B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

makeupgrl8

Re: Back 2 MAC Information - Please read before posting on B2M

I was at Macy's today and I was asking if I could B2M and get a Slimshine. She said no, but I could get any gloss, l/s or e/s! I guess they finally let you get e/s at Macys! Since when did Macy's let you do this?

*KT*

My Macy's doesn't allow free eyeshadows... but they do allow any lipstick as long as it's in non-LE packaging. So I got two free slimshines today.

Crobledo

I have a question. I deported 12 eyeshadow pots-Can I trade them for 2 Fafi lipstick items?

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobledo
I have a question. I deported 12 eyeshadow pots-Can I trade them for 2 Fafi lipstick items?

I was told by a coulple MA's at the freestanding in Arden Fair Mall that you could b2m for fafi lippies.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
Ugh. The Ottawa Rideau freestanding store is being difficult with de-potted eyeshadows.

I was able to return depotted blushers there. My eyeshadow had exploded so the pan was still in there. I think it just depends on the person and such.

artificial

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
I was able to return depotted blushers there. My eyeshadow had exploded so the pan was still in there. I think it just depends on the person and such.

Yeah, it definitely depends. I wish MAC's customer service would reply to the email I sent them, asking about their policy on de-potted B2Ms.

chellyx

b2m question

hey.. im planning on going to mac tomoroow (yay fafi <3) and i have some empty things for b2m (which i have done like once before, so im not too familiar with it), i was just wondering if there was any reason they wouldnt take old packaging. i have an empty scrub mask and microfine refinisher from a looooonnngg time ago, from before they changed the skincare packaging.
there isnt any reason they wouldnt take those... is there?

thanks!!
thmbup.gif

clslvr6spd

I got my B2M's for fafi @ nordies and she kept the boxes...boo!
thmbdn.gif
The freestanding store that I go to don't, they just write B2M on the box. But I guess every store is different.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I got my B2M's for fafi @ nordies and she kept the boxes...boo!
thmbdn.gif
The freestanding store that I go to don't, they just write B2M on the box. But I guess every store is different.

From what I was told, the counters have to keep the boxes for proof while the freestanding/pro stores don't need to.
th_dunno.gif

I liked the fafi boxes so much that he said I could keep them when I took back depotted pots. But, since it was only the cover that I wanted, he kept the actual box and had me sign something for B2M.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgrl8
I was at Macy's today and I was asking if I could B2M and get a Slimshine. She said no, but I could get any gloss, l/s or e/s! I guess they finally let you get e/s at Macys! Since when did Macy's let you do this?

Really? I will have to ask my Macy's because I hear they don't AND they can't. I just got two of the Fafi lippies from B2M. Their shipment is limited than a freestanding store.

honeybaby

so i asked a MAC MA i know from nordstroms & she told me that from what she knows they cant do B2M for fafi items
th_dunno.gif

ahh i'm confused
ssad.gif

Ericita

What countries, apart from Chile, don't have Back 2 MAC?
I 'm saving my empties in case I (or someone from my family or a friend) travel to another country so I'd like to know if there is another country where Back 2 MAC doesn't exist.

By the way, I'm so disapointed at how MAC here is like a 2nd hand one... (for example Back 2 MAC, or how they don't bring all the products here, etc
thmbdn.gif
)

matsubie

d'oh!
i heard in other posts that the policy is that MAC does not accept b2m for depotted eyeshadows/blushes, etc.

i know it all varies on location/employees and all, and i'm crossing my fingers that my counter will b2m my depotted shadows. i have enough for 3 products.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Vanity
can you B2M with powerpoints?

If you can sharpen the pencil, no, however if it's one in a plastic casing yes.

Quote:
can you b2m nail polishes?

Yes
yes.gif

ModestMouse

If you use the heat method to depot eyeshadows do you have to return the plastic thing the pan sits in, that you melted, or can you you just return the plastic container? Thanks

Latest posts