Arundel / Hanover, MD CCO (Arundel Mills)

macgirl3121

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgirl84
oh i didnt know they had perfect topping msf there by any chance did the lady say she had alot left?

I saw about 7 on the shelf when I grabbed mine. If you call I'm sure they will tell you how many they have.

iaisha26

Has anyone been lately? I'm going to Delaware to do some tax free shopping and I'm wondering if I should drive the extra 1/2 hr.

blondie711

I'm going to the one on the eastern shore on Friday. They always have a better selection than the one at Arundel Mills. I'll post under the Queenstown thread. Let me know what they have, I'll do the same!

durellsgrl

Has anyone been here recently? Its about 45 mins from my house and I was wondering if they had anything good before I drive all the way down there.

LoveMemoriesXoX

I was just at the Arundel CCO this morning!
They had some good stuff...I had to limit myself to stay on my budget (for VV next week).
yucky.gif

I bought Utterly Frivolous l/s and Squeeze It l/g from the Fafi collection--I was so shocked to see Fafi items still there! They also had 3 lipglasses from the Liberty of London Collection. The eyeshadow selection was great...I saw a few from Style Warriors and Pret a Papier, as well as a bunch of mineralized e/s. The blush selection was a little small...they did have a blush from Style Warriors and one from Liberty of London though. There were about 5 MSFs...I got Cheeky Bronze which I was super excited about! I also saw Comfort and Perfect Topping. They had a bunch of holiday collection sets as well.

I'm a fairly new MAC collector so I was pretty happy with the items they had. Perhaps some of this stuff is old news to any veteran MAC addicts.
winks.gif

yummy411

i just went today and i saw all of what lovememoriesxox saw minus anything fafi... added to her list, i should mention that there were quite a few starflash shadows. i was so happy to get a back up of my favorite frankly fresh lipglass from LoL!!

dovelysong

I was there on 10/10 and they had quite a lot of stuff, more than I was expecting. 4 different MSFs (I got Perfect Topping and Refined), a few holiday sets from last year I believe, about 10-15-ish diff lipsticks, about 10-ish diff l/g's (including a couple fafi glosses).

About 7-8 diff pigments, including antique green, bright fuschia, and cocomotion (those are just the names that I remember).

They had about 10 diff shadows, including 2 from liberty of london. Several foundations, including studio stick (nc42 and below), a few moistureblends, and couple mineralize. There were 3 diff quads, 2 brush sets, a few shadesticks, a couple fluidlines, 2 diff paint pots, lots of bags, a few eyeliners and lip liners, 2 diff highlight powders, a few solar bits, some concealers, a few packages of wipes, only 2 diff full size brushes, a couple MSF kits... and a whole box of fafi t-shirts.

That's all I can remember. I didn't have a chance to write down names or anything because I was trying to get in and out as quickly as possible (I was already running late for something when I walked in the door... but couldn't resist)

I would say if anyone is contemplating a trip up there soon, it's probably worth it...
mac_haul.gif
unless you already have a massive collection.
smiles.gif

Hope this helps someone.
winks.gif

VirgoVirgo

OMG thank you so much. I'm going tomorrow! I want some MSF's badly. I've heard so many bad things about the CCO's here in Maryland but your review saved the day! ahhaa! Thanks again :)

LC

I can't remember everything...but they had
moisturlush moisturizer
studio moisture fix
naked honey lotion
crest the wave
boughs grey
dazzleray
about 15 other shadows
maybe 5 mineralized eyeshadows
nw40 and nc25 studio sculpt foundation
any color under nc42 in studio stick
c2 studio fix powder
nc200 hyper real foundation
dirty plum blush
garb blush
full fuscia blush
a few brush sets
delft p.p
coral crepe p.p
artifact p.p.
artjam paint
blue peep fluidline
silverstroke fluidline
sweet sage fluidline
easy lounger lipglass from to the beach
bronze blush from to the beach
splashing lipglass from to the beach
there was like 20-30 other lipglasses and superglasses
dazzlelash mascara
6-7 shadesticks
a few cremestick liners, i bought gingerroot, they had naked rose too
3-4 nordstroms gift sets that included a mineralize skinfinish, mascara, lipglass, blush etc

hope this helps...there was actually a huge selection, this is just what i remember

belle89

BUMP
Has anyone gone to this CCO recently? I'll be in the area next week. I want to know if it's worth the trip. TIA.

yummy411

wow this thread needed to be updated soooo with me having not been here in forever and in the holiday mood, i took a trip. though i'm not the real fanantic anymore and didn't take notes, but here's what my pciture memory tells me:

naked honey skin care
a good amount of shadows from LE collections purple, blue, aquas
tartan tale and jeanious eye shadows
a good amount of pigments from the LE collections ...
a few of the 3 striped shadows
quite a few of studio sculpt foundation (medium dark tones)
two light (like nw20) loose powder
two studio sculp concealers (nw30 and nw20 perhaps?)
nw45 stick concealer
two beauty powders (light pale pink, no shimmer)
blushes such as:
garb blush
my highland honey
sweet as cocoa and a few others
2 creme blushes from to the beach collection
sets from a tartan tale and last year's holiday (brush sets included)
msf in porcelain pink
lipglosses: a few of the kissable lipgloss, a few dare to wear, a few dazzlecremes
almost all of the wonder woman lipglasses (they may have the light pink, but i only saw what seemed to be a tester behind the counter)
a few shadesticks, blue, green...
1 get the look box that included a mineralize blush (plummy color), mascara, lipglass, pretty baby beauty powder?
lipsticks: neon orange, impassioned, a few of those shimmery/dazzle/digipop lipsticks --sorry that collection escapes me
asphalt perfume
loads of lashes
lots of the nail polish that came out with that polish collection
a lipglass from the designer collection marcel wonder and powder.

having not gone is such a long time i think they had decent inventory this time around. so my trip wasn't wasted! lol HTH!

mauvesheep

Stopped by the store (mainly for pigments), I remember seeing many of the items yummy411 mentioned.

Tartan Tale mini pigment sets (all three)

Pigments (in new jars, mostly):
Later
Dark Soul
Family Crest
Moonlight Night
Push the Edge
Golden Lemon
Gold Stroke
Rose
Teal
Grape
New Fixation
Bloodline
Fuchsia
Copper Sparkle
Melon
Wonder Woman: Bright Fuchsia & Marine Ultra
There were a few more, just can't remember.

Refined Golden bronzer compact
Some Surf Baby compacts
Porcelain Pink MSF
Light Natural MSF

sherm

Went here today looking for MSFs but no luck. Here's some of the stuff I saw:

Glitter & Ice pigment dazzlespheres (all 3 colors) - lots of these
G&I lip dazzlespheres (pink and nude) - lots of these too
For Effect paint pot - just 1
Frozen Blue, Fresh Ice, Hold That Pose MES - 6-10 each
Jade's Fortune, Rare Find, Unsurpassable, Blue Sheen MES - 4-8 each
Fall Color eyeshadows