Arundel / Hanover, MD CCO (Arundel Mills)

yummy411

Re: Arundel Mills, CCO (Hanover MD)

icon_bump.gif

corngrl2

I just went to Arundel Mills this past weekend and the CCO had nutin! I think they had a couple lipglasses left but that was it for MAC.......very disappointing.
ohboy.gif

yummy411

does anyone know what blushes they carry.. i'm currently wanting to buy some permanent ones, but of course i'd rather buy from the cco!

pinkgirl84

just went to arundel mills CCO, i got a discontinued mac lipglass in heartfelt pink and crystal rose, the sales associates were nice to me each time, once the lady kinda gave me a dirty look and all i did was stare her in the eye and gave her a dirty look back and made her think she was nothing, and they really dont bother me. CCO at arundel mills was runing low on mac so i hurried up and got the two glosses, lastnight i went back and i was looking to buy the two chrome glass in pastel polish and pinocrasy and they sold out, i think they wait a long time to restock everything what is hagerstown like is it big?

MACa6325xi

Arundel Mills is always slow getting their shipments and then they are slow putting out the items. It's best to call ahead to see what they have. They usually get their shipments in the middle of the month. I have been to all of the CCO's in this area (Potomac Mills, Leesburg, Hagerstown, Queenstown, and of course Arundel Mills) and they all seem to hire people who watch you like a hawk. Last month I went to one in Riverhead, New York and the lady followed my daughter and I around the entire store. I got so angry I said out loud, "I don't know why people are watching me, there is nothing in this damn store that I want to steal." I work, and if I want something, I buy it." LOL

MACa6325xi

I made a visit to Arundel Mills last week and they has a few new items.

Studio Mist Foundation- Darker shades
Studio Touch Up Sticks- Good selection
Liquidlast Liners- These looked pretty good if you like bright colors

Then they had the same stuff they always have: Lip Gelees, Fluidlines, Pigments I guess no one wants, paints. They also had some new Lipglass in colors I did not want. No new brushes, nothing from Barbie yet. If there is something specific call ahead so you don't waste your time. Make sure you look at the lot numbers on the products ex. A56. The last number tells you what year the item was produced. Some of these CCO's have some old crap. Depending on the item, the shelf life should be a couple of years, but be aware of lipstick and glosses. I bought one from here that was old and I took it back for an exchange. Remeber, no refunds at CCO's. Store credit or exchange only.

yummy411

i tried calling and the people seem not to know anything about the mac that they carry except "we don't have a lot of mac" is what I continue to hear =(( thanks so much for the update. i want to check it out today and see what's up =)

MACa6325xi

When I call, I usually ask for a specific item. I will say; "Do you have a blush called Plum Foolery or a lipstick called Plum Dandy?" I also think it depends on who is answering the phone. The younger girls seem to know more and will take more time to actually look for something. But I will say that Arundel Mills has the least amount of MAC items of all the CCO's in the area. I haven't been to Hagerstown, Potomac Mills or Leesburg in a while. I have been to Queenstown and they always seem to have more that Arundel Mills. I always like it when the stores have brushes. Arundel Mills hardly has any brushes, not that I need to buy anymore.

MACa6325xi

I'm sorry I can't recall the names. Call them and ask them "what new lipglasses they have just received?" Next time I will make more of an effort to write things down.

pinkgirl84

Here is the new stuff i saw at the arundel mills location

eyeshadows, beauty sleep, creme de violet

Lipglasses all the chrome glass color, nigligee

pigments, lovely lilly, violet, and blue glitter

yummy411

yeh i just visited... same old, same old except i never paid attention to all the lip conditioners and liquid last liners they had, even aqualine... the lipglasses and lipsticks seem to have decreased. they had one or two formal black brush sets left.. uhh the one with a 266.. they had moisture gleam and strobe cream. they had a few blushes from the perm line. nice blushes, but i'm looking for my fleurry and strange hybrid!

i asked a sales associate why our local cco doesn't get anything and the she said that they had a huge shipment that came and was stolen. then another shipment after that had really bad damaged product so they sent it back. when the manager order online (faster with better options) they didn't have a correct password. they were left ordering out of a catalogue again (with no as many options).......... ahhh i guess we should visit for another 3 months. maybe they'll finally have something.

pinkgirl84

ok i go to arundel mills every tuesday since i have a night class at the local community college next door there anyways i also go to arundel mills before class and i always stop in at saks where the CCO is at

this week they have new shipments in

they got in scene1 eyeshadow
Aquavert eyeshadow in the blue pot
and some other eyeshadows i cant remember the name of

lipsticks
retrodaze
giddy
sandy b
lovelorn

lipglasses
all the chromes are there still
lip 65
niglegee
heartfelt pink
angel cream
mergligue or something like that
bountiful
a dark purple color looks like it is from the lure collection with a blue cap on it

new fliudlines and liquidliners

nail polishes are on sale

they have two new lip paletes in from the viva collection and another forget the name!!

they have about 10 eyeshadow fully stocked

and two sheer powders left

MACa6325xi

I just got back from Arundel Mills CCO. They had the following:

Shadows

Folie
Shale
Brule
Moonflower
Big T
Fab N Flashy
Eyepopping
Wondergrass
Bronze
Corduroy
Yogurt
Mystery
Concrete
Sushi Flower
Rule
Plumage
Rule
Nehru
Contrast

Lipsticks

Strange Hybrid
Fluid
Hot Tahiti
Odyssey
Coconutty
Freckletone
Chintz
Fetish
Icon
Sandy B
Delish
Frenzy
Fabby

Thats all I can remember for now. I think they are getting in more items. Oh and they had one pair of MAC lashes #21, and CCB Improper Copper, Bronze.

pinkgirl84

Ok Ladies, i went to arundel mills last night and they got a huge shipment in, but the eyeshadows they got in are selling fast so hurry

this is what they got
Eyeshadows:
Big T
Bang on Blue
Wondergrass
Hepcat
Sweet lust
Cork
Wedge
Fountain bleu
Tilt
Pink freeze
Innunedo

Lipsticks:
out to shock
Vivicaious
B cup
Chatterbox
Classical
Orchidazzle
Lovelorn
Angel
Blast o blue
Retrodaze

and other lipsticks i forget the names of that are still there

Lipglass
Out for fun
Perky
Paliatail
Bingo
Pinkocrasy
Dejarose
Fully Charged
Negligee
and much others also

Pigments:
Violet
Lovely Lily
Subtle
Viz-a-violet
kitchmas
helium
air-de-blue
Entramauve
and other pigments as well there are about 10 they got in

Fluidliners
iris eyes
Haunting
and others

pinkgirl84

Just stopped by the CCO store lastnight and they got another shipment in this time it was some barbie products like whistle eyeshadow, sweet n single lipstick, sweetness lipglass and modern s lipstick,

other lipsticks were florabundi, classical, up the amp, emphatetic and many more just forget the names of them

they got in beauty powder in amplepeach

and they got pigments in of violet, coper brown, helium, and a green color

and many more lipglasses and other stuff

xStefanie711

I just got back from Off Sak's and here is what they have:
Pigments-
Lovely Lily
Violet
Fairylite
Pastorale
Azreal Blue
Golder's Green
Provence
Entremauve
Jardin Aires
Aire-de-blu

Eyeshadow-
Moonflower (only one left)
Fab and Flashy
Bitten
Overgrown
Seedling
(only a couple more neutral colors - sorry, thats all i can remember)

Here is where my memory gets bad...
Lip gelee-
Moonstone
Lu-be-lu
Gosspitality
She-boom
(a couple more)

Lipglass-
Morning glory
Budding
Silly girl

Lip sitck- (Tons more I can't remember... I can only remember one)
Flowerplay

Glitter Eye liner-
Peacocky

They are way over due for a new shipment! I have been there a couple times this month and nothing has really changed.