Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

fur4elise

you enablers are making me want this palette even though I've been trying to skip.. must. stay. strong.

Stay. Strong. I am also resisting hard too!!! I figure I am longing for the MM for just a couple shades...so during the F&F/VIB sale I may buy a few ABH Titanium singles. I cannot justify another full palette...but I can allow a couple new shades to compliment what I have in my custom palettes. That will make me stick to using them!
2014_rosie_the_riveter_flexing_her_arm_muscles_we_can_do_it.jpg

montREALady

Stay. Strong. I am also resisting hard too!!! I figure I am longing for the MM for just a couple shades...so during the F&F/VIB sale I may buy a few ABH Titanium singles. I cannot justify another full palette...but I can allow a couple new shades to compliment what I have in my custom palettes. That will make me stick to using them!
View attachment 56898
I can't justify the cost of singles tbh. Then I either forget about them and I'm not doing the whole de-pot thing. I find a palette a greater value even if I only use a few shades from it. I'll never finish a pot in a palette much less a single which is bigger and cost more with the amount of shadows I have. I can't justify another palette either mind you, yet I bought this, Tarte Hrush and UD Moondust in the space of 2 days...all because I can't resist a sale! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

fur4elise

I can't justify the cost of singles tbh. I find a palette a greater value even if I only use a few shades from it. I'll never finish a pot in a palette much less a single which is bigger and cost more with the amount of shadows I have. I can't justify another palette either mind you, yet I bought this, Tarte Hrush and UD Moondust in the space of 2 days...all because I can't resist a sale! :rolleyes:

LOL! I totally get it! The palettes tend to be good value. Especially if you can get them on sale. I totally ignored the UD & Tarte sale emails! :scram:
For me, I'm really trying to find ways to use what I already have rather than keep adding more and more...It's already impossible to select stuff for travel. :crazy:

Then again I am a makeup junkie, palette-holic, red lipstick fiend and my hobby is looking at and drooling over all things pretty on a forum for like minded peeps! Resistance is futile!!!

montREALady

Not lame at all! I went on a super fun date yesterday to Six Flags and all the way home once I remembered it was delivery day was super excited to get home to see it in person.
Hahaa! It already got delivered and I want to go home early!

LOL! I totally get it! The palettes tend to be good value. Especially if you can get them on sale. I totally ignored the UD & Tarte sale emails! :scram:
For me, I'm really trying to find ways to use what I already have rather than keep adding more and more...It's already impossible to select stuff for travel. :crazy:

Then again I am a makeup junkie, palette-holic, red lipstick fiend and my hobby is looking at and drooling over all things pretty on a forum for like minded peeps! Resistance is futile!!!
It's impossible for me to pick makeup EVERY SINGLE MORNING, forget about travel! It's ridiculous and I have no willpower...and no space!! I was seriously looking for a lipstick I just got late last week to wear today. I mean looking hard. I've started putting stuff in places to get them out the way then I can't remember where I put them! Most of the time I'm stuffing things away so hubby won't see :rofl:

fur4elise

It's impossible for me to pick makeup EVERY SINGLE MORNING, forget about travel! It's ridiculous and I have no willpower...and no space!! I was seriously looking for a lipstick I just got late last week to wear today. I mean looking hard. I've started putting stuff in places to get them out the way then I can't remember where I put them! Most of the time I'm stuffing things away so hubby won't see :rofl:

LOL! Right now I beat hubby home most work days, so I can spirit away any boxes before he can see them! :scram:

I am getting better with the day to day selection of stuffs. Most of the time it is whatever I lay my hands on first...I'm forced to "go with it" and "make it work!" ;)

boschicka

Omg, LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! :rotfl:

montREALady

LOL! Right now I beat hubby home most work days, so I can spirit away any boxes before he can see them! :scram:

I am getting better with the day to day selection of stuffs. Most of the time it is whatever I lay my hands on first...I'm forced to "go with it" and "make it work!" ;)
I don't beat hubby home most times, I have to leave work early, race to pick up the package at the rental office, open it and throw the box in the garbage/recycling room on our floor! LOLLL!
Omg, LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! :rotfl:
I've turned into my Mom! She is forever losing stuff she "hid", hahaaa! I feel like such an azz too when I can't find it, all flustered and sweating, LOLLLL!

View attachment 56899
Some Mario swatches taken outside and I didn't use a primer.
Looks nice on you! I'll be honest, not like anything I needed to rush to get but I hear it applies so nicely! FOMO is a beeyotch. :rolleyes:

NaomiH

I don't beat hubby home most times, I have to leave work early, race to pick up the package at the rental office, open it and throw the box in the garbage/recycling room on our floor! LOLLL!

I've turned into my Mom! She is forever losing stuff she "hid", hahaaa! I feel like such an azz too when I can't find it, all flustered and sweating, LOLLLL!

Looks nice on you! I'll be honest, not like anything I needed to rush to get but I hear it applies so nicely! FOMO is a beeyotch. :rolleyes:

They swatched really nicely. Kim seems to kind of blend into my skin but other than that I like all the shades so far. Can't wait to use it tomorrow and see how it goes.

DILLIGAF

So I got my palette today. Just like everyone else has mentioned before the texture of the shadows is amazing. Soft and buttery are the terms everyone is throwing around and they are so right. To be honest the colors look like some of the ones that can be found in my Morphe 35OS palette. However the quality is miles above the Morphe product. I love the colors, I love the quality, and I can't wait to use this. I'm glad I got it. I think for travel I will be taking this and my Viseart Natural Matte palette and be covered.

montREALady

They swatched really nicely. Kim seems to kind of blend into my skin but other than that I like all the shades so far. Can't wait to use it tomorrow and see how it goes.

So I got my palette today. Just like everyone else has mentioned before the texture of the shadows is amazing. Soft and buttery are the terms everyone is throwing around and they are so right. To be honest the colors look like some of the ones that can be found in my Morphe 35OS palette. However the quality is miles above the Morphe product. I love the colors, I love the quality, and I can't wait to use this. I'm glad I got it. I think for travel I will be taking this and my Viseart Natural Matte palette and be covered.

Got mine but haven't played in it yet since it was already night by the time I opened it. But I will today and I'm home with the kids so I'll do swatches. I get my UD Moondust today!

laurennnxox

aggggh, I don't think I can resist anymore. But I'm going to wait until it's available in store at ulta. I have that gift card, and plus $ in points. It'll come out to $12 for me, so I don't really want to add freaking $5.95 in Ulta slow-ass shipping fees-- hehe.

So I'll just wait and hope that when the time comes, I'll change my mind back to skipping. But all these amazing reviews have got me worried about FOMO!

montREALady

:heart:
mmpalette.jpg

1476280925181_wm.jpg
Swatch video on my IG

Did a quick look and used Hollywood from the palette as a highlighter and Muse as a blush. It applies like butter. Super smooth. Also wearing the Bite Gold Crème Lip Gloss.
101216face3.jpg

101216face2.jpg

Being silly showing the gloss
101216face.jpg

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

I got my order yesterday. Pretty large order so I don't know what to play with first.

Mario palette
fall lip gloss set
holiday glow
sundipped
first warmer highlighter palette - can't recall name right now
peach highlighter

I can't find the pink glow set anywhere. I guess I missed out on that one. I thought they were permanent. Oh well, I had plenty of opportunity to get it.

DILLIGAF

Anyone order the Ultimate Glow kit? I'm sitting here with it in my cart. I don't own any of the ABH glow kits. I keep hearing the word chunky glitter in the reviews for this one. Should I skip? I'm a highlighter addict but I like my glow smooth as well as blinding. Thoughts?

Last edited:

montREALady

Anyone order the Ultimate Glow kit? I'm sitting here with it in my cart. I don't own any of the ABH glow kits. I keep hearing the word chunky glitter in the reviews for this one. Should I skip? I'm a highlighter addict but I like my glow smooth and well as blinding. Thoughts?

I'm skipping. I'm good with just their Sun Dipped and Moonchild and the million other brands I have, lol! I'm done with highlighters until WoG.

smileyt06

Anyone order the Ultimate Glow kit? I'm sitting here with it in my cart. I don't own any of the ABH glow kits. I keep hearing the word chunky glitter in the reviews for this one. Should I skip? I'm a highlighter addict but I like my glow smooth and well as blinding. Thoughts?

i keep hearing the same too. I have all of their highlighters but I may have to skip out on this one. I'm going to wait till the 20th when it says it's supposed to be in store according to Ulta

filio

Im skipping heard about the chunky gliters dont need that + its 6 gold highlighters

Latest posts