All Things Sephora

shontay07108

I stopped by Sephora to buy a Belif moisturizer and they had the Bourbon fragrance by Elizabeth & James. It's really nice, but I'm glad I got the rose instead.

fur4elise

I stopped by Sephora to buy a Belif moisturizer and they had the Bourbon fragrance by Elizabeth & James. It's really nice, but I'm glad I got the rose instead.

I have wanted to get the Black and the the Rose description appeals to me more than the Bourbon...I'll have to test them to see which I like best.

MaryJane

Has anyone tried the new Viseart Bijoux Royal palette? The colors are gorgeous but I haven't seen many reviews of it.

Jayjayy

Candlelight and Sunset are still in stock on their own site.
Custom Enhancer Drops | Best Highlighter & Bronzer - Cover FX

But all the other shades are OOS. All shades are also OOS on Beautylish. They tweeted they'll be back in stock soon.

Cover FX on Twitter: "Amazing swatches! Don't worry everyone...they'll be back in stock very soon! https://t.co/0yGE24BccS"

I have Candlelight and it is stunning!!! The color is also very easy to work with...in other words, I can wear it to work in a very professional office without offending anyone lol.

boschicka

Has anyone tried the new Viseart Bijoux Royal palette? The colors are gorgeous but I haven't seen many reviews of it.

I was thinking of ordering it today. I know Muse Beauty Pro claims it's an exclusive, but places always do that and then we end up seeing things available everywhere. So do we know if Sephora will get this? Perhaps after MBP's period of exclusivity?

Sabrunka

I have it! I really like it, colors are beautiful. Here are my swatches, taken over bare skin, no primer, and in natural daylight. I have no complaints to make about any of the shades, they all perform very well!

swatchies.jpg

fur4elise

super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif It's Official...And the fall fashion issues are starting to flow in too!
VIBRouge_16.jpg

p.s. I now must go post my sin & shame in the low buy thread.
blushing-smiley-emoticon.gif