Arundel / Hanover, MD CCO (Arundel Mills)

pinkgirl84

yes i went lastngiht they sold out of fresh green mix, and noting poped out to me to buy anything- and the lady said check back in a couple weeks

macgirl3121

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgirl84
yes i went lastngiht they sold out of fresh green mix, and noting poped out to me to buy anything- and the lady said check back in a couple weeks

Oh my, I was there about 3pm. I didn't buy it, I swear. LOL

kelol0

wow I didn't know there was one out here.. very close to home
i normally go to the outlet on the eastern shore (Queenstown) but i'm going to the leesburg outlets monday but I will check out arundal mills store in june once the new shipment is in

boujoischic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Went to Arundel Mills and I was not too pleased with selection. This CCO had
  • 1 pigment (Nightlight)
  • 3 glimmer souffle,
  • shadow sticks in Fresh Cement, Full Flame, and a couple of others.
  • Glimmershimmers in Ritzy! (if you do not want to pay for the MoonBathe one), a Burgundy, Pink, and White one (similar to Astral Rays)
  • Bunch of Lipglass
  • a few blushes
  • Purple glitter
The CCO also had Purple Glitter.

Sorry, I could not recall. I suggest, if you can, go to other outlets in the area (which I did myself)

It really does depend on when you go people are on the MAC stuff like white on rice so sometimes when you go there's not much left. I work close to Arundall mills mall so I go there often and the manager tells me when they are gonna be getting new shipments you gotta be fast lol. I have made great finds there when I am able to get in after they have received a shipment but because it is in off saks 5th avenue it is not as large of a selection as a freestanding cco. I have been to the one in the leesburg outlets and the selection was great but it is too far away.

boujoischic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgirl84
I went lastnight they had pretty much of the same stuff but i didnt see bell bottom blue pigment their- the lady with the english accent if your talking about her is really nice she said they got in a new shipment but will be going through it this week and will be putting up alot of new items ill be back thursday

The one with the blonde bob? She is really nice she's french I like her cause she does always spill when they are getting the new stuff in.

boujoischic

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Yup, I went on V-Day and picked up Fresh Green Mix, The Brow Shader, Heatherette Smooth Harmony, and a Lip conditioner. I should have gotten the sculpt and shape duo, I think I'm going to go back today and exchange the brow shader for the sculpt and shape.

How do you like the smooth harmony I have seen it there and wanted it but Im a C6 and it doesnt really show on me so I didnt know what I would use it for . How do you usually use it?

pinkgirl84

Ill probley take a trip up there, never seen a girl brittany there i always deal with the blonde english accent lady that works there. she is super nice did they have any new lip glosses or lipsticks?

User27

Sorry about the delay. The variety was more towards the eyeshadows and pigments as well as foundations. They had Top Hat, Submarine, Femme Noir, Knight, Cool Heat, Femme Fi, Talent Pool, Claire de Lune as well as a few others. Metal-X was available in four colors but they're down to Forged Rose. Had concealers, foundations and various facial needs. Trip brush set in green. They still have the Little Darlings pencil set as well as Antiquitease. A train case available for $159.00 with no wheels, believe me I eyed it but want the wheels. Pigments in about 20 colors....Helium, Spiritualize, Rushmetal...and more. Tendertones as well as lip conditioners. Neutral nail polishes.....I swiped Fluid. A good variety of liquid last liners including Blue Horizon, Visionaire, Molten Sol and a couple others. About 6 glitter liners. Non-Conformist was still there fluidline wise as well as another one...both had previously been there. When I went I was a little out of the loop due to friends' partying from school celebrating...luckily I make no scenes.

The woman with the accent is named Natalie and if you're cool with her, try to make it up within the next week and a half. I have to return 2 items due to my friend disliking them so I'm going either Saturday or Sunday again. Will make sure I'm not intoxicated or recovering beforehand. ;-0 Brittany used to work there in the past and just recently came back...she's as upbeat as Natalie and she's got a good personality. I don't go day time as I read the earlier posts in the thread and made up my own mind to stay with people who made me comfortable. I have a friend who goes day time and has raved about Joanna as well though so maybe I just got used to the evening crowd.
I'm sorry I didn't put this sooner but I suckish much at typing when de alcohol is der.
yes.gif
That train case is probably gone because they only had the one. Various palettes still from Devoted Poppy to Intriguing Scarlet to Cool and Warm Eyes still at $26.50....a couple of Trip items were found as well....lips palette and an eyes I do believe. It's worth the trip if you're into lighter piggies.
smiles.gif

User27

This is going to be a pretty long post but hopefully you all will be able to use it so we can spare PM's. XD I went there last night and met the infamous Joanna finally and she was as amazing as what everyone on here had said. I had my sister with me and I asked her if I could inventory the store for an update and she didn't mind. I spent two hours with a pad in hand and even sitting on the floor at some points to get all product info for you guys.
th_LMAO.gif
Very friendly and was nice to my new to CCO's sister as well and made us feel very welcomed. My sister is excited about the land of MAC and this woman knows products and is able to give genuine advice on what suits who and damn, EL has a good rep. here.

Natalie, the chick with the accent that we all just call the one with the accent, has moved on to another job which was why I was hinting at you all to make an appearance within a week or two. She told me when I went up there the last time that she was putting in two week notice and Joanna confirmed it last night that she was gone. The Asian chick I couldn't figure how I kept missing hasn't been an employee for a while, Chantal is gone so if she ever stared you down before; she is ghost from that location. So far I can verify it's Joanna, Brittany and Brianna at this location and I don't know who Natalie's replacement is or if there will be one. I promised Natalie I'd come and see her one day before she left and I ended up sick and didn't carry through but she works at a clothing store in the mall if you were really cool with her too.

On to a massive list that I'll have a headache with by the end of but this needed updated and really detailed too. Onto the show.......XD

Eyeshadows :

6 Talent Pool
10 + Lotusland
15 + Blue Flame
20 Warming Trend
15 + Pen N Pink
9 Top Hat
8 Shore Leave
2 Cool Heat
9 Tete A Hint
3 Modest Tone
15 + Signed, Sealed
10 + Seedling
1 Floral Fantasy
15 + Rite of Spring
6 Submarine
1 Femme Noir
2 Poison Pen
15 + Claire De Lune
10 + Evening Aura

Quads :

15 + Tempting Eye
10 Shadowy Lady
10 + Fafi Eyes 1
15 + Fafi Eyes 2

Trip :

15 + Warm Eyes
10 Cool Eyes
4 Trend is Cool Face Shader

Eye Shadow Suite :

15 + Counterparts
10 + Ocean 2
6 (!) Smoke and Ash

Pencil Sets :

1 Little Darlings 2008 Set w/ Red Container
1 Antiquitease Pencil Set

Palettes :

6 Devoted Poppy
3 Intriguing Scarlet

Color Forms Lips (located at counter) :

Cool Lips
Warm Lips
Neutral Lips
Pink Lips
Coral Lips
Viva 3

Adoring Carmine w/ Red Lipstick bag :

3 Neutral Lips
4 Red Lips
4 Rose Lips

Brush Sets :

4 Green Color Forms Brush Set
4 Heirlooms Brush Set
2 Enchanting Vermillion Brush Set

MAC Brushes :

128 S

Train Case w/o wheels but amazingly cute

Fafi Shirts (amazingly cute as well)

4 Fafi Totes remaining

14 Small Fafi Bags

Fafi Dolls on front counter (cute as well)

Lipsticks (Oh God.....here we go! XD) :

4N, Nouveau-Frou, Utter Pervette, Dangerously Hot, Buoy-O-Buoy, Curtsy, Jest, Eager, Fast Thrill, Sparks Can Fly, 1N, Chintz On Chintz, Rozz Revival, Exhibitionist, Strange & Exotic, Aloof, Burnin, Electro, Samsonic, Astral, Sci-Fi-Delity, Back to Del Rio, Creme Cerise, Deep Love, Retrofluid, Underplay, Fast Lane, Her Fancy, Mellow Flame, Strange Hybrid, Fleshpot, 5N, Super Sequin, In Vogue, Stylistic, The Scene, Coral PloyP, Flash N Dash, Utterly Frivolous, Inner Hue, Pop Circle, Freckletone, Embraceable, Soft Lust, Flower Play, Overrich, Skew and Twig Twag

Pro LongWear Lustre : 8 varieties (double wanded with a lipstick like deal and then a glitter on the other end....never bought one but am considering 2 now.
yes.gif
)

Paints :

Canton Candy
Architecture
Deep Shadow
Sublime Nature
Magrittes
Artjam

Quite Natural Paint Pot

Blue Peep Fluid Line

16 Pigments including Helium, Lovely Lily, Spiritualize, Bell Bottom Blue, Jewelmarine Glitter....the list goes on but I didn't want to hold up lines writing these

23 Lipglasses but couldn't get names because of customers. I'm sorry guys.

Nail Polishes like Fluid, Superfluid and 4 others; a really bright orange one was in front as well. Customers were there and I'm sorry guys.

Tendertones : Hush, Hush, Deep Sigh and 3 others. These come in the white boxes and Hush, Hush is amazing after grabbing it last night (!)

Glitter Liners : Spunsilver, Lime something (?), Peacocky, a purple one I couldn't get the name of and one more

Liquidlast Liners : Pinkcraft and Visionaire

I'm sorry I couldn't do the counter stuff and floor all the way through as I was working around the customers to do these at all but everyone there has always said if I needed something, to call and they'd have no problem looking it up. I'm seeing it's becoming a lot busier with them getting more eye shadows in and the selection has gotten a lot wider than the Neo Sci Fi and Claire De Lune when I started going to this location.....like 15 times more a lot. I'm going to try to do an update thread once a week upon an employees' okay with it and besides I end up buying as I'm inventorying. Hope this helps everone out some and you all made me buy 4 more things than I planned.
smiles.gif

My buys : Eye Shadow Suite in Ocean2 and Smoke & Ash (quickest smokey eye in the world and I should have listened to Brittany first go around but Joanna was right 2nd go around. XD)

Matte2 Post Haste Eye Shadow, Rite of Spring, Blue Flame and Floral Fantasy. Burnin Amplified Lipstick (freaking $10 and orgasmic! XD) Hush, Hush Tendertone (the glittery sheen is crazy to this! XD)

Bought starter stuff for my sis and she's learning about paint pots and is already being taught how to depot her eye shadows(bought 3 for her). I'm thinking it's time to worry about a digital camera to make the lists quicker as well because that list was hard with people coming and going.

Have fun guys and OMG, we're getting kick ass stuff. XD
th_DANCE.gif

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by boujoischic
How do you like the smooth harmony I have seen it there and wanted it but Im a C6 and it doesnt really show on me so I didnt know what I would use it for . How do you usually use it?

Sorry for the late reply
winkiss.gif
, but I use it as a highlight under my eyes, I honestly just wanted it for the packaging.

KeishaG14

Anyone been recently? I found out about this one which is only maybe 10 minutes from my boyfriend's house. Little does he know... He's going to be taking me SOON!!!!!

NikkiPucka

Has anyone been recently? I'm thinking of going this coming weekend, but I really don't want it to be a wasted trip. Thanks so much!!!

pinkgirl84

i went last week they did not have brunette or blonde msf left and half the pigments like milk and other colors were sold out already

macgirl3121

I was there Sunday and could have sworn that I saw Blonde. I wasn't there long enough to get a good inventory since I had someone with me. Probably for the best that I got in and out with only two items. I picked up Perfect Topping MSF and Hush Hush Tendertone.