All Things Sephora

awickedshape

oh nice! glad to hear it is not oily, or thick. I'm still mad at them for their color enhancing drops. whatever the hell they were called.

I usually have to stay away in order to be good.

I can't keep up with the UDecay release and the MAC lippie releases. I personally don't need anything, but... LOL I also have a few sets of back to mac containers. I was going to give 2 sets to my Mom, but she has waited toolong. ALL MINE!!!!! *evil laugh*

Lol

JerseyGirl

That looks so nice. I was wondering if it would be worth buying for me. I'd need to swatch it, but it's not coming to Sephora. I wonder if it would show enough to be worth it on my darker lips. Not expecting anything super pigmented, but it looks kinda close to my beloved Honeyflower by Mac that they discontinued.

I suck at these swatches, but I tried my best. I'm usually better able to capture the color in a full face pic, but I'm just not presentable right now.

View attachment 54638

Thank you!! Looks great!!

fur4elise

That's AMAZING!!!! :rofl::rotfl::roflmao:

It is awful that stealing other people's packages is such a thing. I'm glad that thief got what they deserved.

Better still, the police now have his picture and it was broadcast on not only local news but has gone nationwide via web! His a$$ is busted!

We have not had anything stolen from our steps yet, but there have been break-ins to cars and sheds in our neighborhood. I mean they went right up to cars parked in the open in driveways! Luckily the only thing I lost was a full bag of Starburst from my glove box!!! The kids (same ones that got into my car) that stole the first go around got caught! I now make sure everything is locked up tight at night.

Last edited:

Sabrunka

I live in a townhouse community where all our doors are within a little nook/closed end.. If that makes sense lol there's 4 doors/homes per nook, and I ALWAYS have stuff sitting on my steps for up to even 12 hours per day. Thankfully my neighbors aren't dirty thieves.

ANYWAYS THOUGH! I haven't been in the Sephora thread in a while, howdy! I was looking to make a purchase and was wondering if anyone has tried the Cane+Austin primer yet? I for sure know that I'm getting the Chic it Easy set, as it's too good of a value to pass up!

Latest posts