Arundel / Hanover, MD CCO (Arundel Mills)

stillsoawesome

Does anyone know what store the Arundel Mills CCO is in? Off 5th or the Saks Outlet maybe? I really want to go but that mall is just so huge and ugly I hate wandering aimlessly there... plus it's all outlets which means I'd end up going and thinking I need stuff from every store I pass just because it's $10 cheaper and thats dangerous!

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillsoawesome
Does anyone know what store the Arundel Mills CCO is in? Off 5th or the Saks Outlet maybe? I really want to go but that mall is just so huge and ugly I hate wandering aimlessly there... plus it's all outlets which means I'd end up going and thinking I need stuff from every store I pass just because it's $10 cheaper and thats dangerous!

According to the Arundel Mills Outlet website, it's inside the Saks OFF 5th store, which is next to Bass Pro Shops.

HTH!

slvrlips

the cco is in the off saks 5th store I went about three weeks ago and they had an o.k. selection

stillsoawesome

Thanks all of you! I think I'll head there tomorrow or Saturday and check it out
smiles.gif

RobinG

they have a good selction at times. There is also one in the hagerstown outlets. I havent been there yet but soon I will drive up and see if its ever worth going there again. I bought a few things at the off 5th ave before. But its kind of a drive for me so I dont go often. Ok so lets see what is your favorite MAC store to visit and M/U? I hit both Towsontown and Columbia free standing stores. At Towson I liked Olga. At Columbia it would be Ewalina and Loverna.

stillsoawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinG
they have a good selction at times. There is also one in the hagerstown outlets. I havent been there yet but soon I will drive up and see if its ever worth going there again. I bought a few things at the off 5th ave before. But its kind of a drive for me so I dont go often. Ok so lets see what is your favorite MAC store to visit and M/U? I hit both Towsontown and Columbia free standing stores. At Towson I liked Olga. At Columbia it would be Ewalina and Loverna.

Thanks, I didnt know there was one in Hagerstown... I'm not sure exactly how far that is from me but maybe I'll take a drive up one day! Arundel Mills is like 20 mins from my house so it's pretty convenient.

I actually live in NYC during the school year, there I like the store in Flatrion and the Pro NY store. They're both really close to my dorm but I tend to hit up Flatrion more often for basics. Brandon is my favorite because he's one of my best friends
smiles.gif
In MD I usually buy from the Nordstrom counter in the Annapolis Mall.. its close and holds me over till September... Georgetown is also a nice free standing store but I havn't been there in a while. I saw the one once in Columbia but didn't go in... I'll have to check it out and go visit Loverna, she has a cool name!

RobinG

She is very cool and from what she has done on me and her face charts she has some Skills.

stillsoawesome

Arundel Mills CCO

So I just took my first trip to a CCO ever.. I went to the one in Arundel Mills and I've never been so I don't know what they usually have but they seemed to have A LOT of stuff to me. A ton of foundations, a few blushes, a bunch of paints and shadesticks. A lot of l/s and a bunch of l/gs were up by the register. They even had a few pigments, glitters and fluidlines! If you're near by I would definitly check it out!

stillsoawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
where is this located???

It's in the Arundel Mills Mall in Hanover, Maryland. The counter is right inside the main entrance of the Off 5th Outlet.

lipshock

Re: Arundel Mills CCO

So, I went to the Arundel Mills CCO in Off Saks 5th today and I guess they got their shipment in yesterday and put out the products by last night, so they had a lot more stuff than usual. I spent a pretty penny, heh.
greengrin.gif
I can list what I remember seeing.

EYESHADOWS:
Overgown (!!! Picked up two of these; only four/five were left)
Light Ray
Purple Shower
Femme Noir
Wonder Full
Love-Bud
Velvetone
Botanical
Zeal
Turquatic
Bateau
Relaxing
Flirty Number
Budding Beauty
Beauty Sleep
Slip Pink
--Maybe some others but I can't remember.

PIGMENTS:
Lovely Lily
Violet
--These have been there for forever.
greengrin.gif

FLUIDLINES:
Nightfish
Silverstroke
Frostlite
Macroviolet
Shade
Royal Wink
Waveline
--Others I can't remember but no Blacktrack.

A nice selection of lipsticks (Lingerie, Powerhouse), lipglasses (Pale pink and dark purple-ish colour from Lure), lustreglasses (Flowerosophy), chromeglasses (Technobeet), and Pro Longwears (Coco Fix). These are all I can remember.

They also had the older-packaged skincare products: Cleanse Off Oil, Wipes, Microfine Refinisher, Scrub Mask, Studio Moisture Fix, Studio Moisture Cream, Lightful Daily Moisturizer (!!! Might go back and pick this up).

And a bunch of foundations in lighter shades. And the Natural MSFs in Deep Dark and Light and Medium.

They also have the Holiday '06 Cool Eyes Palette but the tester is not out because someone, apparently, stole it... so ask for it behind the counter.
smiles.gif
They also had the Tan Lips set.

Hope that helps some of you planning on making a trip. I would say go soon because already some of the products only had a couple remaining. Happy shopping, lovelies!

NobodyPlease

Actually HATE this particular CCO. I am close to it, which stinks major. But the gals that work it are rather rude. (one gal was super nice and helpful, giving kudos there)

Every time I have gone thy have been low on MAC so...

The best ones I go to are in Hagerstown MD and in Lancaster PA (bother are 45 mins from me) Their selections are good everytime I have gone in and the sales associates very helpful.
C

lipshock

You are absolutely right about the sales associates there. The one Asian woman is really rude and always thinks people are trying to steal, but the older woman, who is also the Manager there, (Joanna, I think is her name) is always so super nice to me and always lets me know when they get their MAC shipment in and when they have stuff still behind the counter not out yet. She is primarily the only reason I still go there.

I love the Hagerstown CCO. I can only go when I am back at home in Germantown because I hate the drive from Columbia to there. I've been to the Leesburg CCO, but wasn't too impressed with that one either. I should check out the Lancaster CCO, since you said it's about the same distance.

I love CCO's!
greengrin.gif
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldeyez70
Actually HATE this particular CCO. I am close to it, which stinks major. But the gals that work it are rather rude. (one gal was super nice and helpful, giving kudos there)

Every time I have gone thy have been low on MAC so...

The best ones I go to are in Hagerstown MD and in Lancaster PA (bother are 45 mins from me) Their selections are good everytime I have gone in and the sales associates very helpful.
C

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
You are absolutely right about the sales associates there. The one Asian woman is really rude and always thinks people are trying to steal, but the older woman, who is also the Manager there, (Joanna, I think is her name) is always so super nice to me and always lets me know when they get their MAC shipment in and when they have stuff still behind the counter not out yet. She is primarily the only reason I still go there.

I love the Hagerstown CCO. I can only go when I am back at home in Germantown because I hate the drive from Columbia to there. I've been to the Leesburg CCO, but wasn't too impressed with that one either. I should check out the Lancaster CCO, since you said it's about the same distance.

I love CCO's!
greengrin.gif
smiles.gif

Thanks for the information. I want to visit the Hagerstown CCO. Has anyone been to the Queenstown CCO, if so let me know. I can't go to both Hagerstown and Queenstown, so which one is better?
hmm.gif
Looking forward to a response.
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif

miss holly j

I went to the one in Queenstown on April 22 (my birhthday) and it didnt have anything. Only maybe 5 eyeshadows, a dark MSF and some lip stuff. I drove over 2 hours for NOTHING !

AppleDiva

Ok, has anyone been to Arundel Mills and Hagerstown CCOs? I am curious what products are in stock. Please let me know. I will be there on Friday.

AppleDiva

Went to Arundel Mills and I was not too pleased with selection. This CCO had
  • 1 pigment (Nightlight)
  • 3 glimmer souffle,
  • shadow sticks in Fresh Cement, Full Flame, and a couple of others.
  • Glimmershimmers in Ritzy! (if you do not want to pay for the MoonBathe one), a Burgundy, Pink, and White one (similar to Astral Rays)
  • Bunch of Lipglass
  • a few blushes
  • Purple glitter
The CCO also had Purple Glitter.

Sorry, I could not recall. I suggest, if you can, go to other outlets in the area (which I did myself)

yummy411

Arundel Mills, CCO (Hanover MD)

Does anyone know if they got any of the strange hybrid collection there. :confused: I went to my local MAC freestanding store about 2-3 weeks ago and they said that just the day before, they boxed up all the strange hybrid collection and shipped it out. I called the CCO shortly thereafter to see if they had gotten any of it. They said that it takes about 2-3 weeks or so to process it before it's shipped to the CCO. Now it's about 3 weeks later, I called back today to see if they got it and the lady is basically unaware of their stock and continued to inform me that they don't have much MAC..... grrrr... i'd hate to make the trip all the way there 45min0 1hr, just to find out they don't have it!!!!

TIA for any info
i'm looking for fleurry blush and propogate l/s.. maybe even some of the shadows
ssad.gif

Latest posts