All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

th_DANCE.gif
So happy for you Pretty---Ya did good!!!!!
Thank you!

I'm in point saving mode too b/c I rarely see anything. But now I know they have 2k plus gifts, I'll save them for a year, I think. We'll see. I still think their point system is ridiculous.

TwiggyPop

Lol! I have those days. My toddler is currently yelling EXCUSE ME over and over again because she wants me to do her puzzle for her. I fully gave her the puzzle so I could have a minute to breathe! Oh my goodness! I will never complain about my labour again! It doesn't still hurt, does it?
They can never just play on their own, they need us to blow bubbles, pass the basketball, play the other princess in the castle. Haha. Sometimes it takes me 3 hours to make one post on here because I have to keep putting my phone down.

Medgal07

I wish I knew what was in the rewards for sure. I'd order a couple of fragrances just to get some extra points (the trap). I'm under 1000 right now lol. I wish I hadn't piddled away all of my points on products I didn't care about over the last couple of years.
Exactly---you can save up your $$$$ for SMc tote or whatever.

Medgal07

LMAO.. I have to calm down for May, then I'll pick back up in June. LOL

Thank you!

I'm in point saving mode too b/c I rarely see anything. But now I know they have 2k plus gifts, I'll save them for a year, I think. We'll see. I still think their point system is ridiculous.
I have to calm down for the rest of the year---so out of control!!!

friends.gif

I agree!!!

stormborn

:D Nope, my son is 35 now so I've been healed up for quite awhile. :frenz:
Oh good! I ask because my boyfriend's sister still has back pain from her ten year old. I couldn't imagine, but like you said, they are so worth it.
Ridic. Where do you live? I literally blindly ordered the EL DW earlier. Threw in the not-Heatwave Illuminator too. Nordstrom is price-matching L&T so it's 10% off.
I'm in Toronto so the closest Nordstrom is about five hours away. I think they're opening one in 2017 about five minutes away from me but ugh! You'd think they'd at least have one in Buffalo, NY. Their shipping to Canada was something ridiculous last I checked, too. Either really costly or just flat out don't ship cosmetics, I don't remember.
I've been trying to save my points for something good and Ive never used any, only have just over 2g but that's still something. I'm curious to see the Kat Von D perks. Today I picked up 2 of the new UD blushes. Canadian ladies if you can, grab them at Shoppers, if you're in Toronto then I'd say call your closest shoppers that sells UD and see if they have them. I grabbed Quickie and Crush along with their b2 spray (or whatever it's called) and only paid $20 because I redeemed points!
Times like this I really regret letting my boyfriend redeem all my points! I was banking them for YEARS.
  [COLOR=0000FF] If I were there I would have kicked him for you!!!!  There's a reason men can't have babies---they wouldn't be able to handle it!!![/COLOR]
:haha: I'm going on #2 in a couple weeks, let's hope he learned his lesson!
They can never just play on their own, they need us to blow bubbles, pass the basketball, play the other princess in the castle. Haha. Sometimes it takes me 3 hours to make one post on here because I have to keep putting my phone down.
Ain't that the truth!

cjay

I really don't understand these reps they have at Sephora.....

I've been talked out of my purchases twice and once praised for not being a "product junkie" to which I replied... I'm just not giving YOU or your store the sale and will make my purchases online!

shizzelly

Quote:Originally Posted by YarahFlower

Anyone buy these new stila water color blushes? I'm tempted to buy, but don't have any information about its performance.

It looks so watery!

YarahFlower

Anyone buy these new stila water color blushes? I'm tempted to buy, but don't have any information about its performance.

It looks so watery!
Yea it does! Dunno if that's good or bad :dunno: I read some sephora reviews moments ago, and all 6 reviews were good! Still, I need Specktra input! We keeps it real in here!!! :frenz:

shizzelly

Yea it does! Dunno if that's good or bad
th_dunno.gif
I read some sephora reviews moments ago, and all 6 reviews were good! Still, I need Specktra input! We keeps it real in here!!!
friends.gif

Lmao yes! They do look like they'd be nice for summer.

montREALady

Oh good! I ask because my boyfriend's sister still has back pain from her ten year old. I couldn't imagine, but like you said, they are so worth it. I'm in Toronto so the closest Nordstrom is about five hours away. I think they're opening one in 2017 about five minutes away from me but ugh! You'd think they'd at least have one in Buffalo, NY. Their shipping to Canada was something ridiculous last I checked, too. Either really costly or just flat out don't ship cosmetics, I don't remember. Times like this I really regret letting my boyfriend redeem all my points! I was banking them for YEARS. :haha: I'm going on #2 in a couple weeks, let's hope he learned his lesson! Ain't that the truth!
That's why I asked, in your other post you said your daughter "fully" did something and I was like, "Is she Canadian?" Hehehe. I say that all the time. No they don't learn their lesson the next time around btw, lolll!

montREALady

Thinking of using my Bloomies gift card for the Clinique Sonic System brush. Anyone have it? I know you probably have the Clarisonic. Just wondering how they compare and are these things really worth it? I have dry skin. I currently use a face sponge on the days that I exfoliate.

Tarabotti

All right, my broke Sephora Specktrettes-it's time for reviews since I think that most of you have received your Sephora boxes already. I'm most interested in the following but all reviews of what you have bought are welcomed. Thanks to everyone who reviewed so far (I'm guessing that the MUFE bronzers aren't a good fit for me -NC42).

Clinque Cheek Pops - I liked the ones that I swatched in store-if they are the same quality as the first four, I will buy a couple.

Urban Decay- are the new blushes and lipglosses any good?

Surratt Beauty - never heard of this company before the sale. I was able to swatch some of the blushes and eyeshadows in the store. They seem very pigmented but small for the price point. Do they live up to all the hype?

Thanks for reviewing!

Monsy

Thinking of using my Bloomies gift card for the Clinique Sonic System brush. Anyone have it? I know you probably have the Clarisonic. Just wondering how they compare and are these things really worth it? I have dry skin. I currently use a face sponge on the days that I exfoliate.
it is the same thing
sonic patent expired and the same guy who created clarisonic now transfered to clinique and made their brush