All Things Sephora

JerseyGirl

Wildfire by UD is really nice. I'd say it's pretty close to Mac's Who's That Chick, but more wearable. It's a bit darker, more of a bronze tilt. The longer I wore it the more I liked it and there's high shine. It's not glitter, but it's shine and I'm really glad I bought it because it was great even without an ounce of makeup on my face and trust that I will use it when I decide to go out without makeup on to keep me from looking totally basic. Now I just need to get my hands on Wired.

Ummm, pictures, please?!

JerseyGirl

I agree with you about Wildfire. I thought it would take some work (finding the right liner, etc) to make this look good on me but it doesn't. I did a quick lip with no makeup and it looked great. This is going to be a great color for summer.

i also got Safe Word and it's probably going back to Sephora. It's one of those nude colors with enough of a grey tone that it makes me look dead.

Pictures of wildfire, please, please?!

shontay07108

Here is a quick swatch picture of Peyote. The metallic aspect of this shade comes off more like a high shine finish than overly packed with glitter-- if that makes any sense. I included two angles so you could see what I mean. :) Hope this helps!

View attachment 54634
View attachment 54635

That looks so nice. I was wondering if it would be worth buying for me. I'd need to swatch it, but it's not coming to Sephora. I wonder if it would show enough to be worth it on my darker lips. Not expecting anything super pigmented, but it looks kinda close to my beloved Honeyflower by Mac that they discontinued.

Ummm, pictures, please?!

I suck at these swatches, but I tried my best. I'm usually better able to capture the color in a full face pic, but I'm just not presentable right now.

thumb_IMG_9285_1024.jpg

laurennnxox

That looks so nice. I was wondering if it would be worth buying for me. I'd need to swatch it, but it's not coming to Sephora. I wonder if it would show enough to be worth it on my darker lips. Not expecting anything super pigmented, but it looks kinda close to my beloved Honeyflower by Mac that they discontinued.

I don't know if Ulta is getting all 100 in stores... but if you have an Ulta near you they'll carry it. :)

laurennnxox

Ladies, Cover FX is not playing AROUND with these drops! I about dieddddd when I swatched it. Here are a ton of pictures, I wanted different angles so you could see. It was SUPER overcast and about 6pm EST when I took the photos. So, I can't imagine how brilliant and beautiful it'll be in normal sunlight. It's like liquid chrome. I can't wait to swatch other colors. I'm glad I nabbed Celestial because it's more unique to my collection. Most of my glow products that I add to foundations and such are golden in tone. This swatch was produced from BARELY a drop. I didn't even use the actual dropper, I just touched it to my skin. I'd say this is 1/2 a drop. This product may be $40-something but it'll last suchhh a long time. I can see myself mixing it into foundation but also tapping really lightly on my cheekbones for a glistening highlight. It sheers out pretty nicely to get a pretty glow. It's not sticky, oily, nor too "thick." We'll have to see how it holds up on my face tomorrow! :)

View attachment 54639 View attachment 54640 View attachment 54641

shontay07108

I don't know if Ulta is getting all 100 in stores... but if you have an Ulta near you they'll carry it. :)

I think I'll just end up ordering it if anything because it's not super close. Thanks, though. :)

Ladies, Cover FX is not playing AROUND with these drops! I about dieddddd when I swatched it. Here are a ton of pictures, I wanted different angles so you could see. It was SUPER overcast and about 6pm EST when I took the photos. So, I can't imagine how brilliant and beautiful it'll be in normal sunlight. It's like liquid chrome. I can't wait to swatch other colors. I'm glad I nabbed Celestial because it's more unique to my collection. Most of my glow products that I add to foundations and such are golden in tone. This swatch was produced from BARELY a drop. I didn't even use the actual dropper, I just touched it to my skin. I'd say this is 1/2 a drop. This product may be $40-something but it'll last suchhh a long time. I can see myself mixing it into foundation but also tapping really lightly on my cheekbones for a glistening highlight. It sheers out pretty nicely to get a pretty glow. It's not sticky, oily, nor too "thick." We'll have to see how it holds up on my face tomorrow! :)

Don't do this to me! I was just thinking today that maybe I can skip them, but I guess not. lol

laurennnxox

I think I'll just end up ordering it if anything because it's not super close. Thanks, though. :)

Don't do this to me! I was just thinking today that maybe I can skip them, but I guess not. lol

Welcome! and it's beautiful! I can't attest for wear quite yet but just the swatch is jaw dropping.

Jayjayy

Whew I dodged a bullet with that Jaclyn Hill palette! The whole situation is shady. At least when those KVD blushes bombed she quietly pulled them from shelves. No excuses, no blame game. Becca better leave these pseudo-celebrities alone before their reputation is marred!

My Sephora wish list is looking sad. I wonder how those cover fx drops would look mixed with lotion...

Mayanas

The Vice lipsticks and The ABH palletes are UP at Sephora. I got the palette and 2 Bice Oblivion and Wildfire.

plus Ebates has 8% cash back

MaryJane

Whew I dodged a bullet with that Jaclyn Hill palette! The whole situation is shady. At least when those KVD blushes bombed she quietly pulled them from shelves. No excuses, no blame game. Becca better leave these pseudo-celebrities alone before their reputation is marred!

My Sephora wish list is looking sad. I wonder how those cover fx drops would look mixed with lotion...

I'm completely indifferent to Jaclyn Hill but I give her credit for admitting that something was wrong with the eyeshadow palette and provide an explanation as to why. IMO, I don't think anyone set out to be shady; after all Becca does have a reputation to maintain. My guess is that Becca committed to a release date before they actually knew they could deliver the products and tried to make the date by outsourcing to another lab. I think the fault lies w/Becca for not having better quality assurance.

montREALady

Bought Pandemonium from the new UD lipsticks yesterday at Macy's Herald Sq, what a gorg color. It's on my IG if anyone is interested. I see Sephora just sent the email about their launch on their website saying they're "exclusive", lol. They also have a code to get a 24-color sample card (UDVICES). I must say, that display was so overwhelming! Hitch Hike was a hit at that location, all the sales reps were putting it aside for themselves.

MaryJane

Bought Pandemonium from the new UD lipsticks yesterday at Macy's Herald Sq, what a gorg color. It's on my IG if anyone is interested. I see Sephora just sent the email about their launch on their website saying they're "exclusive", lol. They also have a code to get a 24-color sample card (UDVICES). I must say, that display was so overwhelming! Hitch Hike was a hit at that location, all the sales reps were putting it aside for themselves.

I wish I had that code before I ordered this morning. Hitch Hike is one that I have and it's really nice. So far, I'm very pleased with the Vice lipsticks. I never thought I would be interested in the metallized finish but, so far, Peyote and Wildfire, are my favorites.

Next on my list are Trance, Amulet, and Conspiracy.

fur4elise

I wish I had that code before I ordered this morning. Hitch Hike is one that I have and it's really nice. So far, I'm very pleased with the Vice lipsticks. I never thought I would be interested in the metallized finish but, so far, Peyote and Wildfire, are my favorites.
^^^^^I just got the email now and went to order 3 lippies ~ I would have waited but want the sampler card! The code is no longer working! :(

eta: UDVICES Code worked at 12:54 PM! I ordered F-Bomb, Bang & EZ...#teambuyallthereds
;)

I need to swatch the ones I like the look of but really need to see in person. Tampered, Ravenswood, Crisis, After Dark, Bad Blood, No Tell Motel and Spider Web...Yup! The last 3 are red!

Last edited:

ARmakeupjunkie

I'm completely indifferent to Jaclyn Hill but I give her credit for admitting that something was wrong with the eyeshadow palette and provide an explanation as to why. IMO, I don't think anyone set out to be shady; after all Becca does have a reputation to maintain. My guess is that Becca committed to a release date before they actually knew they could deliver the products and tried to make the date by outsourcing to another lab. I think the fault lies w/Becca for not having better quality assurance.

I have the eyeshadow palette and I have not had any problems with any of the shadows. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

montREALady

Yes the few metallized I saw/swatched were so pretty.

Prettypackages

oh nice! glad to hear it is not oily, or thick. I'm still mad at them for their color enhancing drops. whatever the hell they were called.
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm TRYING! You lovelies do NOT make it easy! LOL
I usually have to stay away in order to be good.

I can't keep up with the UDecay release and the MAC lippie releases. I personally don't need anything, but... LOL I also have a few sets of back to mac containers. I was going to give 2 sets to my Mom, but she has waited toolong. ALL MINE!!!!! *evil laugh*

Last edited:

fur4elise

Ladies, Cover FX is not playing AROUND with these drops! I about dieddddd when I swatched it...It sheers out pretty nicely to get a pretty glow. It's not sticky, oily, nor too "thick." We'll have to see how it holds up on my face tomorrow! :)

I missed this the first go around! Great review! The Becca SP sample I got did nothing but give me the oilies! And like PP says below, I did not even bother with the Custom Drops based on feedback of them breaking down. I'd love to be able to add some glow to my foundation. It would save me piling on too much powder...getting to be of an age where those little smile lines really show :(

oh nice! glad to hear it is not oily, or thick. I'm still mad at them for their color enhancing drops. whatever the hell they were called.

I can't keep up with the UDecay release and the MAC lippie releases. I personally don't need anything, but... LOL I also have a few sets of back to mac containers. I was going to give 2 sets to my Mom, but she has waited to long. ALL MINE!!!!! *evil laugh*

Lucky for me, I could skip most of the new MAC lip releases, due to the majority being frost or matte finishes. Those just do not agree with my lips. And I just saw that Armani and YSL are doing their FF sales this month...sigh...

Jayjayy

Jaclyn was given several palettes to test but only tested 1. I think they assumed hype would carry the product and it didn't. And the reviews I saw weren't that bad, it was the backtrack on a product she supposed thoroughly tested that looks bad. I'd probably give it a shot if I saw it at Nordstrom Rack or something. I have 2 Becca shadow palettes already and they're good, but not amazing IMO. I'm saving my coins for that new ABH beauty.