All Things Sephora

Icecaramellatte

Kicking myself. I bought the same foundation shade I already had during the sale. I was looking for another color because I thought this one wasn't right. I guess it was. I have to return it but I totally wasted the sale price. Uhh!

KiKi Kontour

Kicking myself. I bought the same foundation shade I already had during the sale. I was looking for another color because I thought this one wasn't right. I guess it was. I have to return it but I totally wasted the sale price. Uhh!
they should exchange it for u AT the sale price!! I meeeean they'll refund it at the sale price soooo...

montREALady

I placed an order today and I meant to get the UD promo, but I couldn't remember which promo I was going to use. I thought it was the mini perfume code which wasn't working so I ended getting the Aqua Bomb mini...THEN I remembered the gloss. :eek:hboy: It was the last one in stock so I didn't want to risk the item being sold out. I actually tried to get 3 but they updated my cart to the amount they had in stock. All that to say, I still want that gloss! :sigh:
I want a perfume mini, the Gucci. Yummy.

MsGlossy

It should be an even exchange and don't settle for anything but an exchange if it's the same item in a different shade.

shontay07108

Kicking myself.  I bought the same foundation shade I already had during the sale.  I was looking for another color because I thought this one wasn't right.  I guess it was.  I have to return it but I totally wasted the sale price. Uhh!
When I was at Sephora the other day a lady had the same situation and one of the supervisors let her do it. She was hesitant at first, but went on. It was funny because during that hesitation the customer was about to flip the script and I was looking at her like :eek:hboy:. Can you wait 10 seconds before acting like an ass? Anyway, they should do it for you because it's the same thing.

montREALady

Omg you brave woman! I wanted to go natural with my first but that back labour almost killed me! We're in the hospital and I could barely move and he was telling me not to be a baby. I would have kicked him if I could! Then he spent the actual delivery sitting in a chair in the corner of the room with his head in his hands because he was "overwhelmed". AAAAAHHH MEN!
I had wicked back labor with my first! Omg! The no epidural with him wasn't intentional but it ended up not being as bad as I thought it was going to be. With my daughter I was like "No epidural" because I did it that first time. Except the pain was different and it was too late when I asked for it, lmaooo! I need one now to deal with her! :lol:

montREALady

Nordies customer service wont price match because it shows up on Macy's but you can't "add to bag"...the rep also mentioned theyve been getting price match calls all day yesterday for that item (thanks Trendmood smh)....then I called a Nordies store and they gave me the runaround and refused to sell it to me.  I didn't really  want it anyway so I gave up. I just called back and complained to the manager.  Problem solved!
Nice! Most stores won't price match if it's out of stock at a competitor. It wasn't even showing up when I checked on my phone. It would be an empty page saying it wasn't available. I would gladly return the one from Sephora during the sale if I could get it at Macy's or Nordstrom for $28!

elegant-one

Omg you brave woman! I wanted to go natural with my first but that back labour almost killed me! We're in the hospital and I could barely move and he was telling me not to be a baby. I would have kicked him if I could! Then he spent the actual delivery sitting in a chair in the corner of the room with his head in his hands because he was "overwhelmed". AAAAAHHH MEN!
Same here! Back labor is so feakin painful. I had back labor & broke my tailbone - no pain killer, no epidural
ohboy.gif
I couldn't stand up without excruciating pain for longest time. Our son was WELL worth it though
love.gif

I went shopping today & did not even go into Sephora
amuse.gif

laurennnxox

Today, I was chatting to an SA who I swore was my age. She had to be. Then she mentioned kids and I was floored. Her skin was so youthful and flawless I dragged her over to the skincare and was like GIVE ME YOUR SECRETS! She sent me home with a bunch of samples, mostly PTR stuff. :) can't wait to try. While we were talking, she mentioned today a lady came in with $500 of goodies that she ordered online, and wanted to return it all and repurchase it on two different credit cards, because she put it on the wrong one to begin with. I check my statement daily, I feel like I'd catch that right away! Are you not able to cancel online orders after placing them?

TwiggyPop

Well... Sephora sent me my "nudge nudge... don't you want to be VIBR again?" 10% off code. So I decided to go ahead and buy a bottle of perfume, since there's also the 3x points on fragrance. Plus a MJ nail polish for my sister, a Black Honey lippie for my mama, and somehow one of those adorable Tony Moly blueberry lip balms hopped in the cart at the last second.  And now I need to put myself in timeout. :nuts:
Triple points for fragrance is now?? Hell, I'm due for some Hypnotic Poison, that might put me as a VIB too!

MsGlossy

She sent me home with a bunch of samples, mostly PTR stuff.
smiles.gif
can't wait to try. While we were talking, she mentioned today a lady came in with $500 of goodies that she ordered online, and wanted to return it all and repurchase it on two different credit cards, because she put it on the wrong one to begin with. I check my statement daily, I feel like I'd catch that right away! Are you not able to cancel online orders after placing them?
I think they give you a 5 or 10 minute window. Once it shows 'Sent to Warehouse' it can't be canceled.

Hope you enjoy your new skincare samples! SiJCP had a PTR event today and the free gift was a half-size bottle of the VIZ-1000 75 percent Hyaluronic Acid Complex. The sale price on Sephora.com is $65 for 1 ounce so the value of the free gift is $32.50. #Score!

DLuxJessica

Triple points for fragrance is now?? Hell, I'm due for some Hypnotic Poison, that might put me as a VIB too!
Yes ma'am!-- "Beauty Insiders will earn triple points on qualified fragrance purchases Friday, April 24, 2015 through Sunday, May 10, 2015 at 11:59pm PDT. Bonus points will be automatically credited to your BI account within 24 hours after purchase."

TwiggyPop

LOL! You're not crazy. You just need to make an inventory! Not that you need a project, but it could be filed under "spring cleaning". 
No, I definitely need a project. I've been trying to go through my UD, Tarte, Stila palettes and taking out the colors I use regularly and putting them in my Z palettes. I don't get a lot of time to myself though so I can only do maybe one or two colors at a time before I have to send emails for my fiancé, give my daughter a bath, make dinner, clean up a play Doh fiasco. Haha.

Vandekamp

Sooooooooo, here are some swatches and photos of the new MUFE bronzer in 15I I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or return it. I might hold onto it and wait til they get them in stores and see if I want to make an exchange. It's really overcast and crappy here. I also don't have a lot of bronzers that I can compare it to. I'm just getting into the bronzer game, and still trying to figure out what looks nice on my fair skin. I previously used to think I could never wear bronzers because I was "too" fair and that I'd look muddy or dirty or orange.  ^ Compact in natural sunlight.  Left swatch is one swipe and blended out; Right swatch is multiple swipes to build up intensity. My comparisons. I know, the new Guerlain Joli duos aren't really a bronzer, but I use them to add warmth and in the same way as my bronzers. L to R: Guerlain 02 Joli Duo Natural Blonde,  MUFE Bronzer 15I, Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzer Powder Aruba, Guerlain 00 Joli Duo Light Blonde, Too Faced Pink Leopard blushing bronzer. 
Very pretty.

Latest posts