Anybody watchin Heroes?

lightnlovly

I was just going to search for this thread!!! I am sooooo excited! Finally, it's time to save the world lol!

*Stargazer*

I will miss Isaac. I liked him
ssad.gif

Anybody else wonder what creepy grandma's power is?

hoemygosh

i LOVE heroes. after the OC ended i picked up on this one.. my boyfriend told me about it. complete opposite of the oc, but by far my favorite show. <3

kaliraksha

Yeah I totally can't believe that Isaac died =(

I've heard lots of rumors up ahead including a relatonship between Nikki/Jessica and Peter...woah!

CincyFan

I so love this show. I wish my sig. other would caught up on watching the past shows so I could have someone to talk about it with. No one I know watches the show.

goink

kaliraksha: i think so? i saw them kissing in the previews.

i think angela petrelli (sp) has a travelling power. paris? hmm...
hmm.gif

isaac knows more than the rest (except for linderman) knows. he figured out how to stop sylar.

these are my theories..hehe

lightnlovly

icon_bump.gif
I had to get this started back up since we only have 6 days until Season 2
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

I'll admit as the days get closer --I get more and more juiced! I watched the preview earlier and it only fueled my fire!!!

Check out the myspace exclusive clip!!

I know that it is an all new story and of course some new characters....any predictions for the new season???? Which characters are you waiting to catch up with?
thmbup.gif
And the countdown begins.....
clap.gif

sabn786

i loveeeeee this show..my sister watched it from the beginning...and me an my cousin just rented the whole season in these last 2-3 weeks and watched every episode..it is sooooo good..and i absolutely loveeeee mohinder and peter
eyelove.gif
...cant wait for season two next week!

QTAllStarGurl

AHHH i just found this thread and HEROES is te best show ever...just wached the first episode of season 2...AHH im not sure ow i feel about it...and nathan looks like poo...im so happy i bought the first season soo yah cant wait till next monday...oh and DL wasnt in this episode so im depressed b/c i dont kno if hes alive yet...i hope he didnt die b/c he def. got shot on the last episode of season 1...e better be alvie b/c hes sooo sexy...thats all 4 my ramblings

QTAllStarGurl

oh and one more thing 2 addd......hayden and milo (aka peter and claire) are dating in real life..and i soooo saw it coming ....ahh i love it even tho shes 18 nd hes 30 they are effin cuteee!!

lightnlovly

I'm worried about DL too
hmm.gif
Hereos always manages to keep me in suspense!!!! Peter all chained up---Hiro's dad getting killed...who did it? Hiro tho ALWAYS does it for me! I laugh soooo hard when I watch him. The look on his face when he found out his "hero" was an English man lol
smiles.gif

lightnlovly

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTAllStarGurl
oh and one more thing 2 addd......hayden and milo (aka peter and claire) are dating in real life..and i soooo saw it coming ....ahh i love it even tho shes 18 nd hes 30 they are effin cuteee!!

I can't lie...I kinda wanted them to hook up on the show (at first), then they ended up being related..that changed the game of course
lmao.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnlovly
I can't lie...I kinda wanted them to hook up on the show (at first), then they ended up being related..that changed the game of course
lmao.gif

LMAO so did I!!! but then he was her uncle so i was like eww...NO lol

revinn

Soo, I read in an interview that we've already seen Angela Petrelli's power onscreen..Peter can use it already. Which makes me think it's obviously precognitive DREAMS. Not the painting, those dreams like the one where he found out he would be the bomb. He's been able to do that since the first episode, and we haven't met a character he could have absorbed it from.. So maybe he got it from his mama?

Love Always Ivy

i thought her power might have had something to do with memories, because she like touched peter in the future when he didnt remember himself and then he remembered everything?

the strike needs to end because im fiending for some more sexy milo ventimiglia

QTAllStarGurl

OMG OMG i just had to add this even though its kinda random....i was at a mall food court over the Christmas break and i was swaitng for this guy in front of me to move so I could get lemonade and omg he looked just like....SYLAR!!! i freaked out nd my sister noticed the freaked out look on my face and was like "whats wrong?" nd im like "that guy looks like SYLAR!!!!" and she and the other girls we were with looked at him and we were all just like OMG...b/c he looked exactly like him....just thought i would share lol

Krasevayadancer

:BUMP:

Ok, so I just discovered and am absolutely 100% addicted to and obsessed with this show. I just watched all of seasons 1 and 2 (what aired of it) in a span of 4 days. I CANNOT GET ENOUGH! Not enough thoughts on season 2 in this thread. Anybody?

Ugh, milo is just too hot, i can't stand it! And Hayden- i love her! She is so wholesome and adorable. Mohinder- geeky but totally hot. Sylar- i wish he would die already! He is pure evil!! Any redeeming qualities that his good looks may have are killed by his black soul!

Ok, and the twins. I do not get their powers. One can kill when her eyes turn black, the other one only has the ability to calm her down
huh2.gif

And holy crap, KENZO IS ADAM?!?!?! *note- i still have 5 episodes to go in season 2*

pretebrowneyes

Bump-biddity-bump-biddity Bump Frikkin Bump!!!!

nanaparty.gif
HEROES IS GOIN DOOOOOWWWNNNN!!!!

rasta.gif
YA MON!

I'm so super excited! Are you super excited?!?!?!? Who all is SUPER EXCITED!!!!

*yeah, i kinda like this show alot
drools.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_sign_woot.gif