All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

finally caught up. whatever you do, don't get the real techniques beauty blender. not the same, not as good as the original.

I wore cola pop and hate it. But I should have known. I don't like htis color on me. Make me look like I'm having a rosaeca breakout.

montREALady

finally caught up. whatever you do, don't get the real techniques beauty blender. not the same, not as good as the original. I wore cola pop and hate it. But I should have known. I don't like htis color on me. Make me look like I'm having a rosaeca breakout.
I got the real one yesterday from Sephora, but I saw Amazon has it with a full sized cleaner for $22.45 no tax. I checked reviews. The vendor has good ratings and it ships from Amazon. Ordered it just now, I get it on Sunday. We'll see. Even if it's the little cleaner the price is good considering I paid tax on $20 at Sephora. Sucks re Cola Pop! I like it :(

montREALady

Hey ladies, just curious about what each of you do. Your loves list, do you use it as a running "favs" list or do you remove stuff as you buy it? I do the former.

DLuxJessica

Hey ladies, just curious about what each of you do. Your loves list, do you use it as a running "favs" list or do you remove stuff as you buy it? I do the former.
I remove stuff as I buy usually, unless it's an item I might want to repurchase that goes in and out of stock and I want to keep an eye on it.

boschicka

I use it as my To Buy list. I've never viewed it any other way, so it's interesting to hear how other people use it.

msvluvsmac

Yes! Me too. If someone here mentions something, I add it to my list to check out in store.
If someone mentions something here and it's something I think I want, I add it to my cart because 9 times out of 10 I end up purchasing it. Lol. I delete things from my loves list sometimes when I find something else that's similar and better.

ryan-eh

Both. I keep things long term that I anticipate buying again, like staple skincare and my favorite mascara, etc. For seasonal things or things that take me a long time to use up (np, for instance), I'll remove after I buy.

I'm glad you asked; I love seeing everyone else's answers.

montREALady

Is the SB Primer Water worth the price? The small one is $16 but 1 oz and the bigger one 3.9oz at $32. Makes no sense to get the small one but may be to try...

MsGlossy

Nano eye liners are $3 at most stores. Not sure if it's the same online or for lips.
I got them in store last week for $1. Sephora increased the price like they did when the nano lip liners were on sale and everyone was buying them up. At least this time they didn't increase it back to the original $5 price. smh

montREALady

If someone mentions something here and it's something I think I want, I add it to my cart because 9 times out of 10 I end up purchasing it. Lol. I delete things from my loves list sometimes when I find something else that's similar and better.
Ha! So true.

montREALady

I got them in store last week for $1. Sephora increased the price like they did when the nano lip liners were on sale and everyone was buying them up. At least this time they didn't increase it back to the original $5 price. smh
WTH!?
rants.gif
Here I thought $2.99 was a steal
lol.gif

montREALady

OMG I'm killing it here today but do JCP Sephora purchases not show up right away in your account online? I rarely buy from those. Thanks.

montREALady

lol.gif
My bad. I didn't mean to ruin your high. I just get annoyed when they increase a clearance price.

Yes, it does take longer. SiJCP uses one of the most archaic point of sales systems still in use today.
lol.gif
I know. I'm ready to return them, kidding!

OMG, I'm so not going back to one of those. I mean they barely wanted to take my return from the regular Sephora, then she wanted to give my credit after my new purchase on a JCP card. What? Um no. Every other person returning, they were questioning. This girl next to me returned foundation, more than one and said they didn't work, the sa was like "All of them?" I wanted to answer for her, "Yes beeyotch. ALL.", hahaha! When my sa asked me I said because I didn't want it. Simple.

Then now I panicked thinking they didn't even put my points on. $36 more to go until I'm VIB!
th_DANCE.gif

Edit: my purchases are now there.

montREALady

lol.gif
My bad. I didn't mean to ruin your high. I just get annoyed when they increase a clearance price.

Yes, it does take longer. SiJCP uses one of the most archaic point of sales systems still in use today.
Just checked my receipt, they were actually $1.99 each. Better. ;)