All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

left to right Dying for shoes, Hold Me Tight, Purple Rain Cookie Crunch, Rock The Runway, Morning Mocha
in groups of 3 1. Black Lace, 5th Ave, Midnight Swim 2. Indian Summer, Rio, Berry Crush 3. Starry Sky, Space Odyssey, Full Moon Romance
In groups of 3 1. Fireworks, Red Wine, ???? 2. Snakeskin Dress, Queen for the Day, Girls Night Out 3. Jungle Party, Faux Fur Jacket, Sailor's Kiss These are the swatches for the Sephora collection eyeshadows that I currently own. In that last set of pics the 1st group of 3 I cannot find a name from that last shadow. I'm guessing its discontinued.

YarahFlower

Quote:Originally Posted by YarahFlower

Yea it does! Dunno if that's good or bad
th_dunno.gif
I read some sephora reviews moments ago, and all 6 reviews were good! Still, I need Specktra input! We keeps it real in here!!!
friends.gif

Lmao yes! They do look like they'd be nice for summer.
I'mean hoping they come to stores soon! I want to have a feel of it before I do a blind buy!
WTF is that? Maybe it's for actual painting? Like on paper? :lol: OMG I'm in love with my Clinique Cola Pop blush!! :love:
It looks very interesting! Has me quite curious if anything! I didn't get Cola Pop because I wouldn't be able to pull that off, but it is a beautiful shade!! I bought Pansy Pop. It's pretty, but it's not wowing me :dunno:

jenise

All right, my broke Sephora Specktrettes-it's time for reviews since I think that most of you have received your Sephora boxes already. I'm most interested in the following but all reviews of what you have bought are welcomed. Thanks to everyone who reviewed so far (I'm guessing that the MUFE bronzers aren't a good fit for me -NC42). Clinque Cheek Pops - I liked the ones that I swatched in store-if they are the same quality as the first four, I will buy a couple. Urban Decay- are the new  blushes and lipglosses any good? Surratt Beauty - never heard of this company before the sale. I was able to swatch some of the blushes and eyeshadows in the store. They seem very pigmented but small for the price point. Do they live up to all the hype? Thanks for reviewing!
The Ud blushes are amazing!

YarahFlower

Sephora Collection eyeshadows. I added color names for the ones that I know. I recently said everyone should give Sephora eye color a try they are beautiful and pigmented.
You had me at the first swatch! I will definitely check them out! Thank you for the swatches!!!

montREALady

Quote:Originally Posted by Tarabotti
All right, my broke Sephora Specktrettes-it's time for reviews since I think that most of you have received your Sephora boxes already. I'm most interested in the following but all reviews of what you have bought are welcomed. Thanks to everyone who reviewed so far (I'm guessing that the MUFE bronzers aren't a good fit for me -NC42).

Clinque Cheek Pops - I liked the ones that I swatched in store-if they are the same quality as the first four, I will buy a couple.

Urban Decay- are the new blushes and lipglosses any good?

Surratt Beauty - never heard of this company before the sale. I was able to swatch some of the blushes and eyeshadows in the store. They seem very pigmented but small for the price point. Do they live up to all the hype?

Thanks for reviewing!

Man do I love this Cola cheek pop!!! Wearing it today. The formula is really great. At first I was like, "What is this little thing?" because it's so small, but I like that it's raised out of the pan so the color is right there (if that makes sense). I see Bloomies has the new colors now.

(also wearing ABH Artist Palette again, lol)

I have UD blush and mini lipgloss in Bittersweet but I haven't tried them yet.
Better pic of Cola Pop

sagehen

left to right Dying for shoes, Hold Me Tight, Purple Rain Cookie Crunch, Rock The Runway, Morning Mocha
in groups of 3 1. Black Lace, 5th Ave, Midnight Swim 2. Indian Summer, Rio, Berry Crush 3. Starry Sky, Space Odyssey, Full Moon Romance
In groups of 3 1. Fireworks, Red Wine, ???? 2. Snakeskin Dress, Queen for the Day, Girls Night Out 3. Jungle Party, Faux Fur Jacket, Sailor's Kiss These are the swatches for the Sephora collection eyeshadows that I currently own. In that last set of pics the 1st group of 3 I cannot find a name from that last shadow. I'm guessing its discontinued.
I have been known to use Purple Rain as a blush once in a blue moon. When this shade was dc'd I scoured for a couple of backups.

DILLIGAF

I have been known to use Purple Rain as a blush once in a blue moon. When this shade was dc'd I scoured for a couple of backups.
Seems like quite a few have been discontinued. I remember there being a lot more colors that I see at Sephora.com.
I saw this but It looks like I have quite a few of them already.

jenise

Man do I love this Cola cheek pop!!! Wearing it today. The formula is really great. At first I was like, "What is this little thing?" because it's so small, but I like that it's raised out of the pan so the color is right there (if that makes sense). I see Bloomies has the new colors now. (also wearing ABH Artist Palette again, lol) I have UD blush and mini lipgloss in Bittersweet but I haven't tried them yet.
I love cola Pop too! Looks gorgeous

sagehen

Seems like quite a few have been discontinued. I remember there being a lot more colors that I see at Sephora.com.   I saw this but It looks like I have quite a few of them already.
I was intrigued by the shadow book too but I realized that I have most of the colors I want too. It would be cool to break that out in front of folks though lol.

laurennnxox

I don't know if she gave you the PTR Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, but it has literally changed my skin. Seriously, I used it twice and my boyfriend and co-workers were asking what I had done. My skin was so soft and glowing afterwards.... You should try to sample this if she didn't give you a sample already.
Ooooooh! I didn't get a sample of that. I sent my mom the three mask set for her birthday, and that one is part of it. I might have to beg her to let me try it out. LOL!

TwiggyPop

Oh good! I ask because my boyfriend's sister still has back pain from her ten year old. I couldn't imagine, but like you said, they are so worth it. I'm in Toronto so the closest Nordstrom is about five hours away. I think they're opening one in 2017 about five minutes away from me but ugh! You'd think they'd at least have one in Buffalo, NY. Their shipping to Canada was something ridiculous last I checked, too. Either really costly or just flat out don't ship cosmetics, I don't remember. Times like this I really regret letting my boyfriend redeem all my points! I was banking them for YEARS. :haha: I'm going on #2 in a couple weeks, let's hope he learned his lesson! Ain't that the truth!
Congrats!! Are you having a boy or girl?

TwiggyPop

[COLOR=0000FF] If I were there I would have kicked him for you!!!!  There's a reason men can't have babies---they wouldn't be able to handle it!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] It looks nice swatched on your skin Lauren![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Go figure right?[/COLOR]:eek:hboy:   [COLOR=0000FF]Nice how they do that---You've spent so much money, you're close, now come and spend a little more with us!!!  You did good!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   You seriously need an inventory document---my stash started growing exponentially AFTER I joined Specktra, so I constructed a document.  I have it organized by[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   product, product name [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]& a description of the color.  When I make a purchase or place an order, I immediately add it to the document.  If it's an order I enter the item in[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   light blue text.  Once it arrives I change the text to [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]black.  This approach has kept me from duplicate purchases.  Now I need something to keep me from purchasing all[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   together--------never gonna happen!!![/COLOR]    :werd:  
I could never be that organized. Haha. I did stop myself from placing my MAC order of purples though, at least until I can get a feel for what I already have. I need to be saving my money for Huggables and Wash n Dry anyway!

sagehen

What colors do you have?
Top of my head here: Black Lace Morning Mocha Milk Chocolate Sailor Kiss Blueberry Muffin (this is what I wanted MAC Blackberry to be) Purple Rain Red Wine Western Leather Cocoa...something Truffle (from the Luster Mattes - I don't know why this one was dc'd so quickly. It was ALWAYS OOS online. I was lucky enough to find one in store) Smoke Signal Safari Malted Milkshake Dying for Shoes Tiramisu Little Black Dress Rock the Runway Picnic in the Park Fireworks Jungle Party Animal Instincts Space Odyssey and a few that were dc'd when they switched to the new packaging (I popped them out of the compacts into the free palettes and can't remember some names. For example, there is a pretty shimmery gold whose name has something to do with sand in the desert and a grey I think was called Charlotte...)

shontay07108

I went to Sephora & returned that MUFE bronzer. I did try it on my face first, though. It didn't do much. It showed slightly on my cheekbones by my hairline but that's not hard because I have like this natural contour to my face there. It did absolutely nothing everywhere else I applied it. Still, it was nice and soft and didn't kick up a lot of product. Still bummed about it. Anyway, I exchanged it for two Nails Inc polishes (almost 3 but I controlled myself) and a Stella travel perfume. I really thought it was a rollerball and didn't pay attention to what the box said. It's a spray! I am so happy. I really don't like rollerballs all that much, but I wanted to take the fragrance with me. I had a couple of people in stores I went to asking me what I was wearing. I might get another because triple points! I want to rave about two things I got from the sale: the Lancome Difinicils mascara & MUFE Liquid Lift foundation. That MUFE foundation, I forgot how awesome it is. I always stray even when I find something awesome. It's so great for my dry skin and that's exactly how it's advertised. It takes no extra work to navigate the driest parts of my face (all around my nose and up to the start of my brows). If you have dry skin like me, give it a go. That + the HD powder was perfect all day. The Lancome mascara is amazing. I was settling for any mascara just to get to my bottom lashes, but this here grabs those little lashes and makes them look like something and w/o any mess. It's also friendly to my false lashes. I'm so glad I took a chance on it. It's the only one I'll use now (well unless I want to explore more Lancome). And I asked about the UD blushes again. The girl didn't have a clue. She said maybe next week or the week after. I could've ordered Quiver and received it by now. :eek:hboy: I might go ahead tomorrow after I get Rapture and the mini gloss from Sephora. If I like the mini gloss I'll throw in one with the blush from UD.

montREALady

Thanks boo, another thing for me to swatch tomorrow. I'm in Sephora daily now. So you've used it before or you're just going to try it now? Hey, 177 is the color I tried yesterday and it was a match. We're definitely color-twins. Yay!
friends.gif
So I'm 5C1 Rich Chestnut in their regular Double Wear. The light, 5.0.

Anyone ever try EL's Illuminating Perfecting Primer?

Oh and BM's Bareskin Serum Foundation?