Arundel / Hanover, MD CCO (Arundel Mills)

xStefanie711

I just got back (I work in the mall, so I'm there a lot)
They got a couple new things... but not much
ssad.gif

No new pigments

A couple new fluidlines (brassy, blue peep... to name a few)

More lipsticks - They now have 3 displays full, but most were too dark for me

About 6 shades of studio mist

About 4-5 new lipgelee's (names I can't remember)

2 brushes... The 183 (i think it could be the 185) and the 194

plexivixen

I just went this weekend. They had:

Eyeshadows:
Seedling
Moonflower
Passionate (i believe that is what it was called. it is a matte deep pink/red)
Fertile

Family Silver MES
Earthly MES

Blushes:
Emote
Peaches
Peachykeen
Coygirl

Fafi Sugar Trance Lipgloss
A few Viva Glam lipsticks
Cherry Lipliner

Viz-a-violet pigment

crystalado

I think I will go in a few! I have only been to Hagerstown, so I want to see what they have since they are closer!

pinkgirl84

just got back from cco

they were sold out of coygirl and peaches

but they had 3 mineralize eyeshadows left the golden colors and purple color,

they got in tons of blush creams

they were sold out of fafi but had squeeze it left from the lipglasses

they got copperlast pigment, aire de blue pigment and 5 other colors

no more brush set from MAC

they got one antiqu set of two lipsticks and lipglass from christmas time in forgot the color name though

tons of facial care from MAC

and tons of nail polishes in

couturesista

I just came from AM CCO and I brought fix+,engaging MES, Romp e/s, and some new lashes! I was suppose to be on a MAC diet until the Collection Event in MAY but I couldn't resist
winks.gif

pinkgirl84

i only picked up a tube of fun fun i grabbed the last one they had, didnt see anything else i liked but will be going back next week since they are getting a new shipment in the lady said

MACa6325xi

I was there last week and I bought:

StudioFix C7
StudioStick NC45
Dollymix Blush
Ambering Rose Blush

They had several blushes including some Cream Blushes (Brit Wit)
They had quite a few foundations in darker colors and Loose Blot Powder in Medium, Dark

pinkgirl84

ok ladies i went back to the CCO today and they got tons of foundations and face products in from cream powders to pressed powder

they sold out of all the blushes

no more mineralized eyesahdows left

but they got in all the holiday sets of pencils and lip glasses

no more fafi i asked when will they be getting fafi in again they are not sure

they have out to shock lipstick, and other normal lipsticks

they got in more pigments from blue brown, jordain Aires, viz-a-violet, violet, mauvement, fariylite, postarale, and others common names

they got in tons of nail polishes they are trying to clear

eyeshadows:
romping
jewel blue
purple shower
seedling

and tons of foundation sticks as well

no new lipglasses but i saw the whole chrome lipglasses there, dejarose, lip 65, bingo, negligee, palital, perky, veneer, 5-8 longwear lip glosses

couturesista

Mac 187 @ Cco

Yesterday was my day off so I went to Arundel Mills in MD and they had the infasmous 187 brush for either 29.50 or 39.50 sorry can't remember for sure, but it wasn't more than that. I purchased some MAc MU wipes, Jewel Blue e/s ( very pretty) and Posey blushcreme. So if any MD SPektralites is in need of the 187 high tail it to Arundel Mills, Oh and yesterday was their shipment day I got there at 10 and they had a huge shopping cart full of new merchandise!

couturesista

Re: Mac 187 @ Cco

Im sorry
ssad.gif
yes, they had a ton of foundations, tech, hyperreal, moistureblend, they had mes engaging and mi'lady , e/s romp, ilama, seedling, jewel blue and some others, they had a bunch of pigments, fluidlines, some shade sticks and paints blushes, makeup remover and wipes, fix + , the entire skincare line, the entire antique collection, brush sets and all. The sales lady was unloading the new shipment but sh elet me peek most of it was lipsticks and foundations and some eyeshadows, sorry but I can't remember the names, I'm going back when I get off from work I should have gotten the studio tech yesterday but I didn't I'll take pics and notes
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

MeliBoss

OHH!!! I had no clue there was one at Arundel Mills. I live less than 5 min away from there and honestly have NEVER stepped foot into that Saks. I think I'll go check it out later this week. I'll keep you all posted.

MeliBoss

So I was at Arundel Mills Monday afternoon returning something, and I snuck into Saks to check out the selection. From what I saw they had a pretty good selection of MAC and Bobbi Brown (Never tried BB) There were a couple of nice palettes (sorry no idea which ones) a few blushes and foundations. two nice Cream (? dark blueish and green) Eye shadows. Maybe about 8 to 10 single shadows and tons of lip stuff.
I was going to get two eye shadows I think passionate and Fertile ( I think) BUT the lady at the counter was, how can I say this nicely.....not very helpful! When I walked in she was on the phone I smiled at her went to go look at all the goodies....After she was done she did not ask if I needed help and I swear I stood in front of the display for 10 min looking. Than When I was walking around the counter checking out the pigments (they had about 10, not sure on how many of each or what colors... sorry) I smiled at her again and she gave me a dirty look.
Mind you I was in my Papa Johns uniform (Khaki shorts and a hunter green shirt) Almost no make up ...kinda looking a little rough...But oh well.. I'll probably go back later this week I do want to pick up a few things.
And they do have the 187 for 29.50 (def. getting one of those)

pinkgirl84

sorry to hear about your trouble with the sales lady was she an older lady? i go in there once a week and sometimes they dont help me so i go to the lady and firmly in a loud voice say i need to get some things out of this cabinet and she helps the manager there is nice and the two older ladys are nice. sometimes if there are new people there they give me dirty looks and i just give one back the manager and 2 older ladys see me go in there all the time and they know how much MAC i buy they probley think i resell or something but just get an attitude back i say. sorry you had that problem. let me know if you get any goodies. they also have on over the Bay bridge when your going to OC the outlets thats right after the OC exit.

Tashona Helena

Don't let them get to you Meli...I haven't been to this one yet, but at the one near me there are a couple older ladies in there that give me looks too, but there's one that's really nice that I buddy up with. Just kill them with kindness. I always tell them have a nice day and thank them. And yeah if they're ignoring me I go up to them and ask. But they definitely do act like that sometimes. I dunno why I mean I feel bad about the ebay thing but almost every outlet has to deal with it, not just them.

MeliBoss

Thanks girls,
I'm headed to Ocean City on Saturday. I might wait till than to check out that store instead of going back to Arundel Mills. But I'm sure I'll end up at Arundel Mills again soon...as much as I don't really like that mall I sure do shop there alot..lol.