better stay away in case I end up loving it and need to get more :p
It's gone now. I went thru the three pages of beauty items and it was gone. I tried to do a search and I got a black screen. Then I put in Lime Crime, saw it for a brief second and the screen went black again. Strange.

Vandekamp

so i got a hold of a rep. they said they will most definitely be sending out the existing orders and not to worry at all. but the line is currently not available any more. i asked him if this was a permanent decision and he said he wasn't sure but right now no further LC orders can be placed….unless you ordered when it was up it will be delivered to you!  hope this helps! 
Wow. Thanks for the update.

MissElle12

It's gone now. I went thru the three pages of beauty items and it was gone. I tried to do a search and I got a black screen. Then I put in Lime Crime, saw it for a brief second and the screen went black again. Strange.
It's there. search for the keyword "velvetine" and the page with salem and wicked comes up

msvluvsmac

I ordered on Tuesday and got an email with no points saying that I should receive it by Thursday. Im VIB. Only $100 away from Rouge.

Medgal07

I ordered on Tuesday and got an email with no points saying that I should receive it by Thursday. Im VIB. Only $100 away from Rouge.
Can't seem to determine the logic/criteria they're using to distribute the extra points. I'm VIBR through 2015
th_dunno.gif