Anybody watchin Heroes?

couturesista

WOW ^^^ BUBS is on Hereos too? Thanks 4 the info on his character! I love Andre Royo he's an excellent actor. Hector ( Knox, Marlo) is soo freakin hot I can't stand it. His power sounds very interesting. What is up with Nikki, does she have more than 2 personalities now? What ever happened to her son and his cousin, her power seemed cool too. Maybe she will be one of the villians too! Thanks for the

pretebrowneyes

I have finally caught up after no power and I'm super excited about this season...the villans are making this season fresh and like the first season IMO. I'm curious what Claire is up to with that file box......AND where is future Peter taking now Peter...AND how many Nikki/Jessica's are there? HMMMM...lots more questions, but I'm too excited to think, lol

MACgirl

<My Thoughts on season 3:

I loved the season premire and currently just watched the third episode. The villians story arc is playing out pretty well, reven though some of the villians were cuaght quickly or killed (jesse, the guy who moves things with his mind), i never forgot that angela said TWEVE villians escaped....leaving 7 of them out there. Sylar threw me for a loop, i kind of got his power was a craving or a "hunger" for more power, didnt really know how that works out but ok. Next episode we see him cooking and smiling?? WTF? i do however think he makes a pivotal role in these villians either banding with them or going agianst them, as seen in angelas dream, while the heroes have fallen only sylar can stop him, but who will stop him?. The whole tracy/niki thing was a little confusing as i was a fan of niki! she is very much dead and tracy has to be her twin "jessica" renamed tracy struass, btw her power kicks ass. I loved the little screen time micah had, i know he is going to fight agianst the villians or have some part in it. Mohinder is EFFIN hot as hell, where can i find me a forgien man like that please??? i cant belive he would be dumb enough to want to give people powers after everything sylar has done, but with all the research he has done from his father, i think he looks for an accpetance and peace and feels that is the only way to one up his fatther and play god so to speak, is he going to turn into a beast?. Maya needs more screen time and needs to use her powers to help agiansnt villians soon! i think claire will open the box to go after these villians or possible just learn to counter attack the villians as the files may contian their strengths and weaknesses. OR she is going to try to find other gifted people who want to help her? future peter, go away, you keep messing everything up! elle, be careful dont die! even thought you prob will as you areo nly contracted 4 more eppys! kristen bell said her end of the show will reveal a connection between her, peter and claire, and she gets close to claire. Im glad claires mom is back, needed to turn that heat up! wheres little molly? matt parkman turns evil!!! are there going to be new heroes? i guess we will find out!

trammie

wHATT??? Parkman turns evil? NOOO he was soo good. I wonder why the Haitian needed the formula. This seasons awesome! keeps you guessing hehehe.

couturesista

YES MOHINDER IS HOT! I always found him extremely attractive, but when he was all oiled and muscled up it just intensified! ( OK, I need to calm down now.) WOAH CHYLE!

Kinderwhore

I haven't used a bbcode forum for eons, so this question makes me feel like an amateur, but is there any way to spoiler tag text here? I have an answer for something upthread, but it contains a small spoiler and I don't want to ruin the fun for anyone.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinderwhore
I haven't used a bbcode forum for eons, so this question makes me feel like an amateur, but is there any way to spoiler tag text here? I have an answer for something upthread, but it contains a small spoiler and I don't want to ruin the fun for anyone.

No, sorry we don't have the spoiler tag on this forum.
ssad.gif

couturesista

OK, WHAT IS GOING ON!! I'm so confused, Parkman's dad is working with Mr. Pattrelli? and he's on life support? This show has so many twist and turns. For a moment I really thought Mr. Pattrelli had killed all of them, including Angela but it was just a vision. With all these past characters resurfacing,I can't keep it straight. I love the new characters the puppetmaster, OMG how cool is his power and the guy who creates vortexes, I felt so sad for him. Do u guys really believe that Sylar is reformed? I want to but as u know anything can happen. Where is Micah?

x-ivy

^^ OMG I know! Yeah, I guess they are working together, and if you saw the trailer for next week, it goes further
winks.gif
And I really hate that puppetmaster! So creepy, and he gets worse next week; OH THE HORROR!! I think Sylar is really trying to get better with his 'hunger', and I'm wondering if it's stil going to trun out like the last time we went into the future and he has a son and everything, and he's all under control. Oh and I'm not liking how Mohinder is acting;his new personality and such. So I'm guessing he's considered a 'villian' now because of what he's doing (and going to do).

Oh, Micah. Well I know he's still alive, bacause when Tracey went to go see Niki, he wad there. I'm guessing he's still living the his dad's mum and them?...not sure though.

If you want to see the eps. for next week (after Angels & Monsters) here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l4ProLlD0w

carandru

I can't take it. I'm so confused about everything that is going on right now. All of the new characters popping up (which I like) and all of the old characters coming back ... I just don't know who is on what side anymore.

And please, how can Surresh become a villain? And yea, Maya was too nice for her own good. I was happy that she high tailed it out of there the first time. But I was soooooo mad at her for going back! And clearly, this guy is tripping so he would have gotten no "control" of my power from me if I was Maya. Or maybe she can't run and do her black eyed thing at the same time?

nelyanaphonexia

omg. I love this show so much. Before this season I never thought that Mohinder was hot, but he looked damn good this season so far...minus the creepy insect ability/mutation!
greengrin.gif
This is one of those shows that just leaves you wanting more at the end...Every Monday I get so excited for it to come on! It almost makes Monday my favourite day.
smiles.gif
Oh, and am I the only one who thought that Sylar looked hot in that suit?!?!?! hehe
greengrin.gif