All Things Sephora

msvluvsmac

When I worked in store, people would come in all the time asking for items that were out of stock, even if they checked on the website for our stock specifically. There are a few things that come into play with these errors, sadly when people steal there's no way for the computer to know, unless we've done inventory (I think it's done once a year) Another reason might be that it is in the back, yes, but in my store unless OPS was in, we weren't allowed in the stock room. So even if I wanted to help, I wasn't able to. If the item was new, sometimes there's a store launch date, different from online. We weren't allowed to sell it beforehand. And the other, systems are wrong, one time someone called re the KVD perfume, ... we didn't even sell it .. lol... So, yes I agree sometimes SAs suck, but most times we really can't do much if it's not out. :( I hope that clears it up!
So that explains why the SAs at the store last night had the whole stash of the new UD glosses but were trying to hide them; I guess they're not officially released yet. Hopefully they come out this week. Evil Sephora sent me a 10% off coupon since I'm close to making VIBR again. Now I'm back to building a list again.

Prettypackages

There. I fixed that for ya.
girlhaha.gif
LOL... so glad my new job comes with a pay raise.

TwiggyPop

:shock: :frenz: Oh my goodness dear, I feel for you.  You did modeling? How cool is that! Arching your back :shock: :naughty: ok, whoa
Now that I think about it it was 11 years, from 18-29. It's a much harder job than people think, look at some of those poses and imagine holding that pose, but doing slight variations for about 2 minutes straight. My thighs were always burning. Haha.

boschicka

icon_eek.gif
friends.gif
Oh my goodness dear, I feel for you. You did modeling? How cool is that! Arching your back
icon_eek.gif
graucho.gif
ok, whoa
Now that I think about it it was 11 years, from 18-29. It's a much harder job than people think, look at some of those poses and imagine holding that pose, but doing slight variations for about 2 minutes straight. My thighs were always burning. Haha.
You look pretty in your avatar, but I saw a larger photo you posted in a different thread and thought "Good gawd, she's gorgeous! Like actress pretty! Why isn't she in Hollywood?" But there you go, you were a model.
smiles.gif

Bronwyn

I picked up Clinique pansy pop today :D I got it at the bay instead of sephora because they already had testers out I want to get Mac full of joy blush too but it's always out of stock

shontay07108

I just ordered Rapture blush by UD from Sephora. I thought about ordering from UD so I could also get Quiver and those really nice bonus products, but I can't deal with the 6 day delivery time. Hopefully, when I go to Sephora Monday or Tuesday the blushes will be out and I can get Quiver when I return this MUFE bronzer.

dash4

I want to get Mac full of joy blush too but it's always out of stock
If you have a CCO - check there for FOJ blush... I have seen it at my local CCO for the last 2 years (and I go to it monthly).

I love that blush.. my sister stole it from me, so I had to purchase a second one.

PS~ while we are talking about the CCO - mine has peach pop, plum pop and berry pop.. I think they were priced at $14.75..

Bronwyn

If you have a CCO - check there for FOJ blush...  I have seen it at my local CCO for the last 2 years (and I go to it monthly).   I love that blush.. my sister stole it from me, so I had to purchase a second one. PS~ while we are talking about the CCO - mine has peach pop, plum pop and berry pop.. I think they were priced at $14.75..
Unfortunately Canada doesn't have cco's. That's so cheap! Cheek pops are 24 here

thefbomb

I picked up Clinique pansy pop today :D I got it at the bay instead of sephora because they already had testers out I want to get Mac full of joy blush too but it's always out of stock
I wish shoppers would get the new shades soon. I have 3 of em but I want more and prefer shoppers to sephora

Prettypackages

She sent me home with a bunch of samples, mostly PTR stuff.
smiles.gif
can't wait to try. While we were talking, she mentioned today a lady came in with $500 of goodies that she ordered online, and wanted to return it all and repurchase it on two different credit cards, because she put it on the wrong one to begin with. I check my statement daily, I feel like I'd catch that right away! Are you not able to cancel online orders after placing them?
what did you get?

montREALady

I got YSL Black Opium. I've had a sample for a while, and I test it out sparingly. There's something about the way it smells on me that has me sniffing my wrist constantly when I'm wearing it. So I decided it was time to spring for a bottle of it. 
You know what's been doing it for me? Chloe! Like what? Not a new fragrance, just Chloe. I've asked two different women what they were wearing and it was Chloe both times. I may need it.

Bronwyn

I wish shoppers would get the new shades soon. I have 3 of em but I want more and prefer shoppers to sephora
Yeah, I like their points system in that you actually get money off vs a little sachet of foundation in the wrong shade. Hopefully they do. They seem to get things later than other stores

MsGlossy

You know what's been doing it for me? Chloe! Like what? Not a new fragrance, just Chloe. I've asked two different women what they were wearing and it was Chloe both times. I may need it.
This is one of my favorite scents of all time. It smells so feminine and lovely. I can't stop smelling myself when I wear it.
girlhaha.gif

TwiggyPop

You look pretty in your avatar, but I saw a larger photo you posted in a different thread and thought "Good gawd, she's gorgeous!  Like actress pretty!  Why isn't she in Hollywood?"  But there you go, you were a model.  :)
Aww, thank you so much!! ️ You've got me blushing over here. Haha.
Patina is love. I've nearly used it up. I've always longed for the blush equivalent to it.
I never even thought to look at it, but I'm glad you turned me on to it. It's so cool looking!

Latest posts