All Things Sephora

MsGlossy

I was hoping for a prize too LMAO!
cutey.gif
I think I'll be getting my 2nd option with the gift cards I bought from Staples.
@YarahFlower did we both win? I can always buy option 1 and 2.
girlhaha.gif

MsGlossy

I only have two L.U.V. and Bauhau5. I wore Bauhau5 to work yesterday and everyone kept asking about it.
I have L.U.V. and I love it! I'm glad I finally took the plunge and bought it, because it's a gorgeous color. I've gotten so many compliments on it.

DILLIGAF

I have L.U.V. and I love it! I'm glad I finally took the plunge and bought it, because it's a gorgeous color. I've gotten so many compliments on it.
I want Vampira but I have the LA Splash Smitten Liptint in Raven Claw. I think they are pretty similar. Can't wait for the new colors from KVD that are supposed to be released this summer.

knightress

So, I emailed Sephora about the 1000 point reward. I work in retail, so I normally try not to complain, but the fact that I wasn't even notified really irritated me. They sent me a response with 500 points. The rewards were "extremely limited," so I doubt we'll see them again.

MsGlossy

I want Vampira but I have the LA Splash Smitten Liptint in Raven Claw. I think they are pretty similar. Can't wait for the new colors from KVD that are supposed to be released this summer.
Vampira and Outlaw are on my list to get. I didn't know new colors were being released soon but I am so ready for them!

YarahFlower

• MUFE Artist Shadow in I834 Grape
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in S234 Azure Blue
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in M608 Red Brown
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in M842 Wine
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in D326 Black Bronze
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in I328 Bronze
  • MUFE Artist Shadow Trio Case x2
  • Formula X Nail Polish in Majestic
Total $98.50 :cheers:  Challenge accepted!!!! 
Nice choices!!! You can't go wrong with the MUFE shadows!
Marc Jacobs  The Face 1 and 2 foundation brushes $48 each OR Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bauhau5 $20 Urban Decay Gloss in Bitter Sweet $22 Marc Jacobs The Conceal Brush $30 Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Bang $26 Do I win a gift card to buy my stuff now? :haha:  
I've been eyeing the MJ brushes! Are they really worth the hype?
I was hoping for a prize too LMAO!:pp:
LOL!! I wish I could give you guys a prize!!! I have a gift card, but I can't seem to choose anything :dunno: what's wrong with me?! :shock:

YarahFlower

I think I'll be getting my 2nd option with the gift cards I bought from Staples.  @YarahFlower  did we both win? I can always buy option 1 and 2. :haha:  
LMAO!!!! YOU WON! ...I don't have a prize though :cry: Had I known ya'll were going to want one, I surely would have provided one...seriously, next time I do this, word is bond, I'll have a prize!

MsGlossy

GIRL!!! Get over to the KVD thread! Your list is about to get bigger.
I'll have to check it out! I try not to follow too much because I end up buying a ton of stuff. I've weened myself off of lurking the MAC collection threads, for the most part too.

DILLIGAF

I'll have to check it out! I try not to follow too much because I end up buying a ton of stuff. I've weened myself off of lurking the MAC collection threads, for the most part too.
I'm actually skipping Wash Dry. I'm surprised with myself.