All Things Sephora

msvluvsmac

im so intrigued by rosemary's baby and maaaaaybe selection!! hopefully they'll be in her mini lip sets for the holidays cuz I only have a full size POE wit her new line! I prefer to collect her mini's! my fav is hellbent, the original Lolita from her 1st lip set and the newer ones from the last one! I get my mac from nordies and soon as we head that way he goes right over to the shoe dept n has a seat lol. per him....I talk too much when im tryin on makeup but I meeeean im just catchin up wit my peeps at the counter-that's all hahaha!!
Lol. He's adorable.

KiKi Kontour

Lol. He's adorable.
heart.gif
thank you!

MsGlossy

I just bought the MUFE Electric palette. Does anyone already own it? Thoughts? I really like the look of the palette, but I wish they put in all eyeshadows instead of two blushes. I was going to get the nude one first but I feel like I have a few dupes for it.
I got both and my fave is the electric palette because I wanted a palette with bright, bold yet wearable (for me) colors. The Electric Palette definitely fits the bill. The colors in both are super creamy and pigmented. I'm glad I got them.

DMcG9

Don't tell Erinne that, she'll lecture you on disinfectant soaps. Haha. She made me feel dirty and I went on a mad search for Dr Bronners castille soap.
I found Dr. Bronner's at a local supermarket (not Whole Foods) in the section where they sell organic and eco-friendly body care and makeup brands. You know... where all the GF food is? Sorry the name of the aisle where they sell that stuff is escaping me at the moment. It may be because it's late or maybe I'm just a scatterbrain, haha.

DMcG9

Hahahaaa, I remember that!

He's a cutie! My son is Nov 1st, he's 7. Hahaa, sounds like my son with the Xbox, games on the phone and dancing. He knows all the dances, flippin Whip/NaeNae/Shmoney! He's also obsessed with Michael Jackson, the real way. Like last week at Bring Your Sons & Daughters to Work Day he said he wanted to be on the Motown Record label when he grows up
blush-anim-cl.gif
I thought we crept back to the 70's!

I just bought the original pink one. I almost bought the red carpet red le one but the pink pops more. I see there's also a white one for creams and stuff. I can't keep up. There's a Benefit kit for $38 that comes with the pink and white and Benetint and a little pore eraser.

Oooh, maybe I'll try that smoothing one then.

The ones I have from Amazon I'm sure are the same kind on eBay :D I notice the real BB is smaller than those.

I'll get a bottle of Dr. Bronners from the beauty supply store. At least I can use it for everything.
It's a pretty good birthday, if I do say so myself!
winks.gif

mango13

I was initially gonna get the electric one cuz im instantly drawn to BRIGHT shades like a fly to stank but I remembered I have the UD electric palette I barely even touch and I needed to work on rebuilding my neutrals. I paired the MUFE neutral with viseart neutral matte palette and BOOM!!!!
heart.gif
I wanted to get both at first, but there is a repeat shade. That neutral palette is beautiful. Enjoy it!

mango13

Man I was trying to ignore the nude palette, but I think I need to just give in. I don't have any MUFE palettes and that's a shame.
I was thinking about using them as shadows at first, but the way some people described them it sounded like a big no-no. Do you have any bright/neon MUFE shadows blushes that you used as eyeshadows? Did they stain your lids(with a primer underneath)?

These palettes are definitely worth it. The price is incredible, I was about to buy three singles and finally try MUFE, but this was a really good deal. At least the neutral palette is permanent.

mango13

I got both and my fave is the electric palette because I wanted a palette with bright, bold yet wearable (for me) colors. The Electric Palette definitely fits the bill. The colors in both are super creamy and pigmented. I'm glad I got them.
Do you use the pink and purple as eyeshadows? Some reviews said those two colors were dry and thin. I'm so excited to get it, I hope it ships asap! lol I really hope MUFE lives up to all the reviews and is really as amazing as everyone says.

shontay07108

I was thinking about using them as shadows at first, but the way some people described them it sounded like a big no-no. Do you have any bright/neon MUFE shadows blushes that you used as eyeshadows? Did they stain your lids(with a primer underneath)?  These palettes are definitely worth it. The price is incredible, I was about to buy three singles and finally try MUFE, but this was a really good deal. At least the neutral palette is permanent.
I had two bright shadows in their old formula that they described as blushes, but they never irritated me or stained my lids. I'd hear about staining here and there from others, but I don't know exactly how they used them. If using a primer or not or the type of primer used affects that kind of thing. The UD Electric palette has shades that are considered not eye safe and I've used them as shadows, too.

TwiggyPop

I found Dr. Bronner's at a local supermarket (not Whole Foods) in the section where they sell organic and eco-friendly body care and makeup brands. You know... where all the GF food is? Sorry the name of the aisle where they sell that stuff is escaping me at the moment. It may be because it's late or maybe I'm just a scatterbrain, haha.
I got a bottle at target. It just took me a while because every time I tried to go my fiancé would complain that it was out of our way and he wanted to go to Walmart. I hate walmart! And they don't even have it there! I finally made it to target though, I just had to go during work hours, he only had himself to blame. Haha

Mayanas

I got a bottle at target. It just took me a while because every time I tried to go my fiancé would complain that it was out of our way and he wanted to go to Walmart. I hate walmart! And they don't even have it there! I finally made it to target though, I just had to go during work hours, he only had himself to blame. Haha

my RiteAid last week had buy one get one free and obviously i got them
rasta.gif

MsGlossy

Do you use the pink and purple as eyeshadows? Some reviews said those two colors were dry and thin. I'm so excited to get it, I hope it ships asap! lol I really hope MUFE lives up to all the reviews and is really as amazing as everyone says.
I haven't done a look with those two yet. I just swatched the pink and purple again since you asked. Next to peacock (my fave), they do appear less opaque but the color payoff is still good IMO. I'll have to try those particular colors in a look to get a real feel for them but I love all the colors that I've used multiple times -- peacock, black purple, turquoise blue and golden beige.
heart.gif

Medgal07

I got mine from Amazon but I think I'll check my local vitamin market---they sell unusual things---won't hurt to check.

msvluvsmac

the one that comes with the pumpkin, cucumber and rose one? I got it and I think its a good intro to try em out and decide which one you'd want a full size of. The pumpkin one exfoliates but I cant let it sit on my face like a mask cuz it begins to tingle n I have an instant fear my face will end up like Martin after he fought Tommy Hearns lol. I do like the rose one cuz its quite light but none of those masks top the 24k gold one! :heart:  thank you!
:roflmao: That's the one. Thanks!

dash4

hey guys,

I have been trying to stay away from this place - to avoid temptation, so I am not sure if it has been mentioned, but if you have a Safeway store (Safeway, Vons, Tom Thumb, Pavilions, Randalls, etc) - you can load a coupon on your card for $10 off a $50 Sephora gift card.

There are other gift card offers too ( Nike, Bath & Body Works, gap, Petco, etc ). go to just4you area, then select 'special offers'.. I am not sure if everyone gets the same coupons, but you might want to check your account.

Latest posts