Allcosmeticswholesale.com

macluvermre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
They must have heard you...I ordered 2 lipglasses and it was only $4 total s/h lol

^^Isn't rock the catwalk also an ebay seller that frequents specktra? just curious...

macluvermre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
If you're a seller, you need labels and boxes to resell products. You and I buy products for our own use so the deal we get matters more than the sticker. You saved $6.01 which is what I'd look for as well, means I can spend more on more items. Thank you for your post because Wednesday afternoon I'll place my order now that she has Carbon in stock. I've been checking her site out for 2 months but sounds like you as well as everyone else are landing some deals. If you want to know the condition the product is in, click on the item and look at the "product description" for boxes or sticker notes. Resha, you kick ba$$. XD

Amen!! ....this is especially amusing AND true!
th_LMAO.gif

Paramnesia

I love this site but the shipping really does kill me, $20-$25USD really does seem expensive for shipping.

MissCrystal

ok i placed an order on Sept 9 and she sent me a tracking number and everything, but everytime i check the number doesn't work. Should i be worried ?? and its now the 14th and the number still doesn't work

Tat2dbeauty07

their running a mac sale 10 percent off lipglosses but I had an issue when checking out the coupon code only took 1.50 off when I was going to order one gloss at 14.99 and another at 11.99 should of their been 2.70 taken off?

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
ok i placed an order on Sept 9 and she sent me a tracking number and everything, but everytime i check the number doesn't work. Should i be worried ?? and its now the 14th and the number still doesn't work

some usps tracking numbers only update when the item is delivered...I wouldnt worry just yet.

iheartwarpaint

I ordered a bunch of MAC stuff and my subtotal came to $100.92. Shipping came to $9.50, but when I received my package yesterday it came in one of those flat rate priority mail envelopes that costs under $5.00 to mail. Disappointing, but I got some decent deals. Next time I'll probably only order LE stuff and get the permanent stuff online when there's free shipping or at a counter.

Soire

I've ordered from allcosmeticswholesale a couple of times and the items were authentic.
But my last order... I'm pretty sure I got a fake lipstick. The color of the tube seems off, and whenever I go through my MAC lippies, I can tell that tube apart. It's lighter than the others. And then I examined the lipstick thoroughly and found other differences, I hope I can photograph them because they are really hard to capture. I hope you'll notice the 'bumps' on the right lipstick. I circled the suspicious spots. All of my other MAC lipsticks don't have them.

And the inside of the cap... I saw a huge number printed directly on the top of the cap. The others have a much smaller number printed on the side.

nliedel

I've never once had a problem with ACW, and I buy often, but recently someone on MA ordered two Myth that looked my like Creme de Femme. I don't know what the deal is, but ACW has always been legit and I go over every poduct and box with a fine eye, comparing etc. If it's a fake from her, due to her track record, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. Inform her of your concerns and work together. Her shipping is so lightening fast and if she wants to build handling into the shipping, hauling herself to the post office and stuff, I have no issue with it. I always get everything in a couple of days and I'm in MI and she's in FL.

I just think she's on the up and up, although I've been wrong before.

romi79_2008

I use to order on the site too and once I received a dazleglass that has been used and it was not the quantity missing but the brush it wasn`t stiff like it is supposed to be at a new dazzleglass. Without knowing that I ordered 2 more I`ll wait for those to see but I was quite disappointed
I`m not saying this is he case here but do you think some people might get their hands on the products customers return to Mac ?

panda0410

I dont think its returns... I know a lot of training items are flogged after updates and I have personally received two pre-release dazzleglasses that were very clearly used.... I know a lot of the pre-release items are training products making to the ebay and private re-sellers worlds and its more likely that its used training products from updates making to the market rather than store returns.

As for the counterfeit lippie, I've never personally purchased anything from ACW that wasnt authentic, but there were a number of members here who DID receive counterfeit pigments from her. It was a while ago, but I do think that occasionally she (and every other private re-seller) gets mixed lots. Her responses to those members was less than admirable.

MacNlaw

I got some of charm pigments at ACW last month, ones I've gotten in the past from MAC. They all had some missing, they were only 3/4 full and the one's from Mac had come filled to the top. I had bought an eyeshadow there a long time ago and it was fine. I was quite disappointed and won't go back....thats what I get for not going to my normal gal 1165Cheryl here for my pigments. She's the only one I get samples from. I saw those that day at ACW while checking for another item and didnt want to pass up a good deal...thats what I get.

sextona2

Have ordered several times from the site - the shipping can be a killer especially if you order heavier things. Im constantly putting things in my basket and abandoning when I see the shipping charge!

User37

l/g cultureclash from spring color forecast is already on her site!
how is this possible?? this just makes me believe that the rumours about "already used"/"returned"/"training" products are true.

daphneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmarnip
l/g cultureclash from spring color forecast is already on her site!
how is this possible?? this just makes me believe that the rumours about "already used"/"returned"/"training" products are true.

Cultureclash is not new! It's a repromote, was originally released with Electroflash, I believe, in 2008.

Funtabulous

I just placed an order for Brave New Bronze and Perfect topping. With express shipping it came to about 100 dollars!

When I saw them on the site I was cautiously optimistic, but when I found this thread I went ahead and ordered. However, some of the items on that site are questionable. This lipglass, for example: http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/macfalicufau1.html Why would there be no box, lables, or stickers? I would have gotten this otherwise.

StilettoXOXO

I've only ever ordered a 187se from this site, and it shed like crazy! Like enough to make me want to cry since it wasn't cheap. After I washed it like 4 times it stopped shedding though. It seems 100% authentic to me still, I think I just got a shedder lol. I would order again because there is tons and tons of good feedback for the site.

Latest posts