All Things Sephora

mango13

@laurennnxox During the Sephora sale I bought Guerlain's Parure de Lumiere in Ambre Pale 31 and it is the best match in foundation that I've had in longer than I can remember. It light with a yellow undertone and I've been wearing it since last Tuesday and it even looks natural in car/natural lighting. I really love the formula as well.

laurennnxox

@laurennnxox During the Sephora sale I bought Guerlain's Parure de Lumiere in Ambre Pale 31 and it is the best match in foundation that I've had in longer than I can remember. It light with a yellow undertone and I've been wearing it since last Tuesday and it even looks natural in car/natural lighting. I really love the formula as well.
I will have to check this out! We have Guerlain in my Sephora back home, so this weekend when I'm there I'll ask for some samples. I'm also curious about KA foundations.

jenise

Lol ! Funny how that happens.. The MUFE bronzers are currently only available at jc penny sephora in my area . Would I be able to return to the reg sephora
Did you buy it at jcp?? If so then you have to return it there but if you bought it online then yess you can return to the regular sephora regardless if they have the product or not!

LiliV

I'm so glad to see some good perks coming up! I've been hoarding my points for forever waiting for something good!

KiKi Kontour

It seems like anything worthwhile is at 500 points, but I haven't seen anything great in a long time so I haven't spent any of my points, I don't have many anyway. I really hope they make the 2,000 point rewards permanent and actually have awesome things every time they change the perks. OMG, a reward for 20,000! That's crazy. There must have been only a handful of people had that many. If Sephora sold MAC and Tom Ford Cosmetics and all the fragrances I would definitely have a ton of points.
i was just thinkin the other day wishin they'd sell TF at Sephora's lol my whole VIB sale list would only consist of TF!!

I got two and returned both as well. They suck. Lol. I got both hourglass bronzers instead. Oops! I thought I didn't want them but they swatched so gorgeous
love.gif
oh nooooo!! yall didn't like em? I was gonna try em out even though technically im not really a bronzer type of gal and I've been droolin over that TF gold dust one!

Quote: Originally Posted by LipstickVixen27

Lol ! Funny how that happens.. The MUFE bronzers are currently only available at jc penny sephora in my area . Would I be able to return to the reg sephora
they normally don't like taking jcp returns but lately they've been pretty interchangeable. call first and double check to see cuz I've done it a few times!

LipstickVixen27

Did you buy it at jcp?? If so then you have to return it there but if you bought it online then yess you can return to the regular sephora regardless if they have the product or not!
i was just thinkin the other day wishin they'd sell TF at Sephora's lol my whole VIB sale list would only consist of TF!! oh nooooo!! yall didn't like em? I was gonna try em out even though technically im not really a bronzer type of gal and I've been droolin over that TF gold dust one! they normally don't like taking jcp returns but lately they've been pretty interchangeable. call first and double check to see cuz I've done it a few times!
I purchased online during the sale ,: just my reg stores dnt have the product yet so I didn't know if they wouldn't accept the return

montREALady

I had the most disappointing Sephora experience yesterday! I dragged my boyfriend and two year old all the way downtown to the only Sephora that sells the Armani line. I wanted to buy the Luminous Silk foundation and the Colour IQ thing matched me to a colour the system said was in stock so all systems a go, right? I get there and not only was the foundation too dark, but the SA helping me was soooo clueless. I couldn't believe it. She basically could have sold me on any foundation that matched and looked good but had no idea about anything I asked her about. Then I mentioned also wanting to pick up the MJ contour duo and she just wandered around aimlessly before telling me they didn't have it. At this point, I was so annoyed that I just left. I have had some amazing CS experiences at this store (it's a flagship location so pretty much one of the top in the country) so I just don't get how this experience could be so lacking. With that said, any foundation recommendations? I was looking at Estee Lauder DW Light until I decided on Armani Luminous Silk, but the shade that I would likely wear is online only and I don't want to play that game.
Ridic. Where do you live? I literally blindly ordered the EL DW earlier. Threw in the not-Heatwave Illuminator too. Nordstrom is price-matching L&T so it's 10% off.

Jaymuhlee

I got two and returned both as well. They suck. Lol. I got both hourglass bronzers instead. Oops! I thought I didn't want them but they swatched so gorgeous :love:
I absolutely LOVE Luminous. I've worn it every day since I got it! I'm tempted by Radiant but I don't know if I really need it...

thefbomb

I've been trying to save my points for something good and Ive never used any, only have just over 2g but that's still something. I'm curious to see the Kat Von D perks. Today I picked up 2 of the new UD blushes. Canadian ladies if you can, grab them at Shoppers, if you're in Toronto then I'd say call your closest shoppers that sells UD and see if they have them. I grabbed Quickie and Crush along with their b2 spray (or whatever it's called) and only paid $20 because I redeemed points!

Rasbury

She sent me home with a bunch of samples, mostly PTR stuff.
smiles.gif
can't wait to try. While we were talking, she mentioned today a lady came in with $500 of goodies that she ordered online, and wanted to return it all and repurchase it on two different credit cards, because she put it on the wrong one to begin with. I check my statement daily, I feel like I'd catch that right away! Are you not able to cancel online orders after placing them?
I don't know if she gave you the PTR Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, but it has literally changed my skin. Seriously, I used it twice and my boyfriend and co-workers were asking what I had done. My skin was so soft and glowing afterwards.... You should try to sample this if she didn't give you a sample already.

Medgal07

iT'S too bad they won't do it as an even exchange.
Why not? Same product different color?
shrugs.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

When I was at Sephora the other day a lady had the same situation and one of the supervisors let her do it. She was hesitant at first, but went on. It was funny because during that hesitation the customer was about to flip the script and I was looking at her like
ohboy.gif
. Can you wait 10 seconds before acting like an ass? Anyway, they should do it for you because it's the same thing.
girlhaha.gif
Apparently she came ready to do battle!

Medgal07

She sent me home with a bunch of samples, mostly PTR stuff.
smiles.gif
can't wait to try. While we were talking, she mentioned today a lady came in with $500 of goodies that she ordered online, and wanted to return it all and repurchase it on two different credit cards, because she put it on the wrong one to begin with. I check my statement daily, I feel like I'd catch that right away! Are you not able to cancel online orders after placing them?
OMG. It's very hard to do. I did it once w/in minutes when I realized it was the wrong item or whatever. They gave me a really hard time initially because it seemed like
they didn't want to lose the sale. Once I made it clear that I would reorder the correct color of the item they backed down a bit. it was pretty ridiculous. All in all, it's hard
to do if your order has already gone to the warehouse---especially now with flash shipping, I'm sure they've established turnaround goals for their employees.

Medgal07

I'm $163 from Rouge. I've never been this close. I blame thank you all!!!!
girlhaha.gif
​Go ahead and make your list so you can reach it Pretty-----Ebates is 8% ATM. I didn't check Mr Rebates but you may want to.

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

There. I fixed that for ya.
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif

Medgal07

You look pretty in your avatar, but I saw a larger photo you posted in a different thread and thought "Good gawd, she's gorgeous! Like actress pretty! Why isn't she in Hollywood?" But there you go, you were a model.
smiles.gif
It was so nice of you to share that!!!!