All Things Sephora

DMcG9

I want to get Mac full of joy blush too but it's always out of stock
Ooh thanks for the heads up! I am gonna check that out this week even if I don't purchase it immediately. Bay points or Shoppers points are more valuable to me for the cash back on future purchases. More and more I limit my Sephora shopping to brands that are hard to find elsewhere.

DMcG9

I visited toronto recently n went to a cco at the toronto outlet mall. It seemed very new actually. Had quite a few mac palettes n lipstick. Unfortunately none i wanted tho
You're right it is quite new. It opened in August 2013 but the CCO/CCS didn't open until January 2014. The products there seem to go through high and low points but the one turn off about going there is that the mall parking lot is always jammed full.

stormborn

I had wicked back labor with my first! Omg! The no epidural with him wasn't intentional but it ended up not being as bad as I thought it was going to be. With my daughter I was like "No epidural" because I did it that first time. Except the pain was different and it was too late when I asked for it, lmaooo! I need one now to deal with her! :lol:
Lol! I have those days. My toddler is currently yelling EXCUSE ME over and over again because she wants me to do her puzzle for her. I fully gave her the puzzle so I could have a minute to breathe!
Same here! Back labor is so feakin painful. I had back labor & broke my tailbone - no pain killer, no epidural :eek:hboy: I couldn't stand up without excruciating pain for longest time. Our son was WELL worth it though :love: I went shopping today & did not even go into Sephora :amused:
Oh my goodness! I will never complain about my labour again! It doesn't still hurt, does it?

starletta8

I guess I'm saving for another year. I really wanted last year's Chloe bag.

I'm just a touch under 8500 points as of right now, and won't drop another $500 on fragrances to get the bag this year. They've moved up the timing- these usually roll out in August. Perhaps its because of the large number of people sitting on 10K plus....

stormborn

I had the most disappointing Sephora experience yesterday! I dragged my boyfriend and two year old all the way downtown to the only Sephora that sells the Armani line. I wanted to buy the Luminous Silk foundation and the Colour IQ thing matched me to a colour the system said was in stock so all systems a go, right? I get there and not only was the foundation too dark, but the SA helping me was soooo clueless. I couldn't believe it. She basically could have sold me on any foundation that matched and looked good but had no idea about anything I asked her about. Then I mentioned also wanting to pick up the MJ contour duo and she just wandered around aimlessly before telling me they didn't have it. At this point, I was so annoyed that I just left. I have had some amazing CS experiences at this store (it's a flagship location so pretty much one of the top in the country) so I just don't get how this experience could be so lacking. With that said, any foundation recommendations? I was looking at Estee Lauder DW Light until I decided on Armani Luminous Silk, but the shade that I would likely wear is online only and I don't want to play that game.

Girlybeautyxo

I really want that Urban Decay set since I only own Naked 3 so I would be getting good use out of it but I'm short 201 points ugh. I regret spending 300 points 2 weeks agp.
ohboy.gif

KiKi Kontour

That's so true. It's great for people who have been saving their points for years, but if you have want the 10,000 reward bonus and you have to spend to get it... even if you already have 7,000 points you would still have to buy $3,000 worth of stuff or go only for their fragrances which are 3x points, but still you have to buy a ton of perfume. Easier just to spend the cash and get what you want elsewhere. For $3,000 you can get a really nice bag.
I agree!! I honestly don't think i'll EVER get to 10k points becuz I like to live in the NOW esp if I see a 500 set im interested in. I blew 1k points a few xmas's ago on a dior and UD set. I get 100 pt joints here n there to try out a product before I get a full size but ummmm yea the 2k point perks are more reasonable n realistic for me. does anyone remember the 20k perk a few years ago with a trip to paris or something
icon_eek.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Aaannnnd I think I am keeping the Rose Gold Becca SSP after all. What an epic back and forth it has been. I've been trying it with different combo non stop for the last several days but I think it's a keeper. However I have a nice little bundle or returns and I'm going to treat myself the the UD eye shadows I wanted that were sold out that way I can start this no-buy off lemming free.
amuse.gif

msvluvsmac

:jawdrop:
th_roll1.gif
i swear I feel the SAME way!!! I prolly shop ulta maaaaaybe twice a year. I just feel like everything is just everywhere and I cant concentrate! I agree!! I honestly don't think i'll EVER get to 10k points becuz I like to live in the NOW esp if I see a 500 set im interested in. I blew 1k points a few xmas's ago on a dior and UD set. I get 100 pt joints here n there to try out a product before I get a full size but ummmm yea the 2k point perks are more reasonable n realistic for me. does anyone remember the 20k perk a few years ago with a trip to paris or something :shock:
A SA was telling me about the trip to Paris when I went to the sale the other week. That's when I decided I'm going to start saving my points because most of the time I don't see any perks that I really have to have. Most of the times when I do, they're already OOS.

starletta8

A SA was telling me about the trip to Paris when I went to the sale the other week. That's when I decided I'm going to start saving my points because most of the time I don't see any perks that I really have to have. Most of the times when I do, they're already OOS.

I've been good about not spending points for close to a year. Now, I didn't start at 0, but I've got 8400+ in a year of not wasting them on deluxe samples.

Monsy

500 point perks were so much better before. I remember twice I got full sized benefit blush, once benefit that gal highlighter...

laurennnxox

I believe it was on this thread we were talking about EL Double Wear, and how my Sephora doesn't carry EL? Well! My dillards does, and the guy was so great and took his time trying to match me... to no avail. He gave me the 10 day samples of 1C1 and 1N2 (Cool Bone and Ecru, respectively) and said that maybe the lighting is throwing him off. He said to try them anyways and they might work. Unfortunately they were waaaaaaaaaay too dark for me. I feel like the only brand that has a great match for me is NARS, and I use Siberia, however I'm not in love with either Sheer Glow or the new one, but they "work" enough for now, but definitely not HG. Even though I'm cool toned, (pink undertones, and burn in the sun blah blah) my neck is super fair and in most lighting looks neutral, so if I were to wear pink toned foundation it looks wrong and badly oxidized on my face. I wish I could find very fair/porcelain foundations with great formulas.

mango13

jawdrop.gif

th_roll1.gif
i swear I feel the SAME way!!! I prolly shop ulta maaaaaybe twice a year. I just feel like everything is just everywhere and I cant concentrate!

I agree!! I honestly don't think i'll EVER get to 10k points becuz I like to live in the NOW esp if I see a 500 set im interested in. I blew 1k points a few xmas's ago on a dior and UD set. I get 100 pt joints here n there to try out a product before I get a full size but ummmm yea the 2k point perks are more reasonable n realistic for me. does anyone remember the 20k perk a few years ago with a trip to paris or something
icon_eek.gif
It seems like anything worthwhile is at 500 points, but I haven't seen anything great in a long time so I haven't spent any of my points, I don't have many anyway. I really hope they make the 2,000 point rewards permanent and actually have awesome things every time they change the perks. OMG, a reward for 20,000! That's crazy. There must have been only a handful of people had that many. If Sephora sold MAC and Tom Ford Cosmetics and all the fragrances I would definitely have a ton of points.

LipstickVixen27

I just ordered Rapture blush by UD from Sephora. I thought about ordering from UD so I could also get Quiver and those really nice bonus products, but I can't deal with the 6 day delivery time. Hopefully, when I go to Sephora Monday or Tuesday the blushes will be out and I can get Quiver when I return this MUFE bronzer.
I'm returning my MUFE bronzer also

LipstickVixen27

I got two and returned both as well. They suck. Lol. I got both hourglass bronzers instead. Oops! I thought I didn't want them but they swatched so gorgeous :love:
Lol ! Funny how that happens.. The MUFE bronzers are currently only available at jc penny sephora in my area . Would I be able to return to the reg sephora

Latest posts