All Things Sephora

MsGlossy

LOL!! I wish I could give you guys a prize!!! I have a gift card, but I can't seem to choose anything
th_dunno.gif
what's wrong with me?!
icon_eek.gif
I felt them in store and they were really soft, but I haven't purchased any yet. I sure hope they are because I have my eyes on a few.

Bronwyn

Liking my mufe neutral palettes so far. I used the middle trio and it made a nice neutral taupe eye with a little something extra

YarahFlower

I felt them in store and they were really soft, but I haven't purchased any yet. I sure hope they are because I have my eyes on a few.
Every time I go in a Sephora, I fondle the MJ brushes :naughty: they feel really nice! I'll wait for the November sale to pick them up, just ordered the TF summer collection, and my pockets need a break :shock:
We weren't really expecting a prize. It's all in fun. :haha:
:)

DILLIGAF

Every time I go in a Sephora, I fondle the MJ brushes
graucho.gif
they feel really nice! I'll wait for the November sale to pick them up, just ordered the TF summer collection, and my pockets need a break
icon_eek.gif
They had one that was $75 and looked like a giant rabbit's tail. Soooooooo soft!!!!!

It's your fault Yarah that I'm looking at that Charlotte Tilbury shadow in Norma.

YarahFlower

Their bronzer brush is soooo amazing. I picked it up last November with the sale and have it used it every day since.
Ok, I think I might need it now then!!!! We now have one thing in my basket!!! Thanks [@]jenise[/@], now I have 25 dollars left to spend! :)