All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by Prettypackages finally caught up. whatever you do, don't get the real techniques beauty blender. not the same, not as good as the original.

I wore cola pop and hate it. But I should have known. I don't like htis color on me. Make me look like I'm having a rosaeca breakout.

icon_eek.gif
Oh no Pretty---that's too bad. Might you be trying another color?

Ernie

Surratt has some nice matte lipstick pencils, I got 3 of them at Bergdorfs. They also have them at Sephora, online. left to right, Savoir-Faire, Celestine, Birthday Suit

Ernie

I use it as a wishlist and as I purchase I take items off. I went to Sephora today and the following things came off my loves list.
  • Sephora Collection Blush in Hot Flush: could be a NARS Taj Mahal dupe ladies!!!!
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured in Topaz::eyelove:
  • Clinque Cheek Pop in Cola
  • UD Shadow in Backfire.
  • UD Shadow in Lounge: To all the people saying that Lounge is a MAC Club dupe. SHADDAP!!! It's prettier than Club! It's Club on crack!!!!
Nice haul! Enjoy everything. :eyelove:

slowlikehoney

Does anyone have any experience with the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask? Or the Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion? How well do they work?

DLuxJessica

Thanks! Guess I could save my money there. Would you happen to have any recommendations for pore shrinkage/hyperpigmentation/flaky skin?
Have you tried the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha-Beta Peels? I use the Extra Strength ones and they've made a massive difference in the texture of my skin.

montREALady

I may check out BB since I've been more into skin care as of late. I bought two of the RT blenders when they first came out, but they've gone unused since I can't tear myself away from my Beauty Blender. I use the liquid or solid soap that comes with the BB packs I get from IMATS every year.  When those run out I have some solid soaps from EnKore and The London Brush Company that I would use to clean them. Personally, I'd still use the blush colors as shadows. Get it! :poke: I use mine for a few staples I know I'll repurchase, but mostly for items I want to buy. I also keep any LE items that may go out of stock and disappear from the site altogether. By keeping them in the loves list, it's easier to keep tabs on it an item comes back in stock when the in-stock email option is not an option.
I like the ABH enough. Perfect for everyday for me. The Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle? Yeah subtle. Got one in the Best of Becca kit. I guess okay if you're going to the beach and don't want to get all made up or something.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I use it as a wishlist and as I purchase I take items off.

I went to Sephora today and the following things came off my loves list.

• Sephora Collection Blush in Hot Flush: could be a NARS Taj Mahal dupe ladies!!!!
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured in Topaz:
    eyelove.gif
  • UD Shadow in Backfire.
  • UD Shadow in Lounge: To all the people saying that Lounge is a MAC Club dupe. SHADDAP!!! It's prettier than Club! It's Club on crack!!!!
Team Topaz!!! It is so necessary!
@montREALady only the 42nd and Madison store carries the Becca SSP Poured products... FYI/hint-hint/You need it in your life
poke.gif

How is Backfire? I can't tell if it is too similar to UD Purple Haze in the old formula (the shimmery one, not the matte one) to justify getting it.
Lounge is on my "Loves" list for my November Super Haul. I feel like Lounge paired with Zodiac would be
heat.gif

Everyone is loosing their minds over the Cola Cheek Pop. I have so many blushes that I'm really trying not to step outside of NARS for future purchases, but y'all are making me curious. What is so special about it?

laurennnxox

I'm home for a short break and this sephora actually has becca! And the blushes too. There was a few open spots of blushes that said "coming soon!" In colors i haven't seen online before! I wonder what they'll be. I need to go back and swatch the poured versions.

TwiggyPop

I love the color of MJ Highliner gel crayon in Violet Femme, but didn't think I would get much use out of it and here I am doing a smokey purple eye and would looove to have Violet Femme to line my bottom lashes right now. Dammit! And I remember a couple people asking if those would hold up for watery eyes, I'm sure they would. I got the black and tested it on my hand yesterday morning and it lasted almost all day, even after many hand washings.

DLuxJessica

I haven't but that sounds just like what I'm looking for. I'll do some research. Thank you!
You're welcome! (I'd start w/ the regular strength for a week or so and then go up to the extra strength if you think your skin can take it. I started out using them daily, and now I use them once or twice a week.)

DILLIGAF

Team Topaz!!! It is so necessary!
@montREALady only the 42nd and Madison store carries the Becca SSP Poured products... FYI/hint-hint/You need it in your life
poke.gif

How is Backfire? I can't tell if it is too similar to UD Purple Haze in the old formula (the shimmery one, not the matte one) to justify getting it.
Lounge is on my "Loves" list for my November Super Haul. I feel like Lounge paired with Zodiac would be
heat.gif

Everyone is loosing their minds over the Cola Cheek Pop. I have so many blushes that I'm really trying not to step outside of NARS for future purchases, but y'all are making me curious. What is so special about it?
I don't have Purple Haze so I can't make any comparisons but its the shift. It's a beautiful burgundy with a purple shift that I think will look good with Lounge

Blush isn't really my thing. I usually buy shadows and lipsticks before I even look at a blush. I swatched Cola Pop yesterday to see what all the fuss was about. It's a darker berry blush. I swatched and then shopped and wandered around the mall while I waited to go see Avengers: Age of Ultron. It stayed put! It looked great on my complexion. I have to agree that Cola Pop is a winner if you are near to my complexion. To be honest when the original pops came out I was honestly unimpressed. So i thought I would be again this go around. I only swatched Cola Pop but I'm open to swatch the others.

Now about the Becca SSP Poured in Topaz...

YAAAASSSSSS!!!!!! It's beautiful and doesn't feel greasy on. That is my greatest fear with cream products. If you like an in your face highlight this is it. It can also be blended out to be a bit more subtle. I'm curious how pressed would look over poured.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I don't have Purple Haze so I can't make any comparisons but its the shift. It's a beautiful burgundy with a purple shift that I think will look good with Lounge

Blush isn't really my thing. I usually buy shadows and lipsticks before I even look at a blush. I swatched Cola Pop yesterday to see what all the fuss was about. It's a darker berry blush. I swatched and then shopped and wandered around the mall while I waited to go see Avengers: Age of Ultron. It stayed put! It looked great on my complexion. I have to agree that Cola Pop is a winner if you are near to my complexion. To be honest when the original pops came out I was honestly unimpressed. So i thought I would be again this go around. I only swatched Cola Pop but I'm open to swatch the others.

Now about the Becca SSP Poured in Topaz...

YAAAASSSSSS!!!!!! It's beautiful and doesn't feel greasy on. That is my greatest fear with cream products. If you like an in your face highlight this is it. It can also be blended out to be a bit more subtle. I'm curious how pressed would look over poured.
I guess I'll just have to swatch Backfire is person in order to know for sure.
I'm sure I have at least two or three things like Cola Pop, and yet I am intrigued.

Team Topaz - YAS!!! Topaz, Rose Gold, and LM Ritual are giving me soooo much life. I think I am going to try Ritual over Topaz Poured. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

montREALady

I use it as a wishlist and as I purchase I take items off. I went to Sephora today and the following things came off my loves list.
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured in Topaz::eyelove:
  • UD Shadow in Backfire.
The Becca poured stuff is nice. Swatched them a few weeks ago.

Latest posts