Anybody watchin Heroes?

CincyFan

I kept hearing so much hype about this show and I finally downloaded all the episodes. I ended up watching them all in a marathon like a junkie. OMG it's so good. I totally get why everyone's talking about this show. I'm not typically into sci-fi shows but I'm hooked on Heroes.

I want to know what Claire's father's deal is. Obviously he's a bad guy but how does he know about them and who does he work for? I want to scream at the TV... Claire, run away, he's evil. Save yourself!!!

MAC_Whore

I can't wait for the next episode! I would say hurry up already, but that would mean that it was Monday and the weekend was over. The duality of it!
lol.gif

eowyn797

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarp001
LOL i am OBSESSED with this show! i find it so fascinating. i also insist on complete silence when i watch it and i usually sit about 6inches from the screen! something new just seems to come out every week! def a must-see!

eeeeeeehehehehehehe. so. totally. true.

<3 this show. it's so much better than anything else out there and i agree with everyone else that Hiro is FARKING ADORABLE. i'm catching up and i'm only on episode 5, but so far, this is my favorite show, hands down.

NutMeg

Ok someone explain to me what Nikki's? power is exactly... I haven't watched enough to get it.

Juneplum

^ Niki's altar ego "Jessica" comes takes over whenever someone tries to hurt Niki. she's the badass version of Niki! she frickin KICKS ASS! dude, and micah has powers too?!?!?! frickin killer! i LOVVVVE this show
clap.gif

aziza

I watch Heroes faithfully every Monday and I love it! Last night's episode blew my mind...especially when Peter passed out and had that crazy dream. I'm intrigued
hmm.gif
Hiro is definitely my favorite too...he's so goofy! I wonder what's going to happen with Nikki/Jessica (Nessica?
rofl.gif
)?

jenii

I really like Heroes. It's a great show, and the superpowers are handled so well. It's not all stupid and heavy-handed like Smallville.

Juneplum

dis u watch the season finale on monday?!?!?!?! wth???
icon_eek.gif
peter is the bomb?? huh?? and how the heck did syler pull eden thru the window???? i can't believe she killed herself
icon_eek.gif

MAC_Whore

That whole Silar reaching through the window startled me so bad that I jumped! What is going on with Claire's dad and the Haitian? Dammit! We have to wait until 1/22!

lightnlovly

I just finished watchin the finale online cuz I had to work late yesterday..OMG!!!!! What a way to keep you hooked....So If Syler killed Eden--he now has her power....thats bad bizness for everyone else!!!! And the Haitian dude finally spoke--and by doin that he has managed to confuse me agian...what is his deal? I am in overload right now....Man, I can't wait til January 22
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
I need more!! (HEEHEEHEE---IT IS JUST LIKE CRACK LOL)

Kiseki

Sylar did not kill Eden, she killed herself so that he wouldn't absorb her power (and a good thing she did too, the guy is scary), it is explained on the interactive comic on the official website when Claire's father goes to visit Eden's father to tell him his daughter is dead.

I am so obsessed with this show.

This year is all about Heroes, Ugly Betty and Nana.

mommamacgurl

OMG!!!!! I love this show....I watch it and record it on dvr every monday. Thank god for Dvr because i fell asleep during the last episode but i plan on watching it again over the weekend!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
Sylar did not kill Eden, she killed herself so that he wouldn't absorb her power (and a good thing she did too, the guy is scary), it is explained on the interactive comic on the official website when Claire's father goes to visit Eden's father to tell him his daughter is dead.....

Damn! I am going to watch the episode again and check out the website. Thanks for the tip! :notworthy:

Kiseki

You're welcome.

The whole waiting a month and a half for new episodes is driving me nuts though, I wanna watch more!

lightnlovly

Sylar did not kill Eden, she killed herself so that he wouldn't absorb her power (and a good thing she did too, the guy is scary), it is explained on the interactive comic on the official website when Claire's father goes to visit Eden's father to tell him his daughter is dead.
QUOTE]

You're right!! she did kill herself! Good eye! It was on again this weekend, so I got a chance to check it out! That eased my mind a bit---Sylar didn't get her power
smiles.gif

lightnlovly

Finally---Hereos returns!!!

It felt like forever ---waiting over a month! I'm excited!!! Only a few more hours til my next hit----Oh I mean til it premieres
smiles.gif
cheerleader.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnlovly
Finally---Hereos returns!!!

It felt like forever ---waiting over a month! I'm excited!!! Only a few more hours til my next hit----Oh I mean til it premieres
smiles.gif
cheerleader.gif

OMG! So glad you posted this. I almost forgot!! (Very long day at work).

Yeeeaahhh!
clap.gif