Arundel / Hanover, MD CCO (Arundel Mills)

shell12367

Quote:
Originally Posted by choosychick
Was in there yesterday, the SA named Jo said they had a crate full of new stuff in the back. Hopefully they will unpack it soon!

newhere.gif

awesome, thanks so much!

crystalado

Quote:
Was in there yesterday, the SA named Jo said they had a crate full of new stuff in the back. Hopefully they will unpack it soon!

newhere.gif

I hope so! It kind of depressing when you go there week after week and see the same things!

pink_lily002

Quote:

newhere.gif

They say that almost EVERY TIME I'm in there, lol. I work at Arundel Mills, so I'll probably swing by tomorrow and see if there's anything worthwhile. I usually trek over to that side of the mall once a week anyway!

shell12367

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_lily002
They say that almost EVERY TIME I'm in there, lol. I work at Arundel Mills, so I'll probably swing by tomorrow and see if there's anything worthwhile. I usually trek over to that side of the mall once a week anyway!

I know they said that when I was in there, and no new stuff.

Please update us if there is new stuff!!
yahoo.gif

pink_lily002

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell12367
I know they said that when I was in there, and no new stuff.

Please update us if there is new stuff!!
yahoo.gif

And once again, they were full of BS lol. It looked like the only "new" stuff they had was a new eye shadow, but I don't recall the name, it was something dark purple-y, and some more tinted lip conditioners were added to the fishbowl at the cash wrap.

pinkgirl84

i keep noticing that they probley wont put the new shipment out until the other crap sells first, sometimes i will ask if they get a new shipment in and they say oh that wont be until other weeks coming and then on the counter i see new boxes with new mac unopened sitting there that is not on the shelves. sometimes

pink_lily002

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgirl84
i keep noticing that they probley wont put the new shipment out until the other crap sells first, sometimes i will ask if they get a new shipment in and they say oh that wont be until other weeks coming and then on the counter i see new boxes with new mac unopened sitting there that is not on the shelves. sometimes

Yeah, I think you're right! I went back today, just for something to DO on my break, and to decide if I really needed Rushmetal or Off The Radar pigments (I don't). I also ended up getting my left hand COVERED in fluidline and pigments because two ladies, who worked in the customer service department, were playing with the make-up and the CCO employee (blonde lady with the accent) didn't have a darn clue what any of the stuff was for. I showed one of the women how to make her shadows look more vibrant and was laughing my butt off the whole time. My break was actually fun for once!

I'll keep checking the CCO. Like I said, I work at that mall, right over by the food court, and I always venture over once or twice a week. The accent lady recognized me and now knows that I'm a mall employee, so I wouldn't be surprised if I can get some info every once in awhile!

pinkgirl84

yea i know who your talking about her name is joan or joanna or something with a J, each time i go in to the store she has no clue if i ask her what kind of new collections will be comming in and if i ask the manager or other SA they have no clue either so i check back like once a week or twice a week to keep an eye out, i work 5 minutes down the street from the mall so i just check back for myself, i did see a shadestick i want in Sea Me i might go back and get. do you remember seeing frost pigment while you were there? also i like to check out the beauty store thats across from icing's on the other side of the mall. last week at the cco i bought gracious me shadestick and on the counter i saw a big open box with brown shadesticks sitting inside it in the mac packaging and im like are they going to put these out? that time i had a young girl help me and she didnt know what i was talking about either with the shadesticks.

pink_lily002

Haha, good to know I'm not the only one who thinks none of the employees there seem to know what they're talking about! Where is it that you work near the mall? I'm not 100% sure that they had Frost pigment, but I know they had Quick Frost and another, more shimmery pigment similar to it....which may very well be Frost lol. But there were two bright white pigments. White Frost? That just doesn't seem right to me but it's what's coming to mind.

couturesista

I went to Arundel Mills today, and I picked up

Dollymix blush
Format blush
seedling e/s
rose blanc e/s
velvet moss e/s
bare canvas paint
studio tech foundation

The only thing that was new to me was the bare canvas paint and the blushes. THey had new blushes, at least they were new to me. Usually they only have the same cream blushes, but today they had more of a selection.

pinkgirl84

hmm i might have to stop in today after work to check out some pigments, i work right off of aviation blvd near BWI airport. so it takes me like 5 minutes to get there if i jump on route 100 west.

_su

tell me, girls. do they have any of the following:

sea me s/s
phosphor n/p
mcqueen paint pots
studio mist in Light
your ladyship pigment

pinkgirl84

this is what i saw today

Pigments: what i can remember

your ladyship
frost
coperlast
air de blue
green pigment
lots of other brown and bronze pigments

blue peep fluid line

mega, she boom lip gelles, deja rose, crystal rose, bountiful, morning glory, all the 3d glasses, and chrome glasses

dolly mix blush, fiery blush, 4 MAC beauty shimmer powders in tenderdusk, the 3 other colors one with a red pink shimmer powder.

still have gracious me and sea me shadestick.

lipsticks: danse, pink maribu, pink packed, skew, scanty, fun fun, vivacious, plum like, pomposity, polietyl pink, utter pervette, alots of bronze/gold and brownish lipsticks. florabundi lipstick i saw, flowerplay, strange hybrid i think i remember seeing. blast o blue, another dark shimmery purple color.

shadow: fig, seedling romping and clarity and couple others that was not impressive to me really

still have the chrismtas collections out

they got in air brush foundation sprays, alot of cream and pressed powder studio fix.

i did buy fun fun lipstick and sea me shadestick those were the only two that caught my eye and love. i been wanting fun fun and something they are out of stock.

the sales lady said no new shipments in they are not sure when they are getting more new stuff in.

pink_lily002

Tiny update - some new shadows are now in (the only one I can remember are Copperplate, but there were 4 or 5 others), they have some more of the Royal Assets palettes (I think it's Royal Assets....there were a bunch of collections in the later half of 2007 that I missed), some more blushes, and a couple new Slimshines. I'll be going back tomorrow, so I can go in and write down the new stuff.

pinkgirl84

i saw alpha girl there but the lady said she only had 2 left and a fafi powder there in a brown color and love knot and hey sailor lip glass only few things new

pink_lily002

Quote:
i saw alpha girl there but the lady said she only had 2 left and a fafi powder there in a brown color and love knot and hey sailor lip glass only few things new

They also have the other Heatherette beauty powder, Smooth Harmony i think?, all three of the Fafi figurines, Ensign lipglass, two of the Neo Sci-Fi lipglasses (neon orange packaging, didn't check the names), new(ish) shadows - Graphology, Prussian, Copperplate, a bunch of neutrals, all the Heatherette dual liners, a bunch of lipglasses that were released with The Originals......that's as much as I can recall! I checked for any Fafi and Heatherette lipsticks, shadows, or paint pots, but either they haven't arrived yet or are sitting in the back!

pinkgirl84

did any heatherette lipglasses come in? i know 2 months ago this store had fafi lip glasses in and sold out like the first couple days and i never saw them back since

pink_lily002

Quote:
did any heatherette lipglasses come in? i know 2 months ago this store had fafi lip glasses in and sold out like the first couple days and i never saw them back since

nope, not yet! i've been checking, lol.