All Things Sephora

TwiggyPop

Ladies did you receive this ?
4c722a1c_Screenshot_2015-04-26-09-38-00.png
No, but those are actually something worth working toward. So much better than a deluxe sample of Ole Henrickson Vitamin C serum!

shontay07108

I hope it's a long ways off because I'm so mad about the points I've pissed away. Heaven forbid after 7 years of shopping at Sephora that they've finally found worthy bonuses. They must've heard our cries. That Stella bag is a big deal and I get that it's supposed to be exclusive, but who has 10000 points sitting around? Now I wish I could have every squandered point back. The other gifts are nice, but that Stella thing is the one I'd actually use. It's pretty crazy to jump from 1000 to 5000 to...10000. ETA: nevermind, the message said in the coming week. :crybaby:

Icecaramellatte

I got YSL Black Opium. I've had a sample for a while, and I test it out sparingly. There's something about the way it smells on me that has me sniffing my wrist constantly when I'm wearing it. So I decided it was time to spring for a bottle of it.
Loving my bottle of Black Opium. I meant to pick up the the travel spray during the sale (not that I need it). This stuff lasts.

Bronwyn

I visited toronto recently n went to a cco at the toronto outlet mall. It seemed very new actually. Had quite a few mac palettes n lipstick. Unfortunately none i wanted tho
oh that's cool Toronto has them. Hopefully the west coast will get one

DLuxJessica

Yep. Every time they do this deal I'm always like "oh wow... wish I'd saved my points for the last... five+ years." But then I remember how they only get one or two of each of the 10,000 point perks and they go super fast. I have over 1,000 points now, so I'm assuming I'll end up with one of those perks while they do this. I'm *almost* at 2,000 points, but I'm not sure I care enough to spend another $200something dollars to get there. Sephora's making me grumpy today. If shopping at Ulta didn't feel like shopping at a grocery store, I'd shop there more often (also, if they carried the brands I actually want to buy).

shontay07108

Yep. Every time they do this deal I'm always like "oh wow... wish I'd saved my points for the last... five+ years." But then I remember how they only get one or two of each of the 10,000 point perks and they go super fast. I have over 1,000 points now, so I'm assuming I'll end up with one of those perks while they do this. I'm *almost* at 2,000 points, but I'm not sure I care enough to spend another $200something dollars to get there. Sephora's making me grumpy today. If shopping at Ulta didn't feel like shopping at a grocery store, I'd shop there more often (also, if they carried the brands I actually want to buy).
Exactly! Plus, where I live I can only get to Ulta by car and I hate driving. I have 3 Sephora's that are easy to get to.

SatelliteDrmr

I wish I knew what was in the rewards for sure. I'd order a couple of fragrances just to get some extra points (the trap). I'm under 1000 right now lol. I wish I hadn't piddled away all of my points on products I didn't care about over the last couple of years.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Whhhaaaatttt?!?!?! I have been hoarding points for years waiting for a truly awesome reward!!!

For a very long time I didn't realize you could save up points for a high bonus reward and then there was that mini Kat Von D palette years ago that was a 500 point reward and I was soooo upset because I'd pissed away over 500 points on bullshit. So I've been hoarding points every since and now have close to 3000.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Buwhahahahahaha!!!
th_roll1.gif

mango13

Wow! That's amazing. I hope they actually start doing worthwhile rewards from now on instead of once in a blue moon. I don't really shop that much at Sephora because Nordstrom almost always offers a better deal. Instead of having to use 100 points for a mascara I can get it as a free sample, also when I had to replenish my Mineral Veil Primer I was considering ordering from Sephora, but Nordstrom had a gift with purchase for Hourglass so I got the primer plus a blush which would have been like 85 points in Sephora or instead I would get a mini primer, lipstick and mascara plus Nordstrom's 3 free samples. The choice was pretty easy. If Sephora does better point perks I'll definitely shop there more.

Prettypackages

Honestly, by the time we spend the money to get the points, we can buy a Stella bag, and the other items... I think this is a step in the right direction, but uh, try again Sephora.

mango13

Honestly, by the time we spend the money to get the points, we can buy a Stella bag, and the other items... I think this is a step in the right direction, but uh, try again Sephora.
That's so true. It's great for people who have been saving their points for years, but if you have want the 10,000 reward bonus and you have to spend to get it... even if you already have 7,000 points you would still have to buy $3,000 worth of stuff or go only for their fragrances which are 3x points, but still you have to buy a ton of perfume. Easier just to spend the cash and get what you want elsewhere. For $3,000 you can get a really nice bag.

Latest posts