All Things Sephora

MsGlossy

I pet that brush every single time I see it! I'm sure its soft against the face.
*coughBITTERSWEETcough*

Sorry feeling a bit under the weather.
angelic.gif
I swear I do too. I always find my way over to the MJ display just to touch the brushes. I want the foundation 1 and 2, the bronzer and the conceal brushes. I may be able to pass on the concealer brush but I NEED the other three.

PinayGator

Yep pretty much the same here.
NERDS4LYFE.

My LM Ritual arrived yesterday, but I barely swatched it before I turned my attention to the Tocca Margaux sample. I might need to snag a bottle of this sooooon. I hate when the "ONLY A FEW LEFT" text flashes on my screen, it's like Sephora knows how I react under pressure.

Ajigglin

it is truly amazing mascara. lifting, separation , nice lenghth.  n 1 worldwide best selling luxury mascara
Another vote for Definicils. That and the Chanel one are my go-tos. After I'm done with this Benefit one, I'm going back to my mainstay. I want to love Diorshow, but that wand is ginormous.

TwiggyPop

I think I figured out what happened. I got two Sephora orders that day, one early in the morning when the rental manager is usually there and one in the afternoon when the other guy was there. When I went I was handed one Sephora box. That was the PM order. I have a feeling because UPS rarely comes before 10am, the afternoon guy didn't realize I got another package so he handed me what he got from them. I think this happened before and when I called and told him he checked and was like "Oh yeah, here it is!" We'll see tomorrow. I wish I had this eureka moment before I left work. I checked the recycling/garbage room twice, went through our recycling and my bedroom garbage :sigh:  I think I got confused because I had the Tarteguard sample in both orders so when I checked my account earlier, I only happened to check the missing order and I saw and remembered unpacking the Tarteguard but not seeing the other items. If I checked the other order I would have seen that I did unpack that whole order (also with Tarteguard) and I was actually missing a box/order. I know, ramble ramble. LOL.
Hopefully that's it!

shontay07108

I got the elusive Quiver by UD from Nordstroms today. Love it. And I don't know why the hell I went into the KVD thread. DILLIGAF :getyou:

Prettypackages

OK, all of the talk about setting sprays had me thinking about the difference btwn a setting spray and a finishing spray. I understand a finishing spray kinda softens your look. Would you use them both? I currently use MUFE Fix IT (whatever it is called) and I have Mienralized charge water. I didn't get fix + b/c of the glycerin in it. But how would you use both products ( setting spray, and finishing spray) at the same time?

I used the mufe step 1 mattifying primer and it was wonderful. I took it back b/c the day I used it I had a slight headache and the perfume in it killed me... I want something just as good, but without the heavy scent.

Ajigglin

I am DREADING the day this happens! I tossed pretty much my whole makeup collection while I was pregnant with my daughter and between moves, and I never really wore makeup for the first year or so since she was born so everything I have is relatively new. I'm always praying she doesn't get into my makeup. I think I need to leave some decoys out for her. She LOVES makeup too, to the point that every time I'm scrolling through my Instagram feed, she will sit next to me and give commentary on people's lipstick. "too frumpy" "too funky" "too booky" she makes up her own words to describe them too, and she gets mad if I scroll past a picture without letting her critique it. :haha: LOL! I hate when the SA has jacked up makeup! It's like, how do you work here and NONE of your colleagues have said anything to you? Have you looked in the mirror? I laughed out loud when I saw what you said about hubby saying you take too long! I usually leave the bathroom door open while I get ready so my daughter can run in and out, but I'll always see her dad just walk into the doorway, observe for a couple seconds, and then walk out. IT MAKES ME SO SELF CONSCIOUS!!! LOL like he's trying to tell me to hurry up without actually saying anything. I made the mistake of telling him back before Christmas that I had "pretty much everything I wanted" and he tried to use that against me the other day like "I thought you said you had everything!" I was like *north west face* "THAT WAS SIX MONTHS AGO!"
086c17bb_2015-04-2922.35.37.jpeg
I think I might go with the original DW and then the Estee BB cream! Then I should get the best of both worlds. I need to 100% get back on my makeup game. I've been slacking since I became a mom. I feel like a Kim K stuck in Mimi Bobeck's vanity. :haha: Hugs!! What a rough day. I've been losing patience with my two year old lately, too. 37 weeks preggo and all she wants to do is jump on my belly. Last night she hurled a maracca at my head. Luckily it missed and hit the wall behind me but BOY my wrath was awoken lol. All because I wanted to put her PJs on. :rolleyes: Lmao do we have the same life!? Your daughter sounds like mine, and the interrogation bit is totally something I have to go through with her dad! He is so bad at full disclosure! Even for little things like forgetting something at the grocery store. It never comes out until I've already started cooking and need to use that item. "Oh I forgot" "they didn't have it" "there's a shortage I looked everywhere!" It would be comical if it weren't happening to me lol. Also, yes, Peppa Pig. I love that show.
Two year old girls are something else. Mine started her shenanigans at 14 months, though...