Anybody watchin Heroes?

XsMom21

Heros is my new addiction. Me and the hubby watch it like it's the Gospel. Every episode, we're like "I wanna DO THAT!"

Anyways, my favs have to be Hiro Nakamura (I'm a sucker for asian men anyways, and he is just too cute!), then Micah, then Peter.

And has anyone else noticed how INVOLVED Simone is? It's almost like she's a catalyst. I LOVE it. lol

Claire's dad is simply freaky... hands down. If you want to know about a new character coming up, the "Wireless" graphic novel is on their website, and it is AWESOME. She won't be coming in the show for a few more episodes but her power is hands down what I would want. (She controls all the computer stuff like intel, emails *she can send emails with her mind for FRICK SAKE)

So glad to know I'm not the only one who needs a Heros fix
smiles.gif

adorkable

It seems like everyone is now trying to figure out who Claire's real dad is. Some people think it's Nathan; others think it's her adoptive father Mr. Bennet. In the previews for next week, they showed the arm of a man wearing a dress shirt and a nice watch and said something along the lines of, "now that you've met Claire's mommy, wait 'til you meet her real dad." I think it would be crazy if it was Nathan.

If any of you are on Vox, check out http://heroes.groups.vox.com!

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius11
Sorry I can't be of much help about the show, but I can tell you one thing for sure...my husband is ADDICTED to that show! I can't even peel him away from the darn TV...he's glued to it. Drives me insane. I suppose I should watch it and see what the big deal is...lol...

Hahahaha ur husband.......... My husband too..... he turns the computer off so that way his friends dont IM him.. he wont even go to the gym at his reugular time.. he has to wait until he has seen the show. MEN i Tell ya lol

lightnlovly

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorkable
It seems like everyone is now trying to figure out who Claire's real dad is. Some people think it's Nathan; others think it's her adoptive father Mr. Bennet. In the previews for next week, they showed the arm of a man wearing a dress shirt and a nice watch and said something along the lines of, "now that you've met Claire's mommy, wait 'til you meet her real dad." I think it would be crazy if it was Nathan.

If any of you are on Vox, check out http://heroes.groups.vox.com!

I thought the same thing! I think it's Nathan. Claire's mom has an awesome power too tho! Fire starter..crazy! Dang! Is it Monday yet?
hmm.gif

TangoMango

Oops, sorry if I ruined it for anyone. Heroes airs on Sundays here in Canada, a day before it orginally airs in the States.

hyperRealGurl

oh no its okay Simone died last monday.... tonights episode is about mr. Bennets new partner as the shape shifter turned into Simone to save issac from the poilce... ohhh anyhow comerical is over gots to watch more now
smiles.gif

TangoMango

I can't wait for the upcoming episodes! I wonder what the season finale will be like?

Sorry, I meant that Heroes airs a day earlier in Canada than the States. I'm gonna have to refrain from posting any spoilers until everyone else watches.
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

yesterday was the season finale for the states....... ummm with out giving tooo much info. (it was really good!) pissed b.c it was so good and i wanted to see more , but i have to wait till april bummer

lightnlovly

I have decided that they are off until April just to piss me off
WTF2.gif
lol . Really tho-----that was a GREAT episode! I was hoping that Simone wasn't dead. There were lots of suprises too tho...Peter and Nathan's mom 4 one! That caught me off guard! Since I now have to wait for April--my mind is going to go wild with what happened at the end of the show....I can't take it:tease: !

bottleblack

Yeah, what are they thinking going on hiatus until April???

Is it wrong that I think the guy who plays Sylar is incredibly hot? Why do I always go for the brain-eating psychopaths?
hmm.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by labwom
It's not wrong Bottleblack!! I think Sylar it hot too!!!

I think Mohinder is a hottie.