All Things Sephora

Medgal07

oooo and I requalified for rouge and somehow ended up with 2 of the MJ lippies hehe thanks sephora cuz the bag for vib sucked. they wouldn't even give it to me saying that my rouge bag was on Sunday and I was like NO I got an email saying I could get it today (it was last Thursday) and the bag had zero samples.....wow thanks
Me too! I've never been more pleasantly surprised by a product. I love it! I even got the Black Konjac sponge for my daughter who deals primarily with hormonal skin
eruptions and I'm suddenly the best mom on the planet. It worked wonders for her too!!

Medgal07

Does anyone think Bamboo white polish is similar to some of the popular Essie white polishes? I was reminded of their colors that were popular... oh jeez, 15 years ago now, like Waltz, and Balleet slippers.
I have a few Essie whites, Chanel, China Glaze, Deborah Lippmann, Zoya, Butter London & Dior and not a single dupe among them. When I hold the Bamboo White
next to them it has a bit of a pink cast to it. I love Bamboo White and it's definitely unique to the whites in my collection.

msvluvsmac

Omg I always order then think about hiding after! Ugggh! Well! I already gave up on that. Cheez-Its until next pay! I know like come on Sephora. I figured you were out West! Nice! I haven't had a chance to check the website since Thurs. Edit: my order us still processing, wtf?!
My packages always come from Baltimore.

Medgal07

I went to pick up my packages yesterday, two of which were from Sephora, the owner comes out with them and says "not a lot of action today". It was very light, only about five packages. He's used to bringing out at least 2-3x that amount.
blush-anim-cl.gif
lmao.gif

slowlikehoney

I think I'm going to return my COVER FX custom drops. They're just not working with my skin/skin texture. It's not doing any favors for my pores, etc. It sucks because I really wanted to like it.
crybaby.gif

montREALady

I wouldn't do mattifying because it will dry you out even more. Just add some powder on your t zone or use blotting sheets. You can do maybe shasxbog hydrating it's super lightweight like gel/water texture. It works magic 
You just saved me some money. I'll just continue what I've been doing. Thanks.
Actually, what about mattifying foundation and/or powder? Especially for the warmer months. No?

Mayanas

I need a mattifying powder and primer for my oily skin. Recommendations please. No loose powder and smashbox primer please.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I exchanged my Hourglass Bronzer for one with more bronze veining and picked up Mood Exposure blush while I was at it only to get home and find that the blush is loose in the pan. I mean see-sawing back and forth in the pan. Sephora…why...

montREALady

I can't with these Nars Dual-Intensity blushes. Fervor! :eyelove: At Sephora now... Brooklyn has a nice Blushed Copper display. In all the Sephora's I've been in, my first time seeing one.

Prettypackages

I recently got the anti-aging UDPP when Ulta had the 1/2 off last month. I have the regular and sin (not sure where this one is actually). Do I need Enigma now? Wait it has an applicator like the old school one. I prefer the new tube but I see the proceeds go to a charity...I'm a sucker for those. Thanks for the info re Nars Trinidad and specifically about the other formulations. Omg, tomorrow Lilly Pulitzer for Target launches and there are L'Oreal lipsticks in special casing (current shades, not le), makeup bags, jewelry, etc. Then there is stuff for my daughter that I want from the collection too. I'm so broke already, lol! I've never been into her stuff but I like the collection. Screams summer http://m.target.com/spot/lilly
omg that jumper for Lil Girls... too cute. That stuff is going to go fast

shontay07108

I bought 2 MUFE glosses: 304 (red coral) and 501 (purple). I'm excited to see what they're all about. I also got the Sephora brush easel, MUFE artist shadow in I628 and the Rosebud balm in rose & mandarin. Now I want to go in to the store before the sale ends and get a perfume and probably a foundation. I see Stella has a perfume/lotion set. I used to love that scent and I went through 2 bottles. So it'll be between that and the Dior Hypnotic Poison. Then, I'm done.

msvluvsmac

I recently got the anti-aging UDPP when Ulta had the 1/2 off last month. I have the regular and sin (not sure where this one is actually). Do I need Enigma now? Wait it has an applicator like the old school one. I prefer the new tube but I see the proceeds go to a charity...I'm a sucker for those. Thanks for the info re Nars Trinidad and specifically about the other formulations. Omg, tomorrow Lilly Pulitzer for Target launches and there are L'Oreal lipsticks in special casing (current shades, not le), makeup bags, jewelry, etc. Then there is stuff for my daughter that I want from the collection too. I'm so broke already, lol! I've never been into her stuff but I like the collection. Screams summer http://m.target.com/spot/lilly
Have you tried the Sin UDPP yet? I ran out of the orginal one and was trying to decide if I want to try one of the other ones.

elegant-one

iagree.gif
I use 2 cleansers too---Algenist melting & Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

I love love the whole line!! Their sunscreen is also really really nice!! The texture is lightweight and wears really well under makeup too!!I have used clarins sunscreen for years bec that has worked so well for me. This is the first time in years that I have tried a diff one and I love it!! It does have a lacto calamine like fragrance though that does fade away after a while !! (FYI I have normal skin type )
My 2 makeup & Algenist buddies
friends.gif

elegant-one

My Sephora was the usual hot mess today
ohboy.gif
I was so sorry that I touched one really really gross Dior gloss tube. They were out of everything I wanted plus they kept the new Algenist product in the back but then didn't get the 2 items I wanted. I left with nothing!

Shontay - I have a pic of me wearing that Kate Spade black & white geometric print dress! We went to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame today (the kids gave us tickets for Christmas) & I wore it with high wedge heels. I got to walk the red carpet at the Rock Hall!!!
pompom.gif
We didn't know it, but they were having an induction ceremony (The Beatles, Miley Cyrus, Joan Jett etc.) I had a blast.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts