Anybody watchin Heroes?

lightnlovly

I am addicted to this show now.....I watch it every Monday!!! I tend to talk alot and I am sooo quiet during this show--my friends laugh about it
smiles.gif
Has anybody else watched it? What are your thoughts on it? Let's chat people
lol.gif

aquarius11

Sorry I can't be of much help about the show, but I can tell you one thing for sure...my husband is ADDICTED to that show! I can't even peel him away from the darn TV...he's glued to it. Drives me insane. I suppose I should watch it and see what the big deal is...lol...

luckyme

I really like this show and I think it is getting better every week. I dont think you can miss even 1 week of this show and be able to keep up.

ccarp001

LOL i am OBSESSED with this show! i find it so fascinating. i also insist on complete silence when i watch it and i usually sit about 6inches from the screen! something new just seems to come out every week! def a must-see!

Juneplum

it's AWESOME! dh and i watch it every monday, and if we're not home, we tivo it! i can't wait to see how the story plays out!

MACActress

I really like it, but I've yet to see this week's episode. But the 2nd episode was waaaayyy too gore-y for me.

My friend really confused me about it though. I know, or am 90% sure it's been set for a second season, but 2 days after the first episode she started saying about how she loves the show but its gone after 7 episodes? Some people can be weird sometimes.

lightnlovly

I have to say that Hiro (the lil japanese guy) is my fave character...he cracks me up!!! When he called the artist guy and was jabbering on in Japanese, like dude was gonna understand!! The show is very creative I hope that they go another season. This week's episode ended on a crazy note---I can't wait til Monday!:nana:
th_sign_woot.gif

Juneplum

^ i know! that was so funny! he's annoying but in a cute way
greengrin.gif
i LOVE claire! i can't wait to see how they all come into their "powers" and kick some ass!!

MAC_Whore

I love Heroes! Hiro is so funny. I think the girl who lives next to where Mohinder's father lived before he died is a plant. (Not the green leafy kind, but the subversive kind
lol.gif
). I think she is one of the bad guys.

Yeah, how is Claire going to explain coming back to life after pulling a tree out of her head and waking up splayed open on an autopsy table??

Which super power do you want? For me, it would definitely be a toss up between hearing others thoughts (good God,that would amuse me to no end) and controlling time/teleporting (I would finally get all the sleep I needed. Then wake up and teleport my ass to someplace nice and have a little fun).

lightnlovly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I love Heroes! Hiro is so funny. I think the girl who lives next to where Mohinder's father lived before he died is a plant. (Not the green leafy kind, but the subversive kind
lol.gif
). I think she is one of the bad guys.

Yeah, how is Claire going to explain coming back to life after pulling a tree out of her head and waking up splayed open on an autopsy table??

Which super power do you want? For me, it would definitely be a toss up between hearing others thoughts (good God,that would amuse me to no end) and controlling time/teleporting (I would finally get all the sleep I needed. Then wake up and teleport my ass to someplace nice and have a little fun).

I am very curious to see how Claire is going to explain being gutted and coming back to life!

As for powers...I definitely want controlling time and teleporting!!! Shoot, I'd do it now and be chillin on a beach in Hawaii sippin a maitai!
smiles.gif
I should be tryin to have Claire's power cuz Lord knows I'm clumsy
thud.gif
<---That's me
smiles.gif

labwom

I am so addicted to this show!!! So is my boyfriend but he never gets home till after it is over so I have to tivo it and watch something else for an hour until he gets home then watch it with him! Hiro is my favorite also! His character is way cute! I also like Peter! If you missed an episode I know you can go to nbc.com and watch them so if you need to catch up... I can't wait to see how everything turns out!

lightnlovly

Another great episode last night!! They know how to keep me hooked! So I'm really trying to figure out the deal with Claire's father---Is he the enemy? I thought he had that crazy guy he hangs out with kill the cop--but obviously not...I need more info!!! LOL I also was crackin up when Hiro called Peter "up, up and away" Too funny!

MAC_Whore

The show goes way too fast! It seems like it just started and then all of the sudden it's over.
ssad.gif
This show has officially taken the place of Lost as my #1 fave show.

P.S. I have changed my mind about the super hero power that I want. I think I would like the blond stripper girl's (Nikki?) power of having the alter ego that protects her. I would have my alter ego clean the catbox.
lol.gif

Katura

Quote:
I would have my alter ego clean the catbox.
lol.gif

lol....I'd have my alter ego do alot of that stuff... haha

lightnlovly

Quote:
P.S. I have changed my mind about the super hero power that I want. I think I would like the blond stripper girl's power of having the alter ego that protects her. I would have my alter ego clean the catbox.
lol.gif

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
I LOVE IT!!!
I would have her go to work and clean my house!!

kradge79

I love Heroes! I definitely think it is getting better each week. I haven't watched this past episode, I think I'll have time tonight, really looking forward to it.

litlaur

Someone told me the other day that I look like Hiro's girlfriend (who is she by the way? I've never seen the show...) so now I have to watch it
tong.gif