Arundel / Hanover, MD CCO (Arundel Mills)

sherm

Visited this location again today - no new stuff, but some of the above has sold out :\ Was hoping to see if any items from Naturally or Shop/Cook had popped up but the most recent MAC stuff they have is from G&I. I did notice they have a bunch of the PLW eyeshadows that came out with Styledriven, which I don't specifically remember seeing last time. I also saw a couple shades of paint pots, notably Half-Wild and Imaginary, plus a couple of Big Bounce shadows. I also spotted Ash Violet and Rich Ground fluidlines (good for anyone interested in RG from Styleseeker now!).

sherm

Went here again today! HUGE difference between my previous visits and today - it seemed like the big bosses were visiting so they had all kinds of new stuff, it was sparkly clean, and there were new staff I'd never seen before who were awesome!

I wrote down as much as I could of the new things I saw:
Force of Love ls
Budding Love ls
Sail La Vie ls
Eden Rouge ls
Embrace Me lipliner
Just My Type lipliner
KLCs including Scan-delicious
Chillin' csg
Borealis csg
Star Quality csg
Richly Revered lg
Azalea Blossom ombre blush
Pink Tea blush
Equilibrium blush
Modern Mandarin blush
Peony Petal blush
Restores Dazzle! cremeblend blush
Brit Wit cremeblend blush
Play it Proper bp
Too Chic bp
Cloudy Afternoon MES
Twilight Falls MES
Daylight MES
Howzat es
Silver Gull es
Outre es
Moleskin es
Gold Carbon metal-x
Rusty metal-x
Butterfly Party crushed pigments
Strawberry Patch crushed pigments
Summer Stash crushed pigments
Petrol Blue pearlglide
Added Goodness fl
Midnight Snack fl
Wholesome fl

Whew! I only walked out with Embrace Me and Twilight Falls today but will DEFINITELY go back soon.

CartoonChic

That's a nice selection!

Went here again today! HUGE difference between my previous visits and today - it seemed like the big bosses were visiting so they had all kinds of new stuff, it was sparkly clean, and there were new staff I'd never seen before who were awesome!

I wrote down as much as I could of the new things I saw:
Force of Love ls
Budding Love ls
Sail La Vie ls
Eden Rouge ls
Embrace Me lipliner
Just My Type lipliner
KLCs including Scan-delicious
Chillin' csg
Borealis csg
Star Quality csg
Richly Revered lg
Azalea Blossom ombre blush
Pink Tea blush
Equilibrium blush
Modern Mandarin blush
Peony Petal blush
Restores Dazzle! cremeblend blush
Brit Wit cremeblend blush
Play it Proper bp
Too Chic bp
Cloudy Afternoon MES
Twilight Falls MES
Daylight MES
Howzat es
Silver Gull es
Outre es
Moleskin es
Gold Carbon metal-x
Rusty metal-x
Butterfly Party crushed pigments
Strawberry Patch crushed pigments
Summer Stash crushed pigments
Petrol Blue pearlglide
Added Goodness fl
Midnight Snack fl
Wholesome fl

Whew! I only walked out with Embrace Me and Twilight Falls today but will DEFINITELY go back soon.

Fiberluver

Yeah - wow I can't believe they have Embrace Me l/p. I may run out there with my sister this evening!

Thanks for posting!

sherm

That's a nice selection!
Right?! I've kind of crapped on this location before because the selection usually isn't that great, but it's convenient to me so I visit every 4-6 weeks. If this is an indicator of things to come I'll probably go more often! (Oh, the signs of an addict.)

Fiberluver, you're welcome! I hope you're able to get an Embrace Me too!

MakeupForMommy

I went to this CCO this past Saturday and they had a few things I loved! Estée lauders gelee on chameleon and shimmering sand. They had the viva glam gaga 2 lipgloss, a good amount of Mac shadows, crew highlighter from the hey sailor collection, peaches blush, amber glow mineralized blush, I'm the one blush from the glamour daze collection, immortal flower blush, and Archie's girls collection lip pencils, eye pencils and lipglass. I wish I knew when they get new stuff so I don't have to go up there and waste has to look at the same stuff.